Chapter twenty five

Novas POV

" so we gotta get out" Scarlett said. It's been a week now and I've looked after the kids every day and I've love taking care of them they are so easy. I can't believe how good they can be for me. Scarlett has Anew movie I think she's been working all week though and now it's the gala day. I cannot be bothered but Scarlett has told me I have no choice Or she'll be alone mad upset. She guilt tripper me into this.

The dress was perfect and Scarlett said there wouldn't even too many paps

The dress was perfect and Scarlett said there wouldn't even too many paps. Because it's a gala there aren't any paps where they shouldn't be. Which means I won't be pictured thank god just her. Scarlett was wearing a suit which honestly suits her so much I think I can see why so many people look up to her. Scarlett had me in the make up chair and getting my hair done because she beats me to have the whole experience and we'll this end to be it. The idea of me doing it on my own horrified her so she said no.

I do though think that I would of done good. The kids and Colin went out for the day he never gets time of the poor man which I get why he decided to skip this and go with the kids for the day because that means more. I chat because I'm going with Scarlett who loves to sing Taylor swift to me while she's supposed to be getting ready. She's done just needs her suit on and that's about it. But me I'm still stating and we'll the Taylor sings  amazingly and because I can't stop dancing aorund like no one is watching.

" okay why does she look so beautiful?" Scarlett said taking a sip of her very healthy smoothie which I don't get why she drinks that but she does and I won't say a word. " i don't" I said I knew I wa a blushing my face was hot now thanks to her being so nice. It would be easier if she was me a so I could just I don't know actually. it's okay I can do to this. I'm just worried about all the people I don't know there.

We got to the venue I had to split up from her because she had to take press pictures so I waited for her. " hey" a man said and I smiled at him " I've never seen you at these things before who did you come  with?" And I tilted my head " how do you know I wasn't invited" and he smiled " because I sent the invites" and I nodded he got me there the lucky shit " that lady over there " I said pointing at Scarlett and he looked at me with shock " Scarlett johansson?" And I nodded " Jesus I didn't expect that how do you know her?" And I smiled " I work for her" and he looked at me for a while " really?" He asked but the way he said it seemed like he didn't believe me " yeh why?" And he  looked to where she was and then at me " you two look alike" and I laughed " I don't see that" and he shook his head " no you reallly do" and I didn't know how to reply. I just nodded sipping my drink. And then I heard a familiar voice " jack can you leave nova alone" Lizzie said with a teasing voice. She pulled him into a hug and then smiled at me " novieee" she whispered hugging me and I smiled " hey lizard" and she pulled back with a shocked face " wow it's like that" and I nodded pulling a silly face " yes it is" and she smiled and urned to her side " nova this is Robbie my fiancé, Robbie this is Scarlett's nova" and he smiled very wide at me and as his future wife and friend he hugged me " it's nice to finally meet you" and I smiled " you too Robbie" and jack spoke " so Tell me  is she really working for Scarlett or is she pulling my leg" he said to Lizzie and liz looked a little panicked there for a secound " she's her nanny" she said and he said " seriously" and Lizzie nodded but he spoke again " wow I guess you two just look alike then" and Robbie seemed to squint as if he'd just noticed that too. " yeh" and then I felt someone stood next to me " what are the four of you talking about?" Scarlett asked and jack spoke " how nova looks like you" he said and the three tilted there heads looking at us so I turned to Scarlett and she was red " nova I wanna introduce you to a old friend " she said turning me around.

Scarlett's POV

Fucking jack and you're big mouth. I turned her and galred at him this is about her getting a. Day for her not her thinking about why  she looks so much like me. I'm gonna skin that kid alive.

I walked nova too Chris H " Chris this is nova" and he smiled the Australians are nice. " hey kid" he said and I smiled thank god " hi Chris" she said and he looked between us oh for fuck sake " hey you two-" and I cut him off " Chris us good friend. Hey Chris have you seen downey he's been looking for you" and he looked around " no but I should it's nice to meet you nova" and she smiled as he left. I thought I was out of her woods whne I heard her ask " do we actually look so much alike?" And I froZe now what do I say to the kid. I mean yeh we do and clearly it's obvious maybe this wasn't my brightest plan: who am I kidding when. It comes to her I don't seem to make great plans. She looked at me so expectantly she snot gonna let this go I know. Oh good god save me.

_____________________________

I got my nails done and I can't type....

Soo this usually never makes sense but now I don't think any of it will

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️