Chapter sixty seven

Novas POV

That was very harsh of me and uncalled for. I dunno I just lost control and let it all out at once buts she didn't deserve me slamming the door in her face whne she was asking me why I was mad at her. Omg I can imagine how hurt she could be from this. Shit.

Scarlett's POV

She slammed the door in my face and I stood there in pure shock from the outburst I'd just witnessed from her. Since when? How? I'm on the verge of a breakdown because it seems nothing I do is gona fix anything. She's always gonna hate me and and I'm never gonna have her back. I don't want her to suffer at all. I don't want her to be hurt yet she hates me. And it's because of me giving her up and that one decision that has always a haunted me it's never gonna leave me alone. She's mine but she hates me.

I went to my room and I cried to myself. I can't cry but yet I am. Colin can't see me crying or he starts to worry and I can't let him do that. But I heard my door open and rushed doorsteps.

Novas POV

Irghhhh curse my conscience I swear. I stood up and I shook my body. I don't like being in the wrong and I am definitely in the wrong on this one. I left my room and I passed where would she be? I assumed she'd have gone to Colin downstairs to tell him but as I walked in the direction of the stairs I heard crying and I let my heart sink to my ass. Oh no no no. I went into the room and I saw Scarlett bent over crying into her hands. I rushed to her side and I put my hand over her. I sat her down and she put her head on my shoulder " hey I'm here it's okay" and she carried in sniffling I could tell She's  trying to stop herself from crying but it's not working because her breathing is going ragged.

" Scarlett I'm sorry please" I managed to say she's upsetting me seeing her like this. She looked ups the. And shook her head" I deserved you slamming the door" she hiccuped and I shook my head slightly surprised that she'd not even blamed me but her self. " no it was un called for. I shoudnt have and I'm  sorry" I said and she gave me a small smile " it's okay baby I'd never be mad at you" and I sighed in relief okay I can work with that.

Now she's let me go and she wiped her face in the bathroom mirror " wow I look a mess" she chuckled and I joined her " you're still going to come tomorrow right?" She asked slowly and I nodded how can I say no after I made her cry? Like I did it to myself by giving her this to hang it over my head. " okay then" she said and I assumed that my cue to just leave then? I don't know what to do so I just left. She came in to my room while I was falling asleep and well she said goodnight but she thought I was already asleep but obviously I wasn't.

The next day I was awoken by two blondes and a baby. " nova!" Rose yelled and I groaned great even my sleep is getting cut out. " yes?" I said trying not to sound angry or annoyed because this is a child and I'd never wnat her to think I'm mad or sad at her, she's a baby and I'm the adult and I know I am a child kinda but rose wouldn't understand that there's more to why I'm feeling this way. All she'd see is that I'm acting like this too her and that would mean I'm angry at her. " it's time to get up!" She smiled at me she's lost a few teeth and Cosmo was laughing and I saw Scarlett smiling at us. " okay I'm up I promise" o said and she nodded saluting at me " okay" she said and I smiled at her" okay".

Well maybe I'll regret the whole wearing white thing later but it's cute and it'll do

Well maybe I'll regret the whole wearing white thing later but it's cute and it'll do.honestly I just really like my shoes and the fit just went with it. I think I'm doing a good job with the clothes I wear you know.

I got out and rose came running to me " you're changed?! I don't know what to wear" she said and I nodded " how about I help" and she smiled and nodded every fast " yes please" and I nodded I knew kinda what outfit I wanted to put her in mainly because I'd dressed her so much and I may have bought her more clothes then she needs. But girls can't have too many clothes now can they?

" wow" rose said twirling in the mirror and I smiled im proud of myself for this one you know

" wow" rose said twirling in the mirror and I smiled im proud of myself for this one you know. I think this was a practical outfit and it's also very cute. I'm also very Glad that I got these for her. She was wearing brown too so we both match there. " wow" i heard and I looked at the door to Scarlett looking at us both with a soft smile " looks at my girls" she whispered and I smiled " rose looks the best" I said and Scarlett nodded looking at rose " you look so beautiful rosey" and she smiled " thanks mama but Nov picked it all" and she turned to me and smiled " you look very pretty my love" and I smiled ab bit at her. Wow I'm a sucker for any term of endearment.

I think if her top had been white she'd have looked cuter but they didn't have that and I like how she looks.

" well Cosmo kinds matches?"

He's like a mix of the both but still I think it's such a cute combo

He's like a mix of the both but still I think it's such a cute combo. I knew he wasn't gonna move any time soon so I let him sleep in his room until I knew were were going to
Leave soon. I knew Colin was getting ready and Scarlett would be too.

__________________________

I changed my profile picture

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️