Chapter eighty nine

Scarlett's POV

Lizzie's hair really suits her and clay did a good job at making sure she got what she wanted from her hair. Lizzie had shown me novas dress because she asked if she'd like it which I knew my child would because nova likes a cut out /shape to her dresses. Lizzie did say she can get her s suit but nova girls too and I know she'll love the dress. Lizzie just likes to think about thing a lot more the she needs too.

I think the twins are going to do such a good job at this dress and I can't wait to see what they come up with. Nova is gonna be so pretty i alreafy know it. Lizzie and the twins had agreee to stay at her moms and they'd is asleep us to ho but I know nova has for yel sleeping in nee
Places and I have the kids so I thought it was best for me not too. Nova looked relieved and Lizzie knew it wasn't personal it was just nova not being able to do it. She wasn't ready for it yet and I get that. I mean she can't Ben stay my moms yet. She stays at home and with Lizzie and tahts it. But she feels safe and strode are her homes I know that.
The thing was with all of this I don't want her to feel like she has no safe space. She's a good kid and I know it's a lot at once but this wedding is going to be her meeting a lot of new people. Lizzie hasn't invited random people just those close to her but still none have met nova so as her mom I gotta project her form things that could upset her.

Colin and I talked about moving away from the city as going somewhere more quite for the kids. But then my family and his are here and so is Lizzie but she really lives in LA. The oyster is here in the city so I can't move too far away even Saturday night live is here. But the kids all love the outdoors so we may but a place where they can explore and so all of that hood stuff. Colin wants the three of them to grown up with nature not be in technology. Yes nova is old enough but we still have to think about her.

I'd do consider LA because of the beaches but then I don't like the vibe. Like visits are fine I can deal with those but nova and the kids living there I don't know it's just not where I wanna raise them. Colin did suggest a whole different country like taking nova back to England and giving it a chance there but then works here and he loves his job. He was offered his own show to write over there but he turned that down back when they first asked. That was when we first got married and well what if we had moved. Would we have ever found nova? Would we have found her faster. Is there anyway I'd ever get to find that out? I hope I would h it then that's not good fo me to think.

I got nova back home and she was laying down on the sofa while the kids played with her the three of them got along so well it's surprising the age difference between the three of them and they still play. Moans a big kid and rose loves to talk but Cosmo is an Abby and he just babbles and asks for a hug. Which you'll never hear our nova complain about.

I do think I should get another dog. The kids havbt been the same isn't e my first one and we'll ge lives with my mom because she can give him teh care he needs. He's old and well the kid wouldn't let him rest. But maybe a new family dog to just present our new cajoled would be a good thing. Colin wouldn't Disagree he loves dogs and well he did wnat a cat. Maybe I should ask the kids?

I walked in to teh room and they all like sat em" what do you prefer dogs or cats" and my girls spoke at the same time " cats" so I guess that's a no to the dogs then right? I think I'm gonna have to find them a cat. " novs gave you ever had one?" And she shook her head " I wanted one but we never did get one" and I knew not to push because she already sounds sad and I know those ko entered were probably so horrible about her wanting a cat. I know she'd take care of it and we'll rose need sosmeyjung to occupy her because smidge was old he coudnt keep up with her na scars well they aren't known for their playing but it'll be a change and i what's wanted one to. Okay maybe I am doing this more for me then my kids.

I watched ether lay tehrw and I knew this was why I was here.

So today I've decided I'm gonna do a day for me and nova. She has no clue Ofcourse but I want a day for me and her. I wanna get our nails done for the wedding and we'll we can go shopping and watch movies makes cookies or brownies. I do these days a lot with rose but I still habit with nov and it's not right.

So while my baby is snoring up in her room I decided I'd prep everything. I had decided that the other two needed to be gone for this to work but I just got them back from my mom but she loves having them. She never says no to them so they love going there. I'll have too send tens there but I'll be getting them back tomorrow because I can do a day with the three of them. Cosmo won't care lien at all and rose won't care because she hates me treating her like a kid.

______________________________

Okay yeh 100

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️