Chapter one hundred (the final)

Scarlett's POV

" hey you" Colin said kissing my cheek and I smiled as he hugged me. " ew get a room" my daughter said joining us and I smiled and kissed her cheek " never" I said and she rolled her eyes and I smiled wide " you are my perfect" I said to her and she turned to me and looked at me with such happinesss " I'm grateful for us getting to find each other mum" and I smiled and hugged her and then Colin joined in " my girls" and nova smiled at us.

" I can't wait to get marrie" she said and I stills siwth Colin " yes that's not for a very very long time" I said and Colin spoke " don't give me a heart attack you're too young yet and also they have to perfect or dying if you're thinking of marrying now" he's so cute with his protective dad side coming out while he looked at her. " not yet I habit even for anyone in mind it's just seeing them shoots nd tne you two I just can't wait to have that" and he nodded " I get that but if you do meet someone ehe gotta wait a long time" and she nodded while he hugged her na skidded her head " my little girl is growing up on me" he muttered and i likens ya then in pure adoration because how cute do that have to be right now.

" hi" Lizzie said and I skied and hugged her "
Congratulations mrs arnett" and Lizzie chuckled as well as she blushed so hard. She's happy and that's all we want for her " you three okay where are the kids?" And I smiled "
My mom took them
Home after teh ceremony they both were tried after teh ceremony" and she smiled and nodded " so you three can stay late now if you're like is watching them" and I nodded as the Irene two smiled.

Novas POV

They all seem so happy to be here and talking like this it's just easy. We were sat abit a table that wants where we should be ut Lizzie and Robbie are now ith us so we can be ehreZ Scarlett and I had gotten the fish while Colin ate a steak. We sat talking a boy all sorts and also had people coming to talk to the newlyweds alone but they didn't wanna move like at all " Let's go dance" mom said as she dragged me before I could even think of what I was doing to what's she has asked. She looked so happy and is wear it just makes me happy to see her happy.

The kids has gone home so tired I wish they'd were always like this chill. They didn't cry either which was our concern because Lizzie might now want a baby in her wedding that won't stop crying.

The songs form like the early 2000s came ina me I can't lie I was going if on the music and how I can't even believe I'm dancing like this. I think I look so dumb but i also look  amazing. I can't lie when she put sunglasses on me and I also had Colin's javket on it's just making me happy to think I'm dancing with my mom at my aunts wedding wearing my dads jacket and my moms sunglasses. It's fake in here so why I am wearing these I have no clue but she has some on too. And then I saw Lizzie start to come over to us and she joined us in dancing. The smile on her face just makes me happy to see it. She looks so happy to be dnaing like an idiot with us. I needed a breather so I told taken I wanted a drink and walked in the direction of our table. " hey what's up" dad said to me and Robbie looked concerned but I smiled " I'm gonna get some air" I said and they both nodded " okay" and they both stood up " where are you two going?" And Robbie answered " with you" and I shook my head but dad spoke " I am not letting my daughter go along out there with strangers who aren't thinking clearly" and I sighed he's got a point and I can see why they both stood up now. " fine" I said and st hey smiled and wrapped their arms around my waist and we walked out.

Robbie seems uk know this place so he took us to a balcony and I leaned against it " how you feeling" and I sighed " like it's not real, if I open my eyes it's all gonna be gone" and I opened them and I saw them both smiling at me " it's real"
Robbie said and I smiled " it's definitely real I just married the women I love" he said more quitely and I smiled to myself I'm glad he's perfect for her. " snd i married the lens. I love and have three amazing beautiful kids that she gave me" and then I heard a voice " I did, didn't I?" And I looked to the door and saw the two women these idiots are married too well to us. Mom wrapped her arm aorund me and kissed my head " everything okay?" And I nodded " we're just thinking about life" and she smiled whisky my head " well life bright yiu back to me" and I nodded " it worked out in the end" and they all hummed in agreement " our lives have only begun" and I nodded " it's our nee chapter" dad said leaning his head on mums and I nodded geisha mums other shoulder. Lizzie was leaning on me and holding my other hand while Robbie was on her other raise. We're all looking out at the view from here. It's a clear sky you can see all this stars shinning above us . And then I saw a shooting star " make a wish" Lizzie said and I smiled i wish that I never lose any of them. " what did you wish for?" Robbie asked me and I shook my head while mum played with my hair " I can't tell you that" and he laughed and nodded " I love you guys" I said and they all smiled at me " we love you too" mum said and they hummed with her. This is my family.

________________________________

And it's done

As always I have a new book also out now

It's a different kinda one you'll see

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️