Chapter fifty one

Trigger warning minor ED ⚠️

Scarlett's POV

So I love my kid. I do and she hates me but again self inflicted: I'm an idiot we've established that part but I need to just stop. I don't know where she went. Colin came and told me what happened. How she was sobbing on Lizzie in the a
Garden but when I got out they weren't there so I was worried. I'm actually terrified and I know she hates me but we can't do much.so here's what I did I got my phone out and rang Lizzie but she didn't answer so I may have been sneaky and checked her location. She share that with me anyway and when I saw her and nova ere at the same place I was relieved. Now I didn't check nova because I had it put into her phone for security reasons and I won't take advantage of her no matter what. Not in that way I couldn't live with myself if I did that.

So I sat and I waited until Lizzie texted me back to say they are both safe and on the way back which yay? I know I'm stupid and this is just a joke to people but I love her and it's so much. Anyway I heard that they were close by so I got up to finehv gleaning and make sure nova doesn't star to work staright away.

Novas POV

" I just want some space" is all I said to Lizzie and she nodded " okay I'll talk to her and I can try and sort it for teh time being but I swear you two better talk about all of this Okay? on or I'll bang both you're heads against each other to knock the sense into you." I'm not even sure what o say to her more then what I have done.

Scarlett's POV

I don't know why to say but when they walked in nova went up and I sighed my face fell and I felt defeated. I felt like this whole thing makes ko sense and now I'm sat here waiting for her to move away. Or we'll come back. I  let Lizzie hug me and she smiled a little " what did she talk to you?" And Lizzie nodded " yeh but scar she wants space away from you and no one. Until she's ready so don't even bother trying she just wants to do her job  and that's it. She doesn't wanna be involved when she doesn't need to be"now You  would be thinking  I'll turn to her with open arms and have a nice chat because I don't wanna. I really can't be doing this but hey you live once right:

I am at a loss for wht to do but I do know that she needs space and that I will ahve to let her take her time even if it kills me I did this I lay in ten bed I made.

Novas POV

So it's the evening and Scarlett makes dinner so I came down to help and we'll do my job. That's what I need to do and that's what I'm doing okay? I helped rose and I fed Cosmo his dinner Scarlett's mum always takes such good care of them and makes sure that they are fed and taken care of.

" nova?" Rose asked me and I nodded we were sat on the couch I didn't eat with Scarlett like normal I hadn't eaten and that's not good for me because I'm going into old habits and I don't wanna be going back but I'm not hungry and I can't help not to not eat. I mean no one cares enough to notice not liek when I was at a school they had too notice it's there jobs but Scarlett had so much more important things including Colin and Lizzie who are the same so yeh no one will realise. And I know how to lie about it so yeh.

" yeh kid?" And she smiled she likes taht nickname which makes me confused but don't knock a gift horse in the mouth if you get me she's a good kid and we'll she doesn't make a fuss for me " can you and mama tuck me in?" And I went wide eyed she makes a fuss! I spoke too soon the kids gonna be the death of me. " how ahoy mama can do it's been I'll make sure you and you're a man get time together?" And she shook her head at me " no I want you and mama" she pouted she's fucking pouting at me I can't say not I that little face. But how did I not clock that em and rose look alike abit obviously not completely but I look like Scarlett. Omg I've been told I look like Scarlett by so many people and I still didn't click on but you don't Seine that you're new boss if you're biological mother let's me honest.

I took rose up the stairs and she wanted to to read her favourite book Cinderella and as I got into the book the door opened and Scarlett came in witha. Small smile but that's just annoying me because how am I so distraught and upset when she's happy. Ofcourse she has her kids an a family. She's loving a good life while I Annan cry and just give up. " hey mama" rose said and she smiled and said hi back " novs you cuddle with me and a mama can read" and I nodded I can't say no to her so did this for her.

This money was a little more intimate for me but I love the kids. So I let rose cuddle with me while Scarlett who is both our mums read to us. I never got this whole book reading when I was a kid or even roses age so why is she? Why can't I have that. This feels so mean and hurtful do that reason. Why would she hurt me in this way is s better idea. She's supposed to love me and sim supposed to be her world.

______________________________

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️