Chapter nine

Scarlett's POV

I saw them coming by to us and I swear these men don't know when to just get lost. I moved closer To nova kinda shielding her because hers jobs to help me not be on the cover of a article or be stared at by loads of people. I don't say I'm a celeb  or about my fame because I'm not that big to myself but I do get paparazzi most of the time and it's sad because I wanna take my kids places. One of the reasons I have nova now is when these things happen if she walks off with the kids the paps will
Follow me and not her. I see it as a big bonus that I can now do that but I don't want her face everywhere just like I don't want my kids faces everywhere I don't think it's fair. " hey Scarlett!" Ans I groaned great. I went and got a cart while. NOva stood by me. She wanted to push the cart so I let her thankfully security was at the door and didn't let the people in. I'm thankful I don't have to be followed around by them. I stated you grab things like all the veg for the next few days maybe the next week. I grabbed skill but then i started to ask nova what she prefers because she lives with us too maybe she doesn't wanna eat what we are one day or maybe she's allergic? I mean I don't think she is to anything so that should be fine? But then again she could be vegetarian " novs do you prefer meat or ore you vegetarian" and she smiled " I don't eat pork I grew up eating halal meat only but I don't mind anything just no pigs" she said with a small smile I swear she looked kinda scared too but I don't know why " okay we'll Colin loves his bacon but We'll just cook food separate okay?" She hummed along but I saw her eyes they were looking at these chocolate brownies. I went over and grabbed a box of brownies and put them in the cart " there I always did love brownies" I said so she didn't protest to me getting them. I saw her nod but the smile on her face makes me know I did the right thing.

We got to the check out and she helped me put the things away but now it's the part I dread leaving. We got to the door but a man spoke " hey miss johansson they are still out there would you like us too escort you and you're daughter to the car?" Oh so he's security and he's called her my daughter. I felt a sense of pride wash over me. But I could see nova about to speak and she's not ruining my feeling of pride so I spoke first " yes that would be perfect thanks" and I saw her mouth shut but she looked very confused. " come on novalie" I said smiling and she nodded following me out. There were four of the men. They were taller then. Us but to be fair that doesn't take much.
" Scarlett! Come on pose for us!" And I heard a groan from before me nova looked frustrated na so now felt guilty.

Novas POV

Why did she n correct him? Like I'm confused I mean it's better me known as who I am because that's my job? Like that makes no sense. And she didn't hesitate or anything she agreed. Well more like moved past it maybe because if she's corrected him it would of been awkward? Yeh that's why she just did not wanna make things awkward especially when they wanna help us to the car.

These people really have no boundaries like she's gone shopping what's so interesting about that? I mean yeh the like red carpets I get but she's in her sweats and flip flops and I'm not being funny this is not glamorous at all. But yet they still hound the women. She looks so sick of it too.

We got into the car and thanked the man for helping us. They stayed around teh car to make sure no paps came to the windows. " I'm sorry about that nova" she said and I just saw guilt but she has nothing to feel guilty for she didn't do anything. " why do you look so upset? And why are you sorry?" And she sighed putting her head back " about those morons I know there not easy and it's not you're job to deal with them it's mine. You just signed up to look after my kids not my career." Which made me think she kinda had a valid point but that doesn't make it true at all. " that makes no difference thought you didn't ask those creeps to be here and it's a normal day in you're life what do they expect from you" and she smiled " wow no one puts it liek that" which made me scoff " they'd hate it if it was on the other foot ans I get it it's a job but boundaries Exist for a reason." Which made her smile and nod she drive away now and we got home in 10 minutes. Wow I called it home and I've been her less teh a day that shows I don't wait.

We got into the judgment and there was but hung lives so I assume Colin never came down since we left. " eegh" Scarlett said taking things out and putting them into jars or containers that they belong in. I was trying to find a new jar to put cookies in but Scarlett had to help because I'm blind and I couldn't.

" hey you two what's up!" Colin said coming down to us putting away teh shopping. " Colin help us!" Scarlett said and he laughed at her which didn't end up well for him he just hit a galre from im.

_____________________________

I'm falling asleep

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️