Chapter eighty four

Scarlett's POV

" right get ready we gotta leave"i said to her so we could leave I can see paps gathering outside and I'd rather not let them ruin my baby's happy day where she gets her dreams to come true. Maybe I shouldn't of let her do this her way so they're pushy be here trying to talk to her. Me and her left the building with our heads down so we can't see them or how they talk to us because I can't even deal with it.

Now I do think I can teach her to drive too but maybe another day because we're late and Colin in may kill me because it's his cara ms I'd she broke his baby he may just cry for age son teh corner.

We got to the building and nova did look abit nervous but I know that she know sun here. I'd never let anything happen to her and I know trust only gets built over time so here to time.

" Scarlett" fiege said hugging me and I smiled he's always looked after me and I know he's gonna look after my little girl too. I'm producing this movie and I'm excited because it's the sequel black widow movie it's more around novas character in this. She's gonna be by my side the whole time and yeh maybe I am being over protective with this but can you blame me I wnat what's best for her.

She's a good kid and she deserves so much good in life so yeh I did this for her. " and is this nova?" And I nodded he smiled and she smiled bak and shook his hand I mean atleast she's polite " you two really are twins" which made me laugh because I'm taking this as a compliment. I've definitely aged but nova looks like me when I was her age I guess I might look abit like her but I think she looks more like a young me.

Nova took a seat with me and then we started the talk. Florence is gonna be back in this movie and I'm excited to get to work with her again. She's such a kind sould and knowing she's a good person to be aorund my nova is even better. I know she'll help her I mean I'm just gonna cuddle ans be her mom but for over is like a good role model for her. And I may think of Florence as my younger sister and nova is my baby but they both will get along and probably gang up on me because they Botha re English.

I seem to forget that nova is English I mean her accent is very thick but I seemed of just have comforted used to it all now because it's like normal to me. She's got another way of saying things which I guess is slang but again I've picked it up so it's like she's talking normally to me when I'm actual fact she isn't.

" so nova abit of a sticky question who's you're favourite character" Kevin asked her bad well thing have changed A lot between us since the last time is eke dher so yeh nova who is? " that is not something I can answer" ans she looked at me with a Smile but I knew she's not gonna pick between Wanda and Natasha because that always seems to be who she gets stuck between and then she's my kid but Lizzie loves her just the same. Now I am usually a jealous person ans I still am as we all know but I think the fact Lizzie loves my nova liek her own is the sweetest thing. The fact she's do anything to make nova happy and I know if anything was to happen to me or Colin she'd have Elizabeth and Robbie with her. Same goes for my younger two I know they'd protect my kids.

Novas POV

" so who would you choose?" Ans I knew it's Wanda that I'd pick but Scarlett definitely wouldn't be happy even if she tired she still wouldn't be happy she's competitive and if I was her I wouldn't be. So safe answer is to not answer, also giving Elizabeth and bigger head then what she has is never a good thing I can't lie I wouldn't wanna give her such a big head.

The meetings Anaya. Meeting I did sign things that are contracts but he didn't make me feel like I was being inducted into a cult. It just felt like i was handing with friends which is stupid because owns my mom. She had read it all over herself even after her lawyer had checked it all she wanted to be the one to also check and make sure it was all up to her standards.

I think she like Sri be in control and do things the way she wants but also it helps because she wouldn't eb where she is today if she didn't know what she wanted. Now I did get to put my own commentary in and tell them my ideas which Kevin wrote down and he even out my name next to the so he couldn't remember who said what. I think that's was nice because if they end up with one of the ideas being used that person can have the credit they deserve.

I mean mine were just as a fan what I wanted sto see but Scarlett had a book and she wa shoving actual one sto be fair I'd have done that too to remember but she isn't give me much time. It's okay I'll email him after if I think of anymore to tell him. I think he's gonna get sick of me and I'm looking forward to it.

But now this short meeting is over because he's a busy man and he had to go. Scarlett and I were doing our own thing and doing what we needed to do to get out of here. Like we had to finish writing the forms of my details which Scarlett has to help with.

_______________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️