Chapter thirty six

Novas POV

I got to bed relatively late last night even though it shouldn't have been as late as it was. Scarlett ans Colin had been telling me stories from when they were my age. They both loves very different loves but at the same time you could see even back then they were supposed to be just Scarlett back than was way out of young Colin's league. He's still kinda punching but he rocks the dad look.

Scarlett and I talked about how she struggled with school even though she was good at it she suck's at it. I was good at it because I had to be. I didn't have a choice not too because i needed as many options as I could have to leave. Now I did my a levels and got A's on all of the
So yay me. I could of done uni but I really don't know what I wanna do ans well I enjoy my now Job so there's isn't much to complain about.

But when I told Scarlett ans Colin that they were upset that I hasn't carried on with my education. I did say I prefer this one doing something on entertainment but it's hard to the out there ans it wasn't a steady income so it wasn't a playbook when I was living at home. Scarlett did offer me help but I said that I have a job I enjoy I don't need anything else. I can't believe though she's letting me go is I sl doms something I enjoy because she said me being happy meant more to her.

I got up the next day and I'm taking rose and Cosmo swimming. Now Scarlett came up with this plan and I know what you're thinking because I thought it too. Why is she making us go to a public pool when she has her own at home? Well she said that it's good for them and it helps to ground them. She said that she grew up going to public pools and loved them and her kids aren't gonna be any different.
Which I understand and then she also said she's going to teach Cosmo to swim. Which I mean I coudnt do I'd be wayyyy gos scared to even try.

Now here's my issues. I have gotten up and ready and now I've gotten rose ready. That was my agreement with Scarlett she's gets one Friday and I get the other. I have her bag packed ans ready and she's sitting in the sofa watching tv. Now I haven't seen Scarlett at all and I chat heat he's pretty Cosmo. But then I heard a honk so I went out to check I am so saw Scarlett smiling in her car "
You're late!" She yelled ans I scoffed " you can't be normal can you!" Ans she shook her head while smirking this is pay back for monopoly ans I know it. I got rose up and onto the car and I took my seat the the front " how long?0
I asked and she smiled "
We've been sat out here for glad an hour." Ans I shook my head " why wasn't thi apart of my interview" Ans she smiled " oj shut up you love me!" Ans I scoffed " sureeee" I said Ans she scoffed back

We pulled up the thenplace ans well it wasn't full. Scarlett ans I had to change the kids in the stalls and ourselves so we didn't fall behind. I walked out first with rose and we sat waiting for Scarlett to be ready . " nova?" She asked and I nodded " how did you learn how to swim? And I smiled "
I learned at school" which made the kids look at me confused "
You didn't learn kn your own pooL"
Ans I shook my head does this kid think I'm minted. " no I didn't have one whne I was a kid. But when I was you're she my school took me every Tuesday to learn to swim" and she nodded smiling " a pool like this one?" And I nodded " yeh exactly like this one" Ans ans nodded " did you ever go when you weren't in school?" Ans I shook my head " no sweetheart I did have a card which said Could go free but after I turned 16 that ended so no ans I didn't have the time" Ans she nodded and then scary came out. I know she heard us Ans the fact she is giving me a soft smile proves me right so much more. " come on" I said I don't wanna talk to Scarlett about it because that's isn't the point. We came for the kiss nor me to trauma dump on her.

We got it the pool Ans I got in first and then I pulled rose to me as she sat at the side. I held her it was deep and she did have arm bands on to help her but I want her to be comfortable before I just let her go. Scarlett ans Cosmo we're now in too Ans he was soakshinh he ein the face. I think that's
Ginny because I just do. Seeing the smile on all three faces made me smile too because I'm that person who sees a smile Ans has to smile.

We swam asunder Scarlett ans me swapped kiss half way so I was playing with Cosmo who didn't splash me but was still aiming for his own mother. She wa belong rose swim and rose has goggles on so as she said she could see our feet. I mean she's cute but the kids loves to do things I don't think anyone else would be doing. Now I'm exhausted am from this all but what can I do? I am here for the kids ans I need up work out because I'm dyin be nd it's not been too long. I have said this before Ans I did nothing about it but I'm very lazy and swimming is slit for me okay.

________________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️