Chapter seven

Scarlett's POV

Who is wicked witch. I mean she declined so I assume she doesn't wanna talk to whoever that was. " who was it?" I turned form the dishwasher to see her face she looked conflicted " my mother" she sighed and I nodded I get the sense she doesn't wanna talk about it with me and I don't blame her. I think my suspicion was right with her not being close with them if she's named her that's and has declined her call. " won't she worry?" I asked and she shrugged placing her phone down " I'd be surprised if she knows I'm not there" and I looked at her very shocked " your didn't tell her?" And she nodded " nova-" and i saw her stand up and sigh " Scarlett I don't really wanna talk about her please" and I nodded that's a touchy subject to say the least.

" I'm sorry I shouldn't have pushed" and she sighed sitting back down " my life's not sunshine and roses Scarlett. And her and her husband are why. So no they don't know I'm here but they don't need to" and I nodded she's right she is over 18 what she does and doesn't do has nothing to fo with them. But I am curious what and why everything isn't okay for her. I wanna try and help maybe I can help. Jesus I need to know if shes mine so I can take custody. Yes she's over 18 but here she has to be over 21 to make her own adult decisions. God I need to put that out of my head she's right now my employee. A very young one who seems to have had a crappy childhood that I know very little about. I wanna know more I just can't ask maybe with time?

" okay soo how about we go for a walk before it's too dark so I can show you around the neighbourhood?" And she nodded I know that the park is only a few minutes away but I don't want her to get lost on the way. She and I got up and I took her out of the front gates and we walked " so this is the way to the park, we live in a gated community so don't be surprised if you recognise any of our neighbours. My friends live close by there actually over all the time especially Lizzie you'll meet her very soon" and I nodded " like Elizabeth Olsen?" and she nodded " you know who she is?" And I nodded very quickly " yep Wanda maximoff is my favourite marvel character" and I gasped at her I saw her eyes go wide " I loved black widow when I was younger it's just Wanda is more powerful" and I nodded I'm glad I was her favourite at some point " I'll let it slide" and she smiled a little " I was messing" and she nodded " I know and so was I" and she gave me such a cheeky smile " hey so I wasn't you're favourite?" Ans she shook her head " you were but you've always been my favourite I just love Lizzie's the same they both are badass women why should I choose?" And I nodded she's got a point there " okay soooo let's get you home tomorrow is a big day" i said to her and she nodded as if on cue she yawned and I smiled as she just turned red in the face " okay it's been a long day!" She said at me and I smiled I understand it's been a long day I just think she's so cute.

We
Walked back home walking about her favourite things. Like music and movies and shows and we have alot in common like we're both currently watching suits and our favourite movies are pirates of the Caribbean, and we love to listen to
D classics and she live stap but I did bye cleft her to know so much about songs taht aven out around when she was born. Apparently she loves music and I can't wait to see taht side to her. Rose loves music but she gets shy every easily and I never get to what her unless I ease drop on her. And we'll that's not fair i just want her to be able to find tan way she wants too.

NoVas POV

" do you remember where you're room is?" Scarlett asked me and I nodded slowly I mean I think I'd o hug theme i don't at the same time " I'll come too but I won't say anything" she said and I nodded taht sounds perfect atleast I won't accidentally walk into a room she didn't what me to go into. " Scarlett am I getting closer  at least" she smiled at me and I smiled back" yes darling you are I Promise" and I nodded I think I know what dork it is so I walked to it and he smiled at me " yep you're right now go in my door is just over down there If you need me at all. Or even just text me and I'll come here" and I stopped crap how did I forget " I don't have you're number" I said and she went wide eyed " what how?" And I shrugged dhow do I know Scarlett " it's okay I'll give you Colin's too" she said and put them. Down " I added my moms just in case we're not available bud we will be. I also sent a text to me and Colin so we can save the number as Hulu so we won't put the phone down" and I nodded okay I walked into the room and when I looked backs Scarlett was walking away into the distance. Well to her own room so I went into mine and closed the door. Okay this is my new safe place. Theo is where I call my knee place I'll be okay I know I will especially with them.

I got changed into shorts and a crop top and laid own in be dusty teh fan on because it's boiling and I bangs keep if it's hot but this is my new normal I guess.

______________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️