Chapter ninety two

Scarlett's POV

I watched nova look at her nails in awe i cans were how much she likes them but she's done playing it so she won't seem like a child maybe I do know my kid better then I thought I did. She's trying to hide her excitement but when she showed me her nails I could see how bright her face was dork it. " there so cute" I said they we're kinda long ish but she bites her nails so that's why. Mine are short because I have young kids who I have to make sure don't poke their eyes out in a nail. They always love my ankles when I freshly get them done and hey try and do such dumb th inshallah a that's why I know not to get long nails for no reason. It's just smart yes to not.

I went to
Pay and it came up cheap because I paid half for one because they refused to let me pay full what I did owe. But I made up
Did it with their tips because what they took off  I added to what I was giving  and they tried to tell me no but they can't refuse a tip especially when I am a loyal customer. Not to say it didn't happen but I said no.

We left teh shop and I could see nova looking at her nails with a smile and that just makes me happy liek I know she enjoyed it. " what next?" And I smiled " well gotta eat now don't we" I said and smiled " where?" Ans I moved my head round " you decide and that's where we are gonna go" which made her smile wider and I knew the answer let's be real " McDonald's" Ans there it was. The only place she will ever wanna go. I mean I can't blame her but still she does enjoy her burger. " okay what my baby wants she gets" which made a small blush creep onto her face. " go on" I said and she walked into the car park and we drove to the place.

She wanted to eat in the car so while I ordered our burgers she got comfy. I mean she's put her chair back and is smiling liek a mad person. " baby?" And she nodded " you want any sauces?" Ans she nodded " ketchup" and I asked for them all more for me but also never know if she changes her mind.

I do wanna take her to some place where it's just me and hers. Like it's just ours not something we do with anyone else.Like our own tradition of that makes sense. Mine and roses is too go to the aquarium and to eat lunch with teh fishes. Novas too old to care about that but I think I have something that she'll love or really hate.

We finished our food and the I started to drive to where we were going. I can't wait for this. I pulled up and I could see she was a little construed and I got nervous she was going to hate it.

Novas POV

We pulled up
To a park and I got confused why are we ethers and Also why is no one else? Like why is it so empty. I'm confused. She got out ans I followed her out but she smiled and I looked Alejandro but I could see how nervous she was when I looked back at her. " I have traditions with rose and I wanted to start one with you. I go to eat lunch at the animal place with rosey but I thought we could eat ice cream ans go on the swings. I know it's kiddish-" I moved forward and I hugged her. She put she arms around me and breathed in my ahir." It's perfect thank you for wanting to start a tradition" I said looking up at her and she smiled down at me " never thank me for being you're mama sweet baby" ans she moved my hair from my face ans I smiled.

Scarlett's POV

Oh thank fuck she didn't think I was being stupid and treating her like a kid. I'm glad she's letting me do this. I think it's really nice that she is letting me be there. I took her to the shop and she smiled looking around at all the falavours of ice cream. I never actually bought my kids here this is the first time I've been here since I was a kid. Not many kids come here and I never brought the younger two because there isn't many things for them to do here and there's barely kids for them to play with. Cosmo is too young to care and rose likes playing with new people so it's just easier.

But the paps have never been here before eso I know it'll be safe for us. I picked a Carmel fudge ice cream while nova still decided." Brownie" she said finally I clicked of told us that's what she wanted because she hates anything fruit real eye dbut ehr go to is chocolate. This one just has loads of brownie chunks. I think I am doing great with all of this.

Nova ans I left the place and we went to the playground and I sat on a swing while she sat on the other na d she started to eat but as we ate in silence it was broken when she spoke " o erm I never thought I'd have this" she said and I looked at her and I let her go on if she needs me to be her mom I'm always going to do that " I'm glad that you want these things too. I'm happy that you care enough to wanna make up for it all" I let her talk but I he'd my hands out and she took it " it's not been easy I don't think it was ever going to be big I'm glad it was you who was my mom" and that's the first time she kinda called me it. E obvs didn't straight out call me it but this was the same thing.

____________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️