Chapter twenty seven

Novas POV

I slumped down on the sofa and I swear I feel like a big child. I am a big child look at me sulking. This is my boss yet my mind seems to be split in two because Scarlett walked in and I turned a way from her. " novalie" she whined slumping down  next to me so I turned " novieeeee" she whined again and I rolled my eyes "
Why are you mad at me sweetheart?" She said and I shook my head " you are cheeky" I said and she smiled slowly. " the English so dramatic" Lizzie said sitting down and I scoffed " Americans ever the amazing humans oh wait that's not you-" and Robbie spoke " yes we are" and I sighed " I'm tired" and Scarlett nodded pulling my head down to lay on her chest. " go to sleep" she whispered and I shook my head " no I should go up" and she got up too " then I walk you there come on" she said and in nodded now I'm not drunk I'm just fuzzy. Like my mouth is getting away from me but that's my own thing that I did when I drink. Which I never do and we can see why.

Scarlett walked me to my room and she came in which was fun. " oh you've made this place nice" she said looking around the room she never come in here she respects my privacy and I appreciate her doing that even if it's her house. But I can't remember the last time she came in here now it's covered in posters and we'll my stuff that I bought for this room. " wow a comic shelf" she said and I went red great.

I did panic which made her go more closer and I assume she must have seen they are marvel and a few are black widow ones because she was smirking " wellll you weren't Kidding" and I rolled my eyes. " go to bed novs" she said I managed to change into a shift and some shorts before she made me go to bed. She didn't leave union I was in bed and she smiled and moved the shirt from my face " goodnight novie" she whispered as I fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning mot with a headache but I did feel disoriented. Like te world wouldnt stop moving and I was floating but I was in pain. Or physical pain but pain. It's okay I'm okay. I was hungry that's for sure. I went downstairs technically it's my day of but not because my job isn't hard. I don't see it as a job. Which is funny but also not.

" well we'll" Robbie said and I groaned walking in. Scarlett walked to Emma shave me a glass of water and a pill. " it'll help you for the day trust me " and I took it no questions asked if she was trying to kill me well it's fine I don't care. Aslong as she's having fun who cares right? We support Scarlett's right especially her wrongs even if I die form them.

" we're going out today" Robbie said moving his shoulders up and down and I pulled a face " why is he so happy?" Ans Lizzie smiled " because we're going on a boat trip in the Hamptons" and I nodded slowly great. " wait we" I said quickly because me?! " yes we as in you are too" Scarlett said pointing her fork at me " the kids-" and she stopped me " have gown to teh zoo with there grandparents" and I nodded like said this doesn't feel like a job. Pack a bathing suit and extra clothes okay" and I nodded " yes ma'am" which made her smirk she finds it amusing when I call her by that name. I mean I kinda do too it is amusing.

I had a nice safe green two piece to wear Curtesy of online shopping because I can never go to the actual shops

I had a nice safe green two piece to wear Curtesy of online shopping because I can never go to the actual shops. Although it seems whne I shop online I don't see limits. Colin finds it so amazing when Scarlett lectures me on how much I buy. But I seem to have figured out a way to get out of it.
You see it went like this....

" Novalie Ophelia!" She screamed and I knew that my boohoo parcel had come. It was my third one of the day and well 10th of the week and it's Wednesday. And Scarlett has been the one to open the door to all of them. I went downstairs and she was tapping her foot " living room now!" Ans I nodde dim a brown adult button Shen she wants me to do something you're damn right I'll be doing it. " nova I know you spend money the way you wnat because it's yours but I swear it's getting out of hand. I will take away you're card if you keep on like this. You don't need to be ordering so much" she has said to me and I just nodded at her because I knew interrupting her wouldn't end well for me. But I did my specials talent I pouted at her " but scarly I'm not used to being able to spoil myself" which made her soften see j told you. " okay but no more ova I mean it" and I nodded she does have a point mainly because I've ran out of room now na so can't fit anymore things in that room.

I thank god for Scarlett giving me. A big room and wardrobe or I'd have been so screwed if I didn't. " I got you something though" I said quickly Opening the bag and I knew by her eyes laughing up she's excited " what is it?" And I smiled "
Wellllll it's this" I pulled out a necklace and she smiled " put it on me" she whispered and I smiled " nooo you have two on" and she shook her head moving her hair out of the way so she could help me to put it in her. " I'll have one for the three of you now." And I smiled I thinks it's cute she wear style kids names around her neck but why is she wearing the one I fro with there's " I think it matches well" she sak samiling and it does a Tuscan if I didn't plan it .

_______________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️