Chapter sixty one

Scarlett's POV

I walked out of the room with nova and we went back into the room. Yes it's awkward even for me and that's saying something so imagine how my poor daughter is feeling. She knows no one here and everyone here is so rude I should know I've had my fair share of encounters. Now do I wish I hadn't obviously but what can you do it's life and nova and I are now sat in our seats and I saw the other look at us but I didn't look because this isn't something any of them need to worry about especially right now. But nice to see the boys awake and watching the show with us.

There was another loud band when the witch came back in and I saw nova jump and she grabbed onto my arm for dear life. And I put her hand in mine so I could squeeze it and let her know that she's with me and that I've got her. I've got her. I'd never let them ever hurt her again I promise her that much. I can't tell her that right now mainly because if I did she couldn't hear me anyway but still.  I love her so much  and seeing her like this breaks my heart.

The show ended now long after and I sighed in relief that the torture was over. Nova looked relived too and I was happy that I could get out of these heels. We walked out and I took them off but kiva pulled a face " you're not gonna walk like that?" Ans i nodded but she turned to look at colin and talk to him. " so how are yuu feeling?" Lizzie asked me and I nodded i emend I'm not the one who broke down but I am the mother of who did and that hurt me just as much, my nova is my child.

We got home fast Lizzie and Robbie decided tonight to stay over with us. Now Cosmo is staying with my mom and rose still is with her dad. I know I love them both but I miss the quite and well perks of having a teen she's not gonna gig my sort and tell me she needs feeding. " scarlyyyyy" and I spoke too soon. I turned to look at nova with a smile and she pouted. I can't help it so I went and wrapped my arms around her " yes?" And she smiled " I wanted to know if you care" and I rolled my eyes and smiled " yes baby I do" and she smiled "
Thanks for today" and I shook my head " no it's no problem I love you"and she nodded. " can anyone join this or is it just a johansson thing?" And i disused my eyebrow but nova spoke " she's a jost and I'm a Parker kinda." And that made me remember she doesn't even have my last name yet. " well I'm still johansson I don't have to take Colin's name to know I love him. And as for you you're a johansson as much as me" and she nodded s little guy she didn't look very confused by me saying that.

Nova POV

I don't know to me I don't think I'll be a johansson, I mean I'm a parker and it's all I am. Yeh she's my mum but she and I won't share the last name. I wish things had been so different you don't understand what I'd have given to just have her want me. " nova" and I snapped out of the day dream of gone into and I looked at her who was looking at me concerned. I'd do yawn and she sighed " come on" she said getting up and then she gave me her hands to get me up. I mean I think I'm heavy but she lifted me no issue like at all. Well she does work out alot and I mean like alot. I don't know what she does but she does well. And we'll maybe I should join my mum in a work out but she goes to much and I can't keep up. Watching her makes me tired and I can't keep up with any of it,

What I do want to do is get this makeup off and then change into pjs. " do you mind when I stay in you're bed?" She asked me and I shook my head " I don't" and I really don't. I mean I like my own bed and all of this but having her stay with me helps me so much more. Knowing she's right there and I don't have to worry just keeps me calm.

I know I sound daft but it is the truth, what I want to know though is how I can just go. Like she knows me but I don't want her to think I'm a kid because I can't do as she told me.Let's get back to the point which was her taking on my room which I have no issues with. " Scarlett you can stay here or on the floor I won't mind" and she rolled her eyes which is rude but I deserve it. I don't know why though she'd wanna stay in here but I do. I know she's keeping an eye on me and making sure that I am okay but I'd prefer no baby feeding by I do. Wow I'm complicated just don't do too much but do too much. I wanna be looked afte and she loves me but I also wanna be myself and have other hobbies.

I may start music again ut always helped calm me when I was younger and I was kinda good I think? People could of been polite and lied to me who knows. I'm just hoping I can do what I want before I can't anymore. Now what I don't get is when Scarlett left and then came back within the same secound but she's changed and ready to go sleep but I could see a shadow.

______________________________

I'm so tired

I may stop the whole everyday post thing because I can't write before bed anymore I'm getting worse at typing and my college work is taking over

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter loves❣️