Chapter thirty

Scarlett's POV

I woke up the next morning with a slight headache yes I drank yesterday but it was my chill day with my family so I could. I was also kid free so yes I really could. But now I am suffering because my head hurts. I can handle my alchol but that does not mean I won't feel it the next day. I got. Downstairs and I saw the mail on the counter. I went through a my letters until I saw the one. Fuck. The DNA test how did I Almost forget if done that. I moved it just in case now I'm gonna be paranoid. I'll have to read more about it later I can't  right now in here. I heard foot steps and I know who's they are so I panicked and stuffed the paper into my bra. Oh good job Scarlett Idiot

Novas POV

Scarlett is stood looking sus. Something is up with that women she looks pale and like she could have a heart attack any moment because she's on the brink of one.

" you okay there?" I asked pouring juice into a cup and she nodded " yeh why wouldn't I be" and I smirked " you're paler then Casper the ghost Scarlett what's going on?" And she shook her head again her fsace never changing " nothing anyway how are you not hungover right now" and I smirked " because I didn't drink like you did johansson" and she shook her head which she winced at " no I have you a alcoholic drink I remember and the way you were totally drink after a glass of champagne the other night there is no way you are not hungover" and I smiled " exactly I knew you did and I drank a fizzy drink. I can't hold my alcohol you should know that especially since you saw me the other night. And I also didn't feel like having a headache" and she groaned " wow so I'm the only one suffering" and I tilted my head so she continued " Colin drank two beers and he can in fact hold his alcohol and well Robbie is the same but with three and well Lizzie stick too cocktails" and I smirked " so you were the only one drinking the vodka in coke?" And she nodded putting her head in her own hands. " ergh I'm glad Disney land isn't today I may have not gone if it was" and I went to the sink to clean my glass " Disney land?" And she hummed " tomorrow all of us. The kids and us plus Lizzie and Robbie and my mom" which made me smile " you didn't smile when I said I was going" and I smiled wider " that's because I prefer you're mom" and she scoffed " my mother didn't take you out yesterday" and i smirked " no she watched you're kids which is my job while you took me out" and she nodded " touché but for the record she loves having them so we didn't exactly give them Too her" and I laughed getting some paracetamol out for her because she definitely was going to need it with her kids coming home " thank you and did you enjoy yesterday" and I nodded but I just had to make sure her knew what I saw online " you know the paps got pics right?" And she nodded " yep saw them when we were in the water novs" she said smiling and I laughed " wow you wanted photographic proof of me beating you" and she scoffed " I think the water got to you because I very obviously won" and I tilted my head " errrr but you didn't sooo" and she smiled taking a sip of her water " right you ho get ready my children don't like waiting for me" and I nodded " yes ma'am" and she laughed as I left.

Scarlett's POV

I watched her leave and then pulled the test out of my bra. Fuck it was cold. I looked down at it maybe this wa stage time to come clean to her. I mean she's have been upset but she's have done it if she wanted too. So I wanna cross this line? I don't even know myself.

I put it up ontop if the shelves because she can't reach up there and we'll I can barely. And the only thing up there is my banking stuff and we'll she doesn't know what's up there. Only Colin and he never touches it.

I went up to get changed into something that wasn't clearly clothes if slept in. I did know the paps were there but that's why I had them all eat inside so when the security chowed up to remove them. Of yeh private land they were on nova and the rest wouldn't know. And that's how I know novas talk with me and likes stays between us and I'm glad I did it. It's an invasion of privacy and I just wanted to have time with my family yet I can't. I do wonder why they had come in teh first place and the land was mine so why would they be tehre? I hate how creepy it all is. I didn't ask to be stalked I just wanted to do what I enjoyed thisnjjst comes with it. And by the email I opened it seems people are talking about my nova. It seems my fans have yelena liking to her. Which is good because I'd she wants to model like she said she's gonna needy splitters and to see that people already like her and haven't seen anything other then her being herlsef or when she's working is amazing.

I'm shocked that I'm shocked that people like her so much these kids would love anything with a heart beta and even then half of the time they don't nee for have a heart beat. The kids today Like what they like and we can't stop them from fojng what they like. But I think it's cute that they trust me but most do them have mommy issues that I seem to full the void of but it's not really affecting me and if it makes them happy then what's the harm?

_______________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️