Chapter seventy eight

Novas POV

" nova?" Ans I nodded " I was always made to believe that love isn't a thing. That people are selfish and don't actually love each other. That it's all a lie and a game. But I saw the way Scarlett and Colin looked at each other that first meetings and I could see love. And then I met Lizzie and Robbie and I saw love. And the way that Scarlett and Colin act with rose and Cosmo that's love. I saw so many examples of love but it still never clicks that I could have that. That maybe I can be loved too. I just can't believe it. But I am loved and it's taken me a very long time to get that idea. Not just by my siblings but my parents. And my Lizzie and Robbie and my grandparents. Even my uncles and aunts in their own ways they love me. They'd like show there loevs in different ways" and he nodded " no other questions from me " and he went to sit down but now it's teh defences turn " hi nova" and I gave him a nod " how did you feel when you found out Scarlett was a you're mom" and I went back to that time "'I was sad and angry but mostly hurt that's she lied to me" and he nodded an spaced the room " so she never actually told you" and I nodded " do you blame her?" And I shook my head " no I don't because I know if she knew what had gone on she'd not have been able to live with it, me being her daughter or not. She's not a horrible person that would want a kid to be abused if that's what you're trying to say" and he nodded " I'm not but she could have lied to herlsef" and I nodded " she could have but I think I know her a lot better than you and I can tell you she can't do that." Which he nodded to again but spoke " and what about Colin? Does he treat you well" and I nodded " he's my dad. We both make bad jokes and laugh together bene no one else gets them. He is always on my side" and I smiled to myself because I have the best dad with Colin.

" you  said before that love is hard  for you to comprehend but do you think that's because of the fact you may hold un realistic standards. I wanna know how you think I  could have held those Same  standards you're say I did and because they didn't meet them you call that whole situation worse then it was" and I actually was left lost because how did he just say that with chest. " why do you think it's okay to down play the abuse I  faced? I went through  it i didn't hold standard to them I witnessed it all. I know how they treated me and the people I love believe me and they've also admitted being abusers and the fact you are supposed to be here today with my best interest yet you think it's okay to shame me for being abused?" Ans he wa savour to speak but is he hell I ain't done " I am not done. You shoudnt be aloud to try and decide what my life should be like especially when you don't seem to understand how har sit is for me to be sat here talking to you about any of this. I can barely even get up in the mornings and eat during the  day. I find it hard to do normal things you don't think twice about because I get scared.
I get scared I'd I get used to bigger portions then what they allowed me then if I go back I'll be cut of Gaian and I'll go hungry,  or if let myself watch tv then I can't start a show without certainty I can finish it. "

I don't get why he thought saying that too me was a good idea but I just laid it all out and. Kw I feel bad. I kind of just trauma Fuentes on them all and I don't think that what anyone wanted to know to be very honest. Scarlett and I have ally to work on but she wouldn't have known any of this because I can't tell her. But o just told her she's sat there looking all upset and Heyyyy because I don't even know I but she knows.

" that all from me you're honour" he finally said na si thanked god that he was gone now just one left and I can go home. Scarlett's lawyer needed to ask me stuff and I can't be asked fo do it. " hi nova" and I smiled back l can I ask a question?" And I nodded " well I wanna know if you could just let me know how the kids have been" sn so nodded " they've been hood I mean Cosmo is. A baby and rose loves having  me with her all the  time. I think it's really cute of them to want me to be around them all the time.

" ans how about the rest of the family how was meeting them?" Ans I nodded " well I think it's cute that no one l else cared anymore." I think Scarlett and me can just do it.

Scarlett was still sat looking at me like a lost puppy but what can I say to the puppy she may wanna kill ms. Scarlett loved to help her kids but again I am kind abit taht to her. " nova?" And i nodded great I better pay attention or I'll have some issues. " why do you think this is a bad idea?" and I nodded smiling " because she has a family and I'm more stress then whatb she need"  she is a good kid but she and I can't do thing down there because there's too may oooms for my liking Z I just hope I can do this.

______________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves ❣️