Chapter fifty three

Scarlett's POV

Oh fuck sake she's gone again in her pjs. I need to stop her going out like that all the time. " Lizzie?" And she already grabbed her car keys " I know where she's going come on" She said and I nodded. Colin was picking the kids up nd taking them out or we'll away from this mess. We can't do this if we have the kids over us then nova will distract herlsef.

Lizzie was driving very fast and I was confused how she knew where nova would go. We stopped outside a building and Lizzie go of out I guess we're going in? We walked In and the lady spoke to us from behind teh desk " miss Olsen you're back again?" And I she nodded "yeh nova came in before us" and she nodded " you know where to wait" and Lizzie nodded walking away and I thanked the lady. I coudnt see nova anywhere " what is this place" and she looked down " it's where she gets her therapy" and I let my jaw drop excuse me? How was I not aware that my little girl was in therapy's is this because of me? " no it's not. She started before knowing what you were to her." Great so I spoke out loud again amazing " I'm sorry I know she never told you she was just tired" she said and I sighed we know that's not true " how am I ever gonna get my baby back" and Lizzie sighed " I don't know but you have court to prep for" and I nodded she's right now so hearing is coming up and they haven't  even told nova what's gong on or when. I did try but I said about cosmos jacket instead because I don't want her to think I did this all for other reasons. And I'm not aloud to discuss any of this with her because it looks very wrong for eveyone.

She's my child yet here I am lieing and making her believe I don't want her. Colin told me to tell her but my lawyers said I can't get it has to go to court. " miss Olsen dr lipshits has asked for you both to go in. It's room 27" she said and we nodded was nova in the room?

Novas POV

I hadn't spoken since I'd sat down. I didn't speak or look at him I just sat. My heads spinning and I can't think, I can't think about anything. " nova?" And my head whipped to the door to see Scarlett and Lizzie stood there with the door closed I looked back at dr lipshits who gestures for them both to sit. " why are they here?" And he spoke " ah she speaks" and I glared at him im not  finding any of this funny at all because huh? He's my therapist yet he's not doing this for me. " you were sat in silence now we can't all do that to nether unless one of you're oils liek to speak" and Scarlett spoke " novie" and  I scoffed " whatever" but dr lipshits spoke " nova" and I looked at him confused but he's being serious he wants me to listen to her while I pay for this session what the hell.  

" Scarlett?" He asked  and I  nodded " why did you give her up?" And I was peaked in interest because yeh million dollar question right there . Maybe she'll give him the truth instead of what she told me. Or maybe I'm deluding myself and that pathetic excuse is what her reason was. " I thought I was doing what was best for her. I coudnt take care of her. I wasn't financially stable like I was when I had rose. I wasn't in the position to have a kid on my own." An so scoffed " yeh I'm just a kid" and she sighed " that's not what I meant novie" and I spoke " so what do you mean? You lied to me even when you knew i was your kid, you didn't tell me! You didn't wanna be my mom" and she shook her head " that's all I want"which made me look at her with utter disbelief " you just keep lieing to me. You don't tell me the Truth but you're expecting me to do it all" and she nodded " I can't expect you to forgive me and let me be you're mom over night : but I'll do everything I can to get back a little of why I missed" but just as I went to speak Lizzie spoke " nova we all love you" I turned to look at the. Both " you know what's funny. You say all of this yet you're still lieing to me" which made them confused they didn't understand what I was talking about so I clarified " I found out about the custody already. I saw it when I found teh dna test I saw the whole folder. But yet you kept that away from me too. You continue to pretend I'm some child who had no choice but I do. And I will fight you on that" I said but dr lipshits spoke " nova I don't think it's wise for you to do that" and I shook my head " what wasn't wise was letting me think you cared . Both of you yet you did that. What am I a joke to all of you? Someone you can laugh at? Why am I  the one to suffer" and dr lipshits spoke " nova I brought them in so I could see who it is I was fighting for. She cares for yous and she loves you. She wouldn't have come when if she didn't" and I nodded " she came for herlsef not me. And she was very happy to let me be a distant memory well I can stay that way" but Scarlett spoke " I've been looking for you since I gave you up baby. I just couldn't find you until now" she whispered and I stood up because I'm just done " the kid you gave up she's gone."

_____________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️