Chapter seventy seven

Novas POV

" you should eat something you know it's still a long day ahead of us and god knows how many more breaks you'll get" will said to me and I rolled my eyes I swear he can be such a dad some times. Yes he's a dad but it's like he can't not try to baby me. " hey sweetheart" I heard and I turned to see Lizzie smiling at me and she put her arms around me to hug me. " you're doing so well are you ready for you're testimony?" Ans I nodded Robbie smiled at me " well you're gonna do well kid" and I nodded " I hope so I don't wanna  mess anything up for anyone I just wanna get it over and done with" and Lizzie smiled " I know but it'll be over soon and after that we can move on. I know you don't believe me but I think you're doing a good job." Ans I smiled " it mean a lot Lizzie even having you both here" and they both smiled " Lizzie can you take her to eat please" will said and she now gave me a motherly look "ofcourse" and I groaned he had to snitch to Lizzie. She scared me when she's not happy with me and he told her. " thank you you maybe I can think of fun things to ask her now she's gone" and I looked at him " ask me anything daft I dare you" and he smiled mischievously. Ladies and gentlemen this Man is supposed to be a father. Please do tell me what's going on with Him and why he feels the need to act like a child any chance he gets.

Scarlett was stood at the front of the line and I know I can't talk to her but it's so long and I'm so hungry. Lizzie seemed to reaslie what I was thinking because she  join the front and walked to Scarlett and smiled " thanks for saving our spot" she said loud enough for people behind to what do they don't think we cut in which we just totally did. " it's okay" she said smiling a smile knowing full well what we just did. I'm mean it's not that bad so there's that's at least. But we cut and now I'm getting Mac and cheese. But as I went to lay the lady looked over to Scarlett " oh she paid for you all" and I looked at her and narrowed my eyes " you know you can't do that" I said walking to her and she smiled " dunno what you mean" and I sighed of-course she doesn't wanna admit it.

We got back in and for some reason teh nerves really hit and me and I felt sick. Like it's happening I'm going up there and I don't wanna. But I have no choice because everyone is looking at me. " court is in session" ah shit here we go. I looked up and saw that the lady who talks for the judge stood up " the judge has granted 10 minutes before the session continues" and she walked out why did she have to be so blunt like my guy stay have a chat. Like stay and pro king what bull shut I'm about to go through.

I can't even be bothered to deal with this but I am and I stood and went to the toilet. I Donte Ben know why I'm thinking so much. I did my business and when I was washing my hands the door opened and Scarlett came in " you okay?" And I nodded no I ain't but we don't have time for me to talk about my anxiety. " I'm gonna be there I know it's my fault you're up there but-" ans I cut her off she can't keep doing this " it's happening Scarlett nothings gonna. Hangs let's just get it over with yeh?" And she nodded and we walked out. I just gotta be honest with them and tell them how I feel and that's how they can make this decision.

We walked back in and i and eye contact with the defence and I swear he's like a robot. Like there's nothing behind his eyes. Well in my opinion there's nothing up in his head either.

" all rise" and we did. I stood up and the judge made eye contact with me and nodded " be seated" and we sat " she was silent for. A moment and then spoke " are we ready to go on?" And they all nodded " nova could you come take the stand" and I nodded and got up. I mean Kim sweating but hey fun.

Will stood up and smiled at me " state you're full name for the court." Ans I smiled " novalie Ophelia Parker" and he nodded " do you like you're name novs?" Ans I nodded " nova snot a common name is it?" And I nodded " I don't meet many people named Novalie" ans he nodded " so though went into it don't you agree?" Ans I nodded " how do you feel about this all" and i sighed " it's hard. I don't think I ever thought I'd be here. I didn't think I'd have people wanting to fight to love me but I do. Scarlett and Colin are fighting for me and it took a me a long while to figure that out but that's what this is" and he nodded smiling a little more " if you met a stranger and they asked who Scarlett was to you what would you say" and without kissing a beat I said " my mom" and I liked I've eat Scarlett who smiled at me " so you see her as you're mom" and I nodded " I do. That's who she is" and he shook his head " no I mean do you see her as that" and I took a moment but I knew the answer " I see her as my mom" and he nodded " so you do see her as you're like. So why fight all of this?" Ans I looked at him great I gotta answer that thanks will.

______________________________

Yeh thanks will

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves ❣️