Chapter fourty two

Scarlett's POV

" what? Scarlett what does it say!" Lizzie said and I just stared at the paper fuck she's mine. She's mine. That's my child. That's me.

Lizzie took the paper from me and read it because I handy answered ans she's way too impatient to wait for me. I know she's needed to now because I did too and now we both know because she's just gasped and I know she knows " I know we knew she was but a part of me thought we were kissing ourselves with this" ans I nodded I can't find the words right now. I don't have a clue what to say but I'm saying a lot by not speaking. " you can't wait anymore Scarlett you have to tell her" Lizzie said ans I nodded she right because I need to know. I need to tell her because she has every right to know does that mean it's going to be eAsy but moms I'd this ever was fine to be that.

I know what to do right now is figure out where I am and how I feel soo but jobs needs to know because the longer we leave the truth it's just getting do much yeh worse and I can't deal with This. Lizzie and I spoke with my lawyers  whow told me to tell her so they can start the process down with me telling what I am to her. Ans how I went behind her back.

Wow I'm not prepared for any of this but am I living in denial  yes I am. I got out of the room and Lizzie wrapped me in a hug "what's this for" I whispered and she smiled "
For what's about to come you're gonna need it" ans I sighed she's on about how nova is gonna want nothing to do with me after this.

I drove home playing this all on my moms own seeing what it is I should do. What is it I can do honestly because this is all too much for me. I can't just tell her but I have too why was I put in this position I wanted to find her and raise her that's all that matters right? I lost her they took her from me and now I have her back.

I got inside and Colin and kha were talking about horses and all sorts. " hey" Colin said to me finally realising I was here an so saw nova smiling on a wah she looked so at peace and I'm about to ruin it al for what? Because she's my child and I have to why am I debating this I'm telling her.

" the kids are staying the night within you're mom and I just spoke with robbies he's gonna bring Lizzie and we can all have a chill night" Colin said and I nodded so maybe I won't be Donna the news breaking tonight hmm. I mean I can't how can I even if I did want to which I don't if hay wasn't clear. I don't want her to hate me for something I regretted but she's got trust issues and I don't want her to lose why trust she has. She may even wanna quit img please no rose and Cosmo love her o can't lose her. I can't do that it's not fair I'm her mother.

Novas POV

" Scarlett?"
Colin asked again and she was blanked out she's not paying any attention to us at all. I don't know what you do other then just not bother telling anyone I'm in therapy. Apparently I'm supposed to havbsosmelne as an emergency contact but I can't put Scarlett she's my employer and I only can't just ask a few of them. I'm nod nala to ask than because I'd they say no then I'm not iknan be able do Evws show my face again. I can't deal with any of this that's all I can say but Colin looking afte dna is all I need. Him and Scarlett treat me like I'm there child.

Scarlett's POV

Oh god I have yo tell Colin too she's my kid. Well she's ours I'd she prefers him though then I'll happily mention the hours of ahony I was in when pushing her fat head out Of me. I'm not in the mood for any of this yet where we are. The door was knocked on and Noav left to get the door I know it's Lizzie ans Robbie who else's is it gonna be if my mom is keeping the kids. " she's my kid!" I said to Colin making sure she can't hear me. And he gasped " omg what are we gonna do!" And I sighed " what can we do just tell he's and hope she doesn't quit" and he looked confused " wising that be getting in the way of he's job he's being the siblings" and I nodded I can't let he's mobs out bets and this loSe he's job only because she's happened to turn out to be my long lost kid. Wow this should be a movie it's be dumb and the audience would be telling me oh she's behind uiii is in this case did nova it would be oh no this is you're mum. " she's gotta know ans wnat we've she aKa did we have to let her so" and he nodded wscabt let this go or chance her finding out before I tell her or this is going south as fast as I can say hi.

Now here another problem that I gave now discovered upon checking. I don't know what to say is whne to say any of it because it's not way ans I can't do it infornt I'd people. This whole thing has been me trying not to cream down thing into the world or I'll be so lossy I won't stop on na the aha gonna think I've lost the ploy because I know the only thing. To shut me up is a hug from her.

________________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️

The new nannyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara