Chapter twenty eight

Novas POzv

" come on nova!" Lizzie yelled and I yelled back "wait!" Ans I could hear them all talking which means after are so all ready while I run around putting things away so I don't spend too
Kuch time late doing it. Scarlett has gotten me loads of the img but one thing I had no clue she's gotten. Me was the sunglasses and the baseball cap. I was confused but she smiled when she gave m it and I chat say no. How do you say no to Scarlett johansson my guy?

Colin was driving us while the rest of us were in the back. I was laying side wards so I could slwwwp with my legs in Scarlett Ans my feet on Lizzie. " get some sleep" Lizzie said and Robbie chimed kn " we have like 4 hours gi on you may aswel" Ans I nodded.

When I woke up we were here it a frock and the boats are so big and definitely three time shots I get paid. Was I complaining that I got to go out on a boat for the first time no. Scarlett has never let me just go alone anywhere I have to be with someone. Now I dunno if I'm scared of teh iceman I've been swimming and I know how to obviously but this is different. " it's okay come on" Scarlett said elk sing onto teh boat and I nodded it's a boat. I got in it and it's rocking I mean it's amd I've why is it moving like this Ans if it was smaller would it have been moving like then then? I didn't know but a man came up to us " hi illl be you're captain on board and scar shook his hand while I smiled trying to seem like I was cegbawak eveyone I'm bleakly not because I make zero sense.

"Okay you let's go to the front of the boat so that I can   go tan" and I nodded Lizzie got up to join us at the front my of teh boat while it started to move of the dock. I saw a black van and people  into
View but I didn't say anyhung maybe they are here for something else. Not just to invade some privacy. Surely not.

" this is the life" Scarlett said and she laid down while tanning all liz did to agree was make a noise that she agreed and I did the same it's so perfect right now like it's not hot but it's not cold the suns out and it's just so peaceful. " Scarlett" I heard Colin's voice I didn't care enough to move he's not here for me is he. I had sunglasses on and so did the other two because none of us are going blind any time soon. " yes" and he spoke again " the chef wants to know what you guys want for dinner" and I got up slightly this is getting way to posh. Wow it was already very posh I'm on a private boat for fuck sake but still.

Right I should I answer " novie chicken or fish?" And I chuckled " I don't think I should get fish so the chicken please" and I heard Colin hum " Lizzie?" And she sighed clearly she was too relaxed to reply she really gives no fucks when she wants to and I want to be like that's but I'm such a people pleaser if strat to think they all hate me or something like that. " chicken too why not" and he nodded " and I'll get then same" Scarlett said and he spoke " okay you three enjoy me and Robbie are going on the jet skis" and Scarlett hummed.

I did hold on a laugh when some how we all turned over at the same time. The other two said nothing but in me and I thought it's funny that we were so in sync. Scarlett and Lizzie seemed like they were falling asleep. The radio was on in the back not too loud but like you could hear it and it felt nice. I would normally say no if a boss asked me to go on a holiday trip out for the day but what if this is normal.

Scarlett eventually sat up while I turned to face the front again Lizzie though still laid on her stomach. " it's so peaceful" she said and I smiled " yeh it is" I said. " how about we go join the boys?" And in nodded and got up. Lizzie got up too even if I thought she was sleeping she clearly was awake.

We got to the back of the boat and the music was louder. Robbie and Colin we out in the water and as if on cue Colin wiped out and went into the water. I went wide eyed and put my hand over my mouth so I wouldn't laugh because it was a funny fall. Oh fuck off. But Lizzie didn't feel the same as me I wanted to keep his pride she wanted to laugh so she did. " haha funny olsen you try it" Colin said climbing up I saw Scarlett walk up to him ans hug him " awww are you okay" and he nodded the big baby's Is milking it.

" come here" Scarlett said and I went down ans I saw the jet skis. " nope" I said and she grabbed my hand " you're learning and I'll be out with you" and I shook my head but a man who's a crew member spoke " there safe. And I'll talk you through it you'll have. A life jacket and I'll set it so you won't go to fast" and i nodded okay that seems fine. I got into my life javket and Scarlett did the same. She got out first while I listen to the man walk me through it all. " you get it?" And I nodded it's not really that hard. But I'm scared none the less ofcourse I mean can you blame me " come on nova or you won't beat me!" And I groaned she's gotta appeal to my competitive side.

________________________________

So I felll asleep woke up it's 4am and I wrote this and now I'm going back to sleep

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️