Chapter fourty seven

Scarlett's POV

I got a text we'll a few one may I add form Lizzie saying she has nova and not to worry which only set alarm bells of when the hell did she leave and how did i not know that my kid was missing. Lizzie didn't answer the phone but she was replying fo my message until she could stop. I assumed sh was taking with someone else and maybe it was Robbie but she's not answering so this has been a long day for us all.
I jYt wnat lay down and sleep away all of this hurt ans crappy feeling be done but I can't so that can I?

I let Myself get up and I watched the sadness and humility in he eyes I know how much we put in there but she doesn't.I just don't know how to tell her about getting a card and nor doing it like I sai so would that's all I'm gonna say.

The money I saw the files in her hand I froze. Ofcourse it happened I knew it's my luck. I did this to myself and now the universe is punishing ne for it because I waited so long. I gave her up I made that choice but when I tried to un do it I couldn't and I have ego tell her that but I can't think straight with her looking like I've ripped her heart out. I think I did. I think I've really hurt her and I know if it was me that I'd be in tears. But she's stronger then me and she knows better. But she's a child to me and she's mine and I've let her down I could of done better that's on me and I'm not a good person if I don't own up to what I've done wrong but this is hard for me. I don't see many people doing what I did and I don't know how to fix that face I've lied to her. I gained her trust and now I've chucked it back in her face.

" sweethesrt I didn't know bene I hired you I promise I only found out a few days ago" and I saw her tilt her head " you had no clue at all I could be you're child" wnnsi stayed silent obviously I knew it was possible and the Silence was all she needed because she scoffed " who else knew" she asked and I winced oh duck were all going down thanks to me " Colin, Lizzie and my mom" and she put her hand on her head " wow" is all she said and I swear I am actually just lost. " novalie I swear I tried to get you back but the paperwork I couldn't find you and-" nova stopped me talking " and what that's not an apology and Ben then you still lied to me. You've known and you had you're suspiciousness so you could of told me but you didn't. And this bull shit law suit to get custody isn't gonna help because You're nineteen years late. I dont need you to mother me and I don't want you to you're my boss and that's all you are to me" she said and I nodded slowly and spoke " okay" and I left the room I was holding my tears back hearing her say she doesn't want me to be her mother. After the fact I know she wanted one because of everything with the people who raised her. That hurt me. The rest I can move past but that hurt.

Novas POV

How could she just do that to me and expect me to run to her with open arms. Why does she think that's how this works?Why doe she gets to hurt me and make me feel like crap but excepts me to forgive her. And how was I this dumb that I didn't catch inn sooner. And you know yeh shit part I thought they all actually cared about me. I saw on the floor of my room and I thought over all of the things that have happened since I took the job. How did I not click on to the fact she's my mom sooner. The signs were there I just didn't look at them. I ignored them all and that's just upset me more then I can describe.

I heard a. Knock on my door and I wanted tiny elk at the person to fuck off but I work here and I have to keep this as minimum as I can because what is it's rose knocking. " hey" I hard Lizzie say as she came in and I scoffed " leave" I said and I saw her face drop " novs" and I shook my head " leave Elizabeth. You, Scarlett and Colin are nothing to me. I'm the nanny fo rose and Cosmo and that's it so leave and don't come back" I said and I expected that to be the end of it all but it wasn't. Instead of leaving the room like I asked she sat down on the other end of the room and sighed while she played with her ring " I didn't want you to find out like this. Scarlett only found out a few days ago and she wants you and loves you." Ans I know what I said but fuck if " she clearly hates me" is all I said but she shook her head " you mean the wolf and more to her. Just like rose and Cosmo she'd never treat her employees like the way she tears you. It seems you hang noticed that sha donest use the contact she pays you kids and guves you kids time off." And I rolled my eyes " and what should I do Elizabeth? She chooses to do aka those choices like she chose to tell me I'm not worth it and I'm
Not but she could of told ne and that's what insists ne nothing else just the fact she that you all think I'll get get over it all so fast.

_____________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️