Chapter thirty one

Novas POV

Scarlett has been in her room for a while. And by a while i mean like it's been an hour and a half. I feel I should knock but then again how do I know. I'm pretty sure that to did what I do I have to go in that room. So I knocked and there was no response. No what? What do I do now? I knocked again and walked in because what if she's dieing. Which would of been a better sight then what I'm seeing infornt of me. She's got she back to me with earphones in dancing around. Wtf.

" Scarlett" I said and no acknowledgement she was just dancing's nd then I yelled " Scarlett!" But no response so I'm a last attempt I sighed and moved to her eye range " Scarlett ingrid johansson!" And she took her earphones out " what?!" And I sighed " it's been over an hour why are you dancing around in you're bedroom alone?" And she gave me a small smile while she sat down to put shoes on. She was changed I do give her credit just her shoes that's taken her an hour to find is what I'm or ending happened because it's a nicer one then this. The Scarlett johansson wa staking her time.

I went down with her and do realised I had it go or I'd be made to look dumb. We got into the car and drove to her mums. We got inside and we'll Scarlett's mum came into the room and instead of going to hug Scarlett like I think we both thuu oh hhht she was going to do she can to me and hugged me. I'm sorry? Why wth.

I looked at Scarlett while her mum was still hugging me and she looked just as confused. She let me go and then smiled " mother?" Scarlett asked and she rolled her eyes im sorry why am I finding this so funny " what?" And I went wide eyed what the fuck is going on?! " what? You just went and hugged nova?" And she nodded " because nova is new to the family I've known you since you were born" and my mouth dropped open. Scarlett stood gaping at her mom " ofcourse you did!" She hissed at her mom and I started to laugh which made Scarlett give me an unimpressed look.

" okay we're leaving" Scarlett said we'd had dinner here and now the kids needed to get home if we were gonna get them to sleep. " okay" she said and Scarlett just looked confused and nodded " bye mother" and her mom turned to smile at her " goodbye Scarlett".

" that was weird right?" She asked me and I nodded no shit " is there something going on?" I asked and she shrugged although I saw her eyes start to look all over the room " no? Why? What did you hear" and I shook my head " I didn't hear anything I was asking you" and she let out a breath " no I don't know anything novs" and she didn't look at me while she did that.

We got inside and I offered to put rose to bed tonight and Scarlett agreed and out Cosmo for bed. " nova" she whispered and I smiled " yeh rose?" And she smiled " read me a story" and I nodded I grabbed the three little bears because I think it's a cute book and it's one I enjoy. I sat on her bed with her and she laid her head on my stomach while I read.

Scarlett's POV

I put Cosmo up in his room and I thought that maybe now is the time. I went down and I looked at the DNA test. I only need a hear or saliva. Well I can't stick a swab in her mouth and her not know what's going on so hair it is. I went upstairs and I went into her room. Oh how guilty I feel right now. I coudnt risk it not being her hair. And it doesn't help she has dirt blonde hair. But as I looked around I saw her heard comb. Oh my fucking wow. This is perfect. I grabbed a hair and out it into the bag and ran out. Should I be doing this? I don't think it's singing I should go. As I walked down the hall I could hear nova reading to my rose. I looked in and I saw rose laying on her. Okay any doubts I had are now gone. I need to know because if she is I can have my little girl, I can hold her and protect her. I can love her as my child. I can justify why I love her like my own already and why I'd kill for her.

I went downstairs and I sighed. I put the bag into he other bag and I sealed it. I put it into the envelope and o went outside. I put it into the mailbox and that's it. I can't get it back. What's done is done no harm is checking is there? " Scarlett I heard nova say. I turned very fast she's stood in the door way looking around. I'm down the street so she can't seen me. She looks so much like me right now.

I walked back and I saw her realise it's me. " what are you doing out here?" She asked me and I smiled " had to post some cheques lol" I said and then I heard a cra horn " and what are you two doing out here" Colin said smiling and I was so relive sit was him and not paps. That would of been the worst think if they knew where I lived. I'd have to move very far way. " people are asleep!" I hissed and he got out of the car " it's 8:30 the only people asleep right now are kids" and I nodded " then your kids now get in" I said pushing them both in I hope we didn't disturb anyone " what did I do?" Nova asked and I sighed " nothing sweetheart" and she nodded ans I walked into the kitchen without another word.

___________________________

Remember to drink

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️