Chapter sixty two

Novas POV

Now I was literally just listening to music but this Baby that I am wanted to hear old Disney music so while I was alone wit sing for Scarlett I listened to all sorts. What I don't know is why anyone would care what I was doing. Like honestly I just do as I need and then walk away like I never had too. Scarlett and me ar whetting along better but I still refuse to even acknowledge my feelings. I think it's just going to make it worse for me. I think it's stupid and I just don't know what to say.

Scarlett came back in but she wasn't alone oh no she brought her favourite person. " do you mind if I crash" and I shook my head and I smiled at him " not at all join" I said and she smiled coming to the other side of me. Scarlett and I were just talking loads but she and i along with Lizzie had so little . To do we just laid down and well we fell asleep. What I hadn't realised was they both sleep talk so I woke up to so many arguments or past conversations that they wanna have again. I just listened but it wasn't Lizzie so much as it was Scarlett. " I just miss my nova" and well consider me intrigued what's this she's talking  about? " I know but she's my baby and I want her to be my baby but I ruin everything and she hates me" and I opened my eyes her eyes are definitely shut and she's talking quitely to be fair if I was further away I wouldn't be able to hear this well but because I'm right next to her I can. " I love my kids I just wish I'd been her mama. I want to be her mama" she said but her voice cracked and I felt my heart like squeeze. And as I feel so emotional in the other side of me in my other ear I can hear " I am going to be in so many marvel movies " what a fucking difference. I wanted to laugh I mean talk about emotional whiplash. I can't even deal with how funny this actually is.

Scarlett and Lizzie did eventually shut up and well I wanted to just fall asleep again so I did. It's the fact I can fall asleep and just sleep and yeh I did that. Don't judge me okay I can do what I want I mean my mums doing the same thing. Wow I said my mum. She's my mum. I'm calling her my mum. Hey can't I stop saying my mum? Welllll let's me just shut up.

" do you three plan on staying asleep all day?" Ans I didn't open my eyes i me a I heard Colin say it but I didn't wanna bother. " Scarlett, Elizabeth and novalie" I heard Scarlett's mum say and when I say my eyes opened and I looked to Scarlett and she had the same look. " three of you up!" And we show up even Lizzie. Why I don't know what cans he actually do let's be real but it's like this thing in me I have to just do as she says. This built in fear. Welll I know half the reason but not the full one.

" what are you doing here?" Scarlett asked and she stood with a raised eyebrow and a baby Cosmo " these two thought you three were dead" and we looked at the boys who shrugged " we called and moved you all but no one moved" and we all just rolled our eyes " you don't call melanie idiots" Lizzie hissed and I nodded because yeh she's right. But Cosmo saw Scarlett properly and made a noise for her. She cooed and her mom passed him to her. " hello my sweet baby boy" she cooed softly and I smiled but he clocked me too and made grabby hands " well hey buddy" I said playing with his hand which made him giggled he's so sweet and I'm so proud that I got to say that's my brother. But also Damn that's my brother. That's related or me and shares the same DNA as me.wow don't turn out like me. Well that's hard it's Scarlett and Colin raising him not those psychos back in England. Omg the trail.

Scarlett's POV

Novas took him form me and honestly I don't care because the look of my two baby's together smiling at each other is making me smile wide and I wanna just eat them up here so cute. I get very overwhelmed with happiness I've noticed that novs does that for me. She's my oldest and I get this with the other two but I never had all three of them like this. Rose and her dad are spending time together but I miss her too.

Colin and Robbie had gone to get food since they decided that this was all a good idea when it vey very clearly wasn't at all. He's just dumb what can I say. Now I hit up and left the kids together but as I got int the bathroom I realised the one thing I'd forgotten. I'd forgotten my phone but I mean it's just novas Mroom and I'm only on the toilets.

I did go o down with my phone Lizzie and nova had left with Cosmo by the time I'd done. I wanted to see what's going on but my phone rang and I answered " are you ready?" And I look around huh who is this? " sorry Scarlett I'm just calling to let you know that novas past is being brought up and with that they are gonna try to contact her other parents" na si sighed ofcourse they were. I Emma what else can I expect I have her to them and trusts them with my child but they hurt her and now I have to see them again after hers they've done too my little girl.

______________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️