Chapter thirty seven

Scarlett's POV

Taking these three swimming was more fu. then I'd thought. Seeing them all smiling a hbunh sun just being card free. Especially nova the other two don't have worries we'll rose worries about if her friends are her friends or whatever the drama is that day. She loves to tell us about what's going on with her at school that's all we hear at dinner is what roses fronds are up too. But nova has responsibilities Ans well she has always has them from what I've heard. The kids is so good at her job Ans she is st get to where she is by not putting her all in. Now that is stressful I know that so that's how I know she's done nothing but feel relaxed.

Getting out of the pool was easy I got rose changed and nova took Cosmo it's easier for us both to just worry about the one. Obviously I have two kids but with nova I don't have to chase them not around here she takes care of own while I do the other now we can give the kids the attention it needs so we don't have a problem. Now what is not easy is all of this. Getting rose to get changed an showered when she wanted to go back in and it  was hard. I should of let Cosmo he just makes  sounds or farting makes him  Laughs  at himself.

We got joke and all three of them were tired I could see nova falling asleep in the passenger seat and the other two had fallen asleep. I got them all in the house ross and nova obviously walked but they were both stumbling. They passed out in the sofa next to each other and Cosmo was on the other sofa. I let them nap while I got dinner ready. I'm tired but I can't nap or I sing sleep in the night. Colin finishes early today so when he walked i sighed because now he can help me get dinner ready. " hey love" he said and I smiled " hi" and he looked around " where are the kids?" Ans I looked up smiling slightly " which kids?"
I asked and he smiled " there three kids we have"'and I have him a wider smile "they are asleep on the sofa in there. You can help me with dinner because I'm struggling" and he nodded coming down help me. We made a lasagna and Colin told me to go lay with the kids while he watched the food cook.

I went into the room and so saw rose cuddling info nova. I put a blanket over the two and sat down on the other sofa with Cosmo and I played a show on the tv. Thai felt nice to just lay here and relax. I don't get to do it as much as I want to buy this feels amazing.

" hey dinners ready" Colin said and I got wenh ms woke the two girls up. They were both half asleep walking around rubbing there eyes. There was a time nova would of been embarrassed and apologising to me for falling asleep but now she's mode comfortable with us and I'm glad.

Novas POV

I woke up to my phone ringing and I was definitely confused.
It's 4;00am who the duck is up. I answered the number without looking and I instantly regretted my life " so you are alive!"
I heard that voice that haunted me "
Unfortunately why are you ringing me" I hissed not only did she wake me at such an early time she's giving me sarcasm. " well I'm you're mother" and I rolled my eyes I really wish she wasn't " and?" o asked and she spoke " can I not just ring do ask how my daughter is?" Ans I definitely woke up after that wtf is she planning my death or something I'm
So confused " I'm good" I said and she spoke "
How's it been" ans like the idiot that I am I feel for her trap " it's been good Scarlett and he's family treat me-" ans she cut me off "'that's sounds amazing anyway I need you to send me £2000 today for you're sisters vacation" ans i fucking chocked on air. " wtf is costing £2000!" Ans she answered as if it was so obvious "
I have to pay for our tickets Ans accommodation"
She said and I stopped for a moment " you're going?" ans she replied "
Well obvuid be going on the family vacation. Ans Spain isn't cheap Ans flights are filling fast so hurry up"
Ans I scoffed " so you're going on a family holiday without me but are asking me to pay for it?" Ans he hummed "
Yes nova Jesus you're slow. Ever never had a holiday and I want to so will you just do it" and I shook my head whne I say I'm kissed and also on the verge of a break down "
Listen here You and you're payment family are not my responsibility Ans I want nothing to do with you or you're child or that abusive fuck you call a husband! Never phone me again and forget my number!"
And I ended the call. That felt good to just say but now I'm still pissed. My alarms went off and I groaned so I didn't get to sleep I'm tired and I'm on the verge of a break down.
I got up and showers whihh did not help because I just feel disgusting.

I went downstairs and I didn't speak I know I'm
Gonna be snappy and so don't wanna be that way. I'd never do it with the kids but Scarlett and Colin there's no set in protective thing in me. " hey novie" Scarlett said and I nodded grabbing w yogurt " hey kid what's up" Colin asked and I shrugged I didn't look at them and I heard the door open " ahh novs you're awake" Lizzie said Ans I scoffed "
Ofcourse I am" and she looked taken aback by my comment " nov she was joking" Scarlett said and I scoffed again " well I don't wanna joke okay?!" I slammed my yogurt down and walked out of the room.

____________________________

DNA results sooooon

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️