Chapter eighty two

Scarlett's POV

I washed my face and brushed my teeth and then got into bed with my daughter. She looked so peaceful but she wasn't  fast asleep yet and I could tell she wasn't. I could tell also when I laid down and she came and wrapped Herself like a koala aorund me. She coudnt go anywhere with out me anyway.

I do love my little girl more then I can even form into any words I just wish she and I could talk more about anything she worried about because I know my nova and I know she's worried about so much it's un real.

Now she's practically on top of me laying down with her head in the crook of my neck and I thought taht maybe someone could come in and take a picture of us so I can frame it and post it on my desk.

Novas asleep and I know I should be too and I will be but can I just say one thing my nova and I are cuddling and I'm her mother offically who would of thought we'd be sat here right now. Well laying down but you get what I mean kind off hun? Aslong as you get the joke who cares.

I closed my eyes and let myself fall asleep holding my little girl for dear life she's all that's mattered to me right now.

Novas POV

I woke up to someone playing with my hair and by someone I mean my mom. She's playing with my hair and I'm on top of her why hasn't she moved me she probably is like pressed into the mattress. I tried to roll of her but she didn't let me move of her and I looked up at her while she smiled " scar you know I'm too old for this right?" And it's like I slapped her in the face because she's looking at me like I butch slapped her and then name called her. I don't know if she's taking the piss or not honestly what is going on. " you are kot to old for cuddles especially with me" and I sighed okay she's just being dramatic and a baby that I can deal with " Scarlett" I whined buts he smiled ms smiled my head back to lay on her " shhhh my dear child I can't hear you over the silence" and I rolled my eyes she can't see me and I'm glad she may not have said anything about sassing her before but yeh rules may change now. I know I'm still her baby but like how does that fare with me being her daughter. I mean I can't really slag my boss of you her because it's her and Colin that are my employers. And also what do I do if they like wnana fire me do I take it personal or like so I sue can I even do that's he's my mom an she's my dad. I mean yeh I wouldn't even if but would they do that to me? " I have a thing for you today" she said to em slowly and I knew by her tone it's something that she has no clue if I'll agree too " Scarlett" and she looked at me " novalie" and I ticketed my head " fine it's s modelling gig" and I gasped " you didn't" and she nodded " I'd id I mens if you want we can cancel well we can't actually it's a magazine and they may kill me" and I. Looked at her waiting for more " why do they want me?" And she smiled " well because you're funny sweet have an amazing face-" and I gave. A sarcastic chuckle " first of its you're fav son my body so stop complimenting yourself and second why would why magazine's want a no body" and she smiled " well I wouldn't say the new character in the marvel cinematic universe is no one" and that made me jump of her sn sinto the air " you what?!" And she smiled na sat up " welllll they may have seen you run lines with me and I may have mentioned you are my actual kid her so you'd be best for the role as my daughter and they agreed and you sign that contract in an hour" and I paused " when did you plan on telling me any of this?" And she looked so guilty " I did wanna say last night but I coudnt you fell asleep and the role was only just brought  to the table and well I said to try you first before they started auditions" and I nodded slowly she thought of me " you don't mind?" I asked her and she shook her head " no I said I wanted you to do what you'd hated. If that's still being my baby then I won't ever take this away but if you wanna act then I'll support you 100% and I can help you get to where you wanna be. All you have to do is tell me where and what you what and I can sort it out. Or I can just help or even stay silent whatever you what but I'm no mind reader love." Scarlett said and o nodded she's right she's been a good mum and I need to tell her because all she does is guess and we'll taht could end very and for us both if she made the wrong choice I get very sensitive at times. I mean not even at times it's surprising how I haven't read this whole conversation differently.

" I wanna do it" and she smiled " really?" Ans I nodded she looked so excited " my little girls gonna follow in my foot steps eeeek" she squealed and tackled me with a hug and I groaned wow she strong and is stopping my way breathing " Scarlett let me breath" i wheezed outa sun she let go of me and smiled she delay didn't care in that money and I don't blame her. She looks so happy  and I made her happy.

________________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️