Chapter thirty eight

Scarlett's POV

The yogurt went all over and the three of us saw her walk out of the room. Lizzie broke the silence "
What the hell happened?" Ans I shrugged "
I don't know she was fine last night And she just woke up" as I spoke Colin got up to bless the yogurt this isn't like nova at all.
She would never speak to any of us like that unless she's upset. But I can't see what's happened to her sonce last night. " I'm gonna go talk to her can you watch the kids" ans Lizzie stopped me "
Give it some time she's clearly mad and I think of you go in she may just see red ans say something she really doesn't mean"
And I nodded she's right I don't wanna push her but I also wanna help her. She means a lot to me and whatever it is it's important to me.

Novas POV

Im so ducking embarrassed that I just did that but the more I thought about it I remember why I was mad and I get more mad. Ans mad is better then sad because if I cry then I ain't stopping. Okay maybe thaTs wormhole maybe I should be crying instead of being a butch to Lizzie ans Scarlett ans even Colin.

I stayed up in my room all day I mama Colin has the day off and scary is also home so I know the kids will be gone. I hooks heat there laughing ans Lizzie talking with size from my room ans that made me more emotional because I want someone with me right now. I heard a knock on my door ans I subbed in a shaky breath "
Come in?"

Scarlett's POV

She hasn't come down all
Day Ans she hasn't eaten either which  definitely isn't good. I made her a sandwich Ans took it up I guess now it's time to talk with her. " come in?" Ans I sighed going in " hey"
I said softly ans I could see she was holding on something. I can see her face Ans it's hurting. " I got you something to eat" I said going in gutter to give her it her eyes lit up when she saw and looked up at me with guilt " I don't deserve it" Ans I didn't know how to react but I knew she needed me "
Nova" ans I saw her eyes tear up " why can't I have people to love me?" Well my heart just sank to my ass. " sweetheart" I said and she shook her head " forget it I don't want pity" she said and I closed my eyes I can't believe what I'm beating from her. I went to sit next to her and she looked me waiting " sweetheart I
Love you. And so does rose and Colin and Cosmo. Even Lizzie ans Robbie love you! You're our family sweet heart" I said softly taking her hand in mine but she was batting her eyes which menag she was trying to stop tears from falling down her face. " why did god devise I shouldn't have parents to love me?" She whispered and I could see she's actually expecting me to answer that even though I have another clue whY to say.

" look sweet girl those people aren't family okay? We're you're family and as for you're question I don't know maybe I I'll someday hug right now I don't know"
And she nodded at me " I was so rude" she said but I pulled her into my side while my arm was wrapped aorund her. I put my other hand on her head ans pulled her head to my chest which she didn't disagree too. " you were but it's nothing a apology can't fix" I whispered ans she nodded " I'm sorry Scarly."
She whispered ans I smiled down at her. I wiped her tear and I saw a small smile on her face. " it's okay but there's three people downstairs who also need an apology especially Lizzie. I know she won't admit it but she sees you as he down and well seeing you hurt, that hurt us all bubs" ans she nodded I don't wanna make her feel
More guilty then she feels big she knows what she did was wrong and the fact she is owning her wrongs shows me more that she's the perfect
Person for my kids to learn from " what brought his this al on love?" Ans she sighed and I saw her eyes go disTant " my mother rang. There going on a family holidays ans they didn't ask me but here's the best part she wants me to pay for it all because she can't afford too which I why but that's not my responsibility anymore and I don't knkw what she wants me to do bevy that's all she ever wants is money" my heart broke again and it was also filled with anger. How can a mother so that to her own flesh and blood? How can you just you're child without do much as another thought? " well I won't tell you how do or where to spend you're money but I roundly send her anything not after how she treats you"
And she nodded she was Alamein's more into me
And she was closing her eyes " you that tired or am I just that comfortable" I asked and she be keep cearku waking up again. " how about we go down and you can apologise to he teddy and we can start our day"
I said moving her hair away from her face and she nodded getting up and wiping her face. She went into the bathroom and changed into some contacts. Now whne I say I use my glasses more is because it's a lot easier for me
To just do that.

Novas POV

It took a lot to tell her any of that but that I have done it makes
Me Feel so Much more better I can't even say how Kuhn that helped

____________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️