Chapter fourty

Novas POV

Well it was a fun day and so exhausting my god. Did I say I was scared of heights because  I told Lizzie Scarlett and Robbie loads of times but they never let me leave or see the ride before it started. To be fair Lizzie didn't know either half of the time she was on Theo's just as much as me. But I had so much fun Scarlett was always holding my hand to comfort me when I needed her and she sat next to me and kept me safe. I dunno how she truest these out so much that the rose was safe but she did. Rose and Cosmo enjoyed there day and that's all that matters to me.

I woke up sore though so the day was soggily regretted I can't lie I was not rdcqu for most
M of this but I still do what I can. I got downstairs and no one buy Colin was there. " hey" he smiled and I smiled back grabbing wages back she looked up dorm his news paper at me " scar took Cosmo and rose to a doctor appointment" and I nodded I didn't know ans I mean she's not only not told me because when we do what we or if she feels like it she gives me the day off and I love that she cared  if I'm okay but I am.

" I got a question jost"
I said and he smiled and nodded " I heard you're family own bourses?" Ans he smiled "
Rose?" Ans I nodded which made him laugh " they do novs can I ask why you are asking?" Ans I smiled " I've never met a horse" Ans he smirked " you wanna meet one?" Am so nodded " come on" he said grabbing his keys. I practically ran to his car I put in Scarlett's slides she doesn't care if I wear them And Colin looked just as excited as me.

Scarlett's POV

I got up this morning feel so tired but I had yeh kids cheeks up ticay so I had to go. My mom was going with me because she insists that she be there for it all. I was going through my mail walking back from the mailbox outside and so saw a letter with a stamp that said One family. Oh my gosh this is it. This is the company I used and this is a letter so that means this is the results. I heard a horn ans I jumped out of my skin throwing the mail all over. " hey are you so jumpy" my mom said and I glared at her " you just horned for not reason and I didn't expect it!" She got out of the car and rolled her eyes helping me pick up the mail I'd dropped " you were jumpy what's going on was Disney land not good?" Ans I shook my head "
No we had a amazing time" and she smiled "
The kids or you?" and I smiled
" all of us although taking nova on haunted mansion was amazing" and she passed me the letter she had helped me
Gather " what is this yellow one?" Ans asked and so panicked " I think it's Colin's wine magazine" I think that was the worst excuse I could of used in my life. Like
Honestly I don't see much worse. I got into the house with her and Colin stood there. " here Colin"
She said passing him the envelope and I took it off him before he could open it "
What?!" He said and I glared at him. "
It's Mine sorry it has my name on it. "
Ans I he nodded slowly but walked away and my mother Eva's been ignoring us Ans was how holding Cosmo. I don't know where she got him from but she's hiding him so I went to get rose so we can leave, I will open this later. I put it into my bag and I got the kids
And my mother out of the door, " okay wel be back later" I yelled for Colin and I got into the car and my mum drove us there.

Novas POV

" how much longer?" I asked and he shook his head I think he's sick of me asking every 6 minutes I'd be annoyed too. " Scarlett and you both ask that" he shook his head and I understand why she does because he won't say when we will get there. I w been in this car for ages so please tell me why? " we're here " he finally said to me and I nodded Whyyy h out were at a farm place Ans it looks like there is no one aorund for miles " come on we don't want you getting lost out here there's
No service out here so I won't be able to call you I'd you so"
Ans would you look at that there actually isn't any arrive around. So I followed
Colin like I was his shadow.
" right in here" he said an saw a old
Man stood there smiling " Colin to what do I owe the pleasure Ans where is little rose or that new little One I'm yet to meet" and Colin smilied hugging the man Ans turning to me "
This is sol he's a very colossal family Thelma am she runs Thai place for me
Ans my family" Ans wol
Looked at me And smiled L
My my you look just like Scarlett" Ans Colin started to fight but I was confused how much so we look alike?

" oh come here nova this is cal" he said Ans there was a tall brown horse an si stood looking at it Jesus it's massive isn't it " you can come closer" Colin said I just stayed out iow did I not think any of this through now I'm
Making a fool
Of Myself because I won't go any closer to the horse but I made Colin being me here. I can not believe what I'm doing right now!
" nova adjust come here I'm
Gonna make sure nothing happens to you okay? He's sweet if never put you in danger" he said to me calmly.

_______________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️