Chapter sixty

Scarlett's POV

Now here is my issue I was really enjoying what's going on but Colin had gone to sleep Robbie was long gone and nova is on her way too. I wanted something that we could all enjoy but it seems me and Lizzie are the only ones who are awake and watching but then they all got up with a Fright when the loud bang went off on stage. I wasn't laughing in ten isndee there faces they were scared but I did loathe internally . I think it's rude for the actors to see what they are doing and how they are asleep during teh show. I mean I'm embarrassed but I think hey can get away with it. I hope they can anyway. But as I looked back at nova I realised she's actually shaking. Something not right and then she got up nd left. I had this gut feeling I knew something wasn't okay so I followed her.

Novas POV l

That loud bang made my sould leave my body and then come back only for it to be gone again 5 minutes later with the next one. I looked down and I'm shaking and my hearts in my throat. This is somehow triggering an anxiety attack. My 'dad' would break things nd I don't like loud noises they scare me but I've been better with it. I used to be so bad with fire works but now I can sit through them because I know there coming this was a shock. I had no idea this was happening and to make it worse my guard was down. I didn't expect any of it and that's why it's affecting me so bad. I had to get out of here before someone realised I'm having a panic attack.

I got up and walked out of the full theatre to the bathroom. I held my hand over my mouth but someone toook my hand and instead of going for the bathroom it's an empty room. " hey sweet girl I need you to focus on me and my breathing follow me okay?" And I nodded because I can't peak. Al I can feel is my head spinning and the sound of Scarlett breathing. I could see her cheat rising so I matched that. I tried but they were short and coming out very shaky. " okay baby love you're doing so well" she said softly she was holding my hands I could feel her hands and so kept my mind focused on her hands. The fact there warm and holding me. That she's giving me comfort and that she knew that I need her, that she knew this was happening. And I'm glad we aren't in a packed public restroom with loads of old snooty women. Women who'd judge me right now. " hey that's it you're doing it" she said and I nodded again and I took a proper deep breath and carried on. " that's my girl" she cooed and pulled me into her chest. She hugged me and I let my head rest onto her chest. " what happened baby love?" And that's a new nickname I've never heard her use that one at all. I've never heard anyone actually say it so huh? That's really cute actually. Look at Scarlett being all cute with me.

I was tired and thirsty and I wanted to drink something but as if she's reading my mind she pulled me to a sofa and gave me a water bottle sorry where are we? " are we aloud in here" and she nodded " it's a VIP room and I've locked the door don't worry we have every right to be in here" and I nodded okay at least I don't have to worry about being kicked out. I sat back and drank teh water she gave me some space but honestly I just want a cuddle. " why are you pouting sweet girl?" And I rolled my eyes " go away" I said and she laughed and moved closer opening her arms so she did know what I wanted I didn't question it I moved into her arms and she held me. " you wanna speak now?" And I sighed " I just can't do with loud noises it's always been a trigger for me. I didn't expect this. I usually can control it but I didn't know" and she frowned " I'm sorry I should of known" and I shook my head " how were you gonna know when I never said anything you're not a mind reader?" And she nodded " but still I'm you're mother" and I moved away so I could see her properly " and that doesn't change the fact you didn't know. And I'm fine now you helped me calm down thank you" and she smiled and moved my hair " anything for my monkey" and I smiled and cairn her my face I know I'm looking like a hot mess right now but I can't bare to take a look. But again as if she read my mind she started to fix my make up with her hands and I let her. I mean I have too what worse can I do if I see myself that may be another trigger warning.

I can't believe I've just walked out of a sold out broadway show. " Omg you were enjoying it" and she stopped me " this was more important then any play" and I shook my head opening my mouths to speak again hugs she gave me a eye and tilted her head " no excuses you  missy I am you're mother and you needed me and that's what comes first as I understood?" And I nodded Fast wow she scares me.

" we should go back" and I nodded she right I can't stay in here hiding " will you be okay?" And I nodded again " yeh I'll be fine maybe abit jumpy but fine" and she nodded but she smiled " I'll be there to protect you"and I laughed " yeh scary Scarlett isn't someone anyone wants to mess with" and she smirked " damn right it isn't"

_______________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️