Chapter fifty eight

Novas POV

I woke up and I wasn't in the middle of my bed like normal . I forgot Scarlett was in this bed with me for a moment and I know she is trying and she's doing very well. I love how much she's trying to get me back on her side and do love that I can just bantering with her now. I'm appreciative that she isn't pushing me or calling me out of my slip ups but she's doing so well for me and I really just don't know her to say.

I saw Scarlett open mouthed in  a pile of drool on my pillow and I swear she's changing these sheets because she did this not me. She's not  gonna and who am I kidding but what I do have is  the fact I can wake her up. I got up and instantly she woke up " what what's going on?" She asked me so I smiled " nothing much but now you're awake can you clean up the drool on you're face " and I laughed at her the fact she glaring at  me wow.

" let's go eat it's smells  so Nice" I said we'd gone back to sleep for a few more hours I'm loving all of this too much. I'd gone to the bathroom to brush my teeth and put my glasses on it's to early for the contacts. Now all I can do is drag her down and I saw everyone stood looking at us but all we came for is food so why is everyone so bothered.

Colin had been the one making  breakfast which makes sense I get that. But Lizzie playing the break fast sandwich's? I think that's what they are anyway she's a guest that's not what she should be doing. Scarlett seemed to be honking the same because she took the plate from Lizzie and sat her down " no moving Olsen" and I laughed but she turned to me pointing a spatula at me " you too sit down" and I nodded " yes ma'am" her facade broke then and she smiled and Colin chuckled " wow you two woke up happy" he said and I smiled " she hogged the duvet and drooled on my pillows how do you share a bed with her" and he turned putting his hands on Scarlett's shoulders and smiled at me " I don't have to now she's you're problem" and I thought she was giving me a dirty look. If you could see how she was looking at Colin you'd be laughing like Lizzie and Robbie. " Scarlett it's okay" Robbie said but she shook her head and grumbled " I hate you all" which made me giggle more. It wasn't my laugh but it was. Hold on it wasn't my normal one so when eveyone looked at me I knew why. " awww" they all said and I went red because I sound like a baby laughing. Wow.

" sooo miss nova I have something for you" Scarlett said and she I tilted my head she passed me a founder which I opened and it was her brand. " so erm we'll I think you'd be perfect" he stutter and I looked over it, it's a modelling contract for her brand. I'd be the face of it beside her. " what do you think? It's be with this obviously" and I nodded " I don't see why not I don't think it would hurt to try" and she smiled really wide like if told her she'd won the lottery " I look forward to hearing about tjis" Robbie said and I smiled back at him " I don't know if I should be a cover face though I mean the other girls have a lot of experience and I'm not really taht pretty to be-" and Scarlett stopped me " you're beautiful. No insulting that pretty face because you look like me and it's calling me ugly am I ugly?" Ans I shook my head " then you're not any less then me." Ans I nodded Lizzie was nodding with her so yeh maybe I should t have said that one out loud huh. I mean she's right kinda I do look like her and I think she's very pretty and how can I call myself ugly when I look like someone I find so pretty

Scarlett's POV

I forget how she's a teenagers still. I don't know my heads just not with it. She's a teenager with insecurities and it's my job to help ease them. I'm her mother and I'm trying to be taht in every way but not in the way she's needing me. She has the same worries I did at her age except I'd had a kid. Oh how I hope that doesn't carry on with her. I love her and I wanna make sure she's happy. She's not a baby's nd she's not a adult she's a teen going through life changes

We ate and then Robbie spoke " how about we go paint balling?" Ans Lizzie spoke " how about you stand there and we just shoot you" and she rolled his eyes " I'm serious novs you ever played" and she nodded " I have but I've never been hit" and he smiled l you're that
Ss good?" And she laughed " at hiding yeh" and we all laughed. I mean that's one way to play the game. " how about we got for a day to the zoo" and I shook my head I can't go without rose and Cosmo both because hats unfair they'd both enjoy taht. Rose is with her dad in France and I could take Cosmo but if feel bad for rose. " oh how about we take nova to watch a west end show" and novas eyes lit up at taht idea. " i like that" and I smiled " then that's what we are doing" now I know tickets for broadway are hard to get a hold of. And it's impossible to get into a good show this late. But I have contacts and I'm happy about taht because they came in handy. I mean I get to be there for a first now. I'm glad I get to become apart of this memory for her.

______________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always

Till the next chapter my loves❣️