Chapter eighty

Scarlett's POV

My heart was beating I could hear it. It's just so loud in my ears. It's like times slowed down everything's moving in slow motion. I just looked around and thought that really everyone else goes home and nothing changed for them. This doesn't affect anyone but my family. Me and my child. My little girl who I missed out on because I was selfish. I did this to get her back. And yeh maybe I didn't need to do this but novs means teh world to me and if this showed her that then I don't mind.

" please take a seat" the judge said and I sat down I can't even breath. " this case isn't like any I have had before. It's unique and it's not one I can ever forget, nova it's understood and Everything had been taken into account including that nova has had a hard time. That life didn't treat her the way she should of been treated. It's also been a big factor that Scarlett is the one fighting to be back with her child for nothing but to raise her. The fact that she wants her kid and put aside her own feelings to make sure her daughter was going to be loved and taken care of even if she didn't know what had happened show's me that she is trying. Sometimes things don't go as we plan and that's why we need to think of a back up.

I do believe in fate and with that I came to my decision." My heart just fell to my ass and I can't breath 1 nd I wanna throw up all I've the room. I can't take this. What is with the pause is it for dramatic affect or something. " I'd like to declare Scarlett ingrid johansson and Colin Kelly jost novalie Ophelia Parker's legal guardians. " ans time stopped. Time just stopped and now I'm here. My baby. I looked over bad she had a smile and a hand To cover her own mouths she looked over at me and she let out a small laugh but I couldn't stop myself I stood up and went to her. She understood and got up and well we hugged. My cheeks were wet and I knew that I was crying and that this was alot for me. My darling girl is mine. I felt someone out there arms around teh both of us and a kiss to my head and I looked over slightly to see Colin doing the same to nova. This is my little family and teh fact taht I'm lord jumping aorund only because nova is holding onto me like I'll dissolve if she lets go.

" congratulations to the happy family's nd I hope this works out for you all" the judge finished and I didn't even move I just held my little girl.

Novas POV

I never thought this would be how I'm reacting. But I felt happy and relieved that they were officially my parents. That they are stuck with me for the rest of there lives. That they have me. I'm very excited and I looked over to see there faces and well I sa Amy mum looking at me like I held the world and more. Like I am that important to her. And you know what I maybe just start to believe that maybe I am.  To her at least. Colin was smiling ear to ear and so were the rest. And being now in my mums arms while she hold me I just feel safe. I just feel tired and safe.

" Scarlett? I hate to break you both apart but you and Colin Have to sign some papers" and she looked back and groaned but I laughed " go I'm here" and she looked at me with a smile that widened as my words sunk in for her. " I'll be back" and I nodded. " baby?" Ans I  nodded " I love you" She whispered kissing my forehead and yeh she took Colin's hand and they went off. I didn't get to see because I was pulled into another hug by  a mystery person who didn't stay a mystery. " ahhhh my god daughter!!!" Lizzie squealed at me and I giggled " was I not before?" Ans she shook her head " no of course you were but this is my way of getting involved too" and I rolled my eyes and hugged her tighter " I'm proud of you this was a whole lot for me I can't imagine j go kw you felt" she whispered and I knew why she whispered it was because she's referring to my abuse. I mean it's not that big of a thing for me but for these guys it's so hard for them.

" so do tell do you feel any different?" Robber asked me and I just shrugged I mean I don't think I do anyway I think I just feel less stress and more leoevd but now it's a different type of stress. I'm just stressed ethe yell hate me and regret it all and that hurts me thinking about it.

I think this isn't fair that I don't get Tom do as I want anymore but I can also be parroted and have a mama and be looked after bene I poorly. I have someone to help me and be myshokk up slee to cry on if I need: Scarlett and I are gonna take a lot of time but I trust when a si think she's gonna take such good care of me maybe I dunno actually . Maybe this joy thing should die because I don't know if I'm that good you know what I mean.

I'm a hold person I mean after this whole long day all I what is to go to bed now burning gotta wait for my parents. It's strange calling them that by I don't calm them taht to there faces because I don't wanna. Scarlett and I are good at not talking but I think this needs to be more time and patient.d I'm neither is fun.

_______________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️