Chapter ninety five

Novas POV

I was cuddling with my mum. I'm 19 years of age and I'm cuddled up with my mum watching a. Movie. Is this a normal thing or am I sad? Like I can't honestly tell but also I am a very specific group of people who is experiencing this for the first time so like????

" have you enjoyed the day?" She asked me and I smiled " I have it's been amazing thank you, I love you mama" I said and she turned her head with slightly wide eyes that had strayed to tear up and I chuckled " what's up?" And she looked at me with wider eyes " don't mess with me!" Ans I started to laugh more " sorry mama" and she gasped and hugged me " you called me mama" and I nodded " I know I said it" and she gave me a playful hug and I couldn't help but smile because this is the best way for her to react. That feta went when I said it because it was there it was out in the open. " you're gonna make me cry and then my face is gonna get puffy and Lizzie's wedding is in a few days" ans I started to laugh now like a man because how did she just say that to me. Like the were both here and she's on the verge of tears because of one word " Omg you said you love me!" Scratch that four words. I love you mom those are her new favourite words to hear form me I think.

Scarlett's POV

I can't even hold back how happy it makes me to finally have her call me mom. To finally have that step and for her to
Tell  me she loves me with it. It's like she knows that's the way to make me cry and I'm Under strict rules to not cry because Lizzie what's me to look my best and she knows I complain for so long after I cried because I started duo stay red and puffy for so many days after. Even if it's a few minutes of crying I stay like that.
My little girl. Just called me mama for the first time in her life and it's like the happiest I could be. And yes that includes all the rest because I am at my happiest right now. She's made me this happy " what?" She asked and I shook my head and pulled he rb am into a hug " I'm gonna protect you and be you're mom I promise you" and I heard her sniff I made her cry too? We're both crying great Lizzie will kill is both now. " I love you my sweet baby" I said and she chuckled " I love you too mom" and I knew this smile is gonna always grace my face whne she calls me mom. I wonder if it will ever stop. " okay can we finish the night" and I nodded she's right so many more movies so little time.

We got through the next movie which was just go with it. It's funny and I know she likes a comedy. I mean it's what we both like. I did wanna watch a. Horror but I know nova will get scared I can see how she stiffens when I scroll past and I know that's kinda the point but I wouldn't put my kid through that for no reason.

Then there was a knock at ten door but as I was getting up I heard it open and I looked at my daughter confused because comin working knock. " there you two are" Lizzie said and I sighed and slumped back " why knock if you were going to use you're key?" Ans she shrugged and sat down " dunno" ans I knew by her voice she was off " what's going on" and she sighed " is the wedding worth it??" Ans instilled please don't tell me she's having second thoughts because I know she loves Robbie Ans he's perfect for her" huh?" Nova said and Lizzie seemed to wtavh on " no I wanna marry Robbie I just mean the big wedding like is that worth it? I only need him and a few witnesses and we can do it" Ans I smiled " first off I'm glad you didn't get cold feet about Robbie because you both are soulmates. Second of all if it's not going to make you happy you don't have to do it" Ans she shook her head " i wnat yo I do I want all my loved ones and his to be around with us but it's so much that needs to be done and I know it's so close but I just don't know" and that's when it clicked what's going on and I moved to sit next to her and lay her on my shoulder " you know we can help. And everything that actually matters was done and organised first and now it's just little things that we can do too" and nova nodded " yeh I mean it's you're day Lizzie of you're not enjoying it and Robbie isn't then there isn't much point in it. We all will have our day one day for ourselves but this one is yours and you hopefully won't get another" ans I chuckled along with Lizzie because ofcourse my child knew that's what she would say. I think she gets Taht from me. " okay you go get ready for bed" am so think she took that as her hint to get lost because she nodded na skidded Lizzie's head and left. I Emma iw pushy ahve minded a kiss on the forehead but that's not the topic right now it's about Lizzie ans teh fact she wants to stop her weddings. Few days before. " what's going on?" Ans she sighed " im scared scar"
And I smiled "
How did you know Colin was it?" An so chuckled " I kinda didn't.
I freaked out before our wedding because I had rose and well I didn't want her to see me lose another relationship especially a. Good one" and she nodded " how did you calm down" and I sighed " my mom told me to trust myself. If I knew that he was my right person then he was" and she smiled " robbies my right person" and I nodded " I know sweetheart"

_____________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️