Chapter fifty four

Scarlett's POV

She walked out Of   the room but before I could go after her dr lipshits spoke " let her go" and I shook my head " she needs to be alone or you'll force her further away she's really hurting. A lot has happened for her and she needs to just think alone. I think that's what she's needed here to just think." But I'm confused why he brought us in then " why?" Lizzie asked and he sat back in his chair " she's gone through a lot  of trauma in her life. I don't think you're aware of it all but you are some. Now add this all up into it and yeh the people who inflicted that torture on her aren't the people she'd thought they were. That the reasons she put up with any  of what they did to her wasn't valid and she didn't need to be hurt like that but she was and that's why she's pushing back so hard the idea of Scarlett being her mum. Thats why accepting the idea of having parents is hard for her" he said and I nodded how can I not see what he sees he understand her so well but that's his job. She trusts him if she doesn't to me and it hurts me taht she hates me. She looks at me with such 
disgust taht I also hate looking at me. I just want her to love me,

" she's my patient and I care about her and I can see you both do" and he continues to speak " she's never  gonna make it easy that's just not her. But you have to show her you love her Scarlett. Not just that but that you care she'll look for any excuse to pull away but you can't give her one if you're wanting  her to still wanna be you're child" and I nodded okay see I'm right. Kinda anyway.

Lizzie's POV

" well Scarlett get you're head out of you're ass" I said and she looked at me shocked but maybe tough love is the answer " you haven't made her listen. Don't give her a choice. And don't pick anyone over her. She's gonna think she's last choice and that's a shitty feeling" and I saw her nod " Lizzie you know novs and you've been in this session before so I trust you to help them" he said and I smiled it's nice that he trusts me to not kill them and let them work it all out.

Dunno if that's going to happen but let's pretend that these two aren't as bad as each Other and can sit down at some point to have a normal conversation and talk like adults about what's upset them.

Who am I kidding I'm gonna have to lock them in a room together with Colin's help, that's teh only way. Scarlett is stubborn and her daughter inherited it. Scarlett is an idiot and novs  seems to have picked up on that one too.

Novas POV

" so this is where you went" I heard a voice and I sighed great who else wants to turn up. I turned to look at Colin who smiled and sat down " how did you know I'm here" I asked and eh smiled " I didn't I swear I just dropped the kids off and I was driving home when I saw what I thought that  was you sat on a bench and well" which I nodded too he didn't speak after that we sat in silence which gave me time to just think. I needed to think this all over and I'm doing that now.

What I don't get is why so she even bothering with me? I just don't know I've told her we can forget it all and she won't be in any of this I just don't get why she's trying so hard.  why? " because you're her baby" he said and I groaned I just said that out loud " yeh well she does novs. I love you like my own too. And you are my child and Scarlett's if you want to accept it or not that's fine: but you're our child" and I nodded because we're in public but he's so adamant on wanting to parent me it's so confusing why he wants too. He has two kids already and they are perfect why would he want to add me onto that pile.

" you thought more about a different career?" And I looked at him fats is he gonna fire me because me and Scarlett and lakes about this and she said my jobs mine. " what?" And he spoke fast " no no you're job is you're Its just me asking you okay?" And I nodded " I like where I am" he smiled but that made me angry he can't smile like that's with all of this going on. The kids are what makes this job or less I'd have left by now.

Scarlett's POV

We were driving home because Lizzie now insisted that we just make sure novas not left the country but she hasn't because she never went home in the first place. I have a door Cam and she hasn't been back. And Colin's car isn't there which is confused me because I'm not being funny where are they?

As we drove we saw Colin and nova both talking on a bench in the park but I think there talking about something that's important I think. I ain't sure and I can't tell you if I don't know. This is so much that I can't even deal with any of it. I'm gonna make her listen when she gets home I can't make a scene in a park or else this will be all I've social media and nova will never forgive me and my managers will wanna hunt me down and kill me. They would not be happy with me if I creat a problem in public and air my dirty laundry out Z

I'm very sure I can't go over either but they are having a moment and it's making me happy but sad because I wanna be that person for her. She leaned her head in his shoulder and I felt my heart sink because she won't even acknowledge me.

____________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my love's ❣️