Chapter fourty one

Novas POV

" come on" he said Ans he helped me pet the horse slowly.
I can't believe I'm actually touching a horse right now like what the hell! Scarlett was out with the kids and I'm here touching a. Horse! Colin smiled and he smirked " do you wanna try riding?" Ans I went wide eyed " I just pet it how am I gonna be able to ride the horse" Ans he smiled " go on and I will help" Ans that's how I'm sat on a horse right now. They walked
Me through how to not panic and how to show the horse what to do or we'll what I want it to let me do.

I was now riding a horse and I don't know how I got up here it's all just a big bank for me I can't remember any of it. I keep spacing out because how am I supposed to take  it all in. Colin had to help Me off because suddenly I realised how high I am and how I can fall of Ans I panicked. The horse hasn't tried to take me off so that's that bonus I guess. "
You did so well!" He said amen I shook my head " yeh I'm gonna stick to the donkeys at the beach" and he looked at me confused " what?" And I realised I'm with an American that has no idea what I am talking about " in England some beaches have people who let you ride donkeys
Il and done the beach" and he stood " that sounds wrong" and I nodded " it is an sun
Sure it's banned now but it wasn't when I was younger" Ans he nodded ah me while he walked the horse go back in it's like house thing. Colin Ans I talked more about this farm. It's his grandads but they live in the city so sol runs this place for them instead of selling the place. It's been in his family for generations Ans hw bag h rose here whne he spent his first proper day with her alone. I mean you can win anyone over with this.

We wrapped up our time
There on the way back we got McDonald's now here's the thing Scarlett doesn't like Colin having fast food. That doesn't stop him and she isn't like nagging him but he respects taht and he doesn't have much. Now the poor man is looking at this burger like it's water in a desert. So while I ate you know like a human Colins neither did a magic trick and disappeared. Now was I gonna to comment on it? Fucking no let the man eat how he wants what's it to Do with me. But this I can't help but wanna laugh at.

Scarlett's POV

" so the kids are healthy and happy and I have no concerns miss johansson is there anything you'd like to ask me?" And I shook my head. " no ans thanks for the help today" I said taking Cosmo out. I sighed and we drove home all I could think of were those test results. And I know that's all I'm
Gonna think of until I know. But I gotta answere some questions first. " mom?" Ans she hummed " can you take the kids for a while I have to run a errand" and she nodded I think she knows I'm doing something I don't want her to know about but she's letting me go. I helped her get the kids into her car and I saw Colin's was how. Which is strange. I texted him to let him know the kids
We're with my mom and the. I drove to where I called an emergency meeting.

I walked into the room and there sat were my lawyers and Lizzie. Thank god. I sat down and my lawyer looked at me " have you read them?" Ans I shook my head " we can't come up with a plan until
We know" Ans I nodded " I know but I'd she is what are the options?" An he took out a folder and passed me it " so thanks to amazing American laws you can gain custody back. Here she isn't considered an adult until 21. But I'd she disputes this because she's old enough to make decisions it's ne taken to court Ans a judge would decide what was way for her. " and I'd she isn't?" And he smiled at me " gheniy stays how it is or you can tell her and have a laugh" Ans I shook my head "
What if I wanted custody" Ans Lizzie turned to me but I ignored her " Scarlett she's you're employee" Ans I ignored the comment and wished for the answer " she's eight novas you're employee not to mention if she's not you're biological child it's much harder to gain custody because both her parents are alive and well. Also it would prove he'd fully English's nd the law here wouldn't apply to her. We can't say when or how something will go for sure but we can say what could happen" and I nodded I understand them trying to not get my hopes up but she's been abused I mens her partys she doesn't consider them that and if I can give her what she deserves I think I should honestly. She's happy with us and I want her to stay that way. " I'm gonna open it but can we be alone"
I said and they nodded leaving the room. I turned sto Lizzie who gave me a reassuring smile. " it's just a test" she said and I rolled my eyes it's anything but. It's gonna determine such a hug last and my life and me.

I hit the envelope Edgar's nd opened it. I sighed before taking it out and looking at the writing. I skipped slot until it said

Both Persons DNA submitted.
Person A shares 99.9% DNA with person B. It is highly likely that they are related.

My mouth hung open and I whispered " holy fuck"

_______________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️