Chapter seventy three

Novas POV

It's court day. It's the day of court. I got out of bed and everything just feel like an outer body experience. Like I'm not here. This is like a dream but I'm brushing my teeth and I have been for so long. It's such a big day for me. Lizzie is gonna come get me and take me. Scarlett and Colin are leaving earlier because they have to meet there own lawyers. The state has there own who's gonna question me while I'm on the stand and then will is there for me. He's there so that I can be taken care of without being taken advantage of.

Scarlett had come in while I was asleep this morning I knew she had I heard teh door I'm a light sleeper. And I felt her kiss my forehead and well Colin had a beard and the kids don't wake up. And even then the kids can't reach me liek that and it smelled like her. I dunno what there gonna ask me on the stand al I know is this is all gonna be hard for me. How do I answer any of the questions and how do I walk away from this with all of us being happy. I don't even know what I want anymore. I'm more thinking about what's going to make me happy because it's my life but I don't know what that is anymore.it's just strange but I can't waste time anymore this is it.

I received that this was my way of dressing for this thing

I received that this was my way of dressing for this thing. I mean I am acting my age but it's a suit and that's like more professional. Don't even ask I don't have much clothes that are gonna be fine for this so this is what we choose for this. My whole plan too just be me and be comfortable and answer honestly I dunno how well that's gonna be. Me and Scarlett and Colin were gonan go into this and come out of it differently and I don't know why strangers make that choice. But also it's good  because we can't clearly do this. Well I can't do this

I got downstairs and I heard the door open and welll my first thought was I'm getting robbed. " ahh" I screamed and then Lizzie yelled " ahhhh" which I was very not happy about because she just scared me " what the actual fuck!" And she let out a breath " why did you scream" she hissed at me and I gaped back at her " are you taking the piss? You just walked in!" And she nodded " i ahve a key!" Ans I groaned " I didn't know!!!" which made her sigh and rub her head " this is going to be a very long day" ans I nodded " don't I fucking know it" and she looked at me with more softness now not like she wants to kill me " hey no matter what goes on today they love you" and I just nodded because I feel like that's not true. Like she hates me but she's g hung to have to talk under oath. So am I fuck I can't lie now. Not that I care much for that but still.

" we gotta go sweet heart" Lizzie said to me and I shook my head I've been sat on this stool in the kitchen staring at a wall for about 7 mins maybe? I'm Lying it's probably 10 let's be fair. I just don't know what to do. It'a so much to think About. My everything hurts.

" novs?" Ans i hummed and got up. Here it goes the shit show that is my life. The car ride was silent mainly Lizzie just stayed quite but she took my hand and held it so I'd stop shaking. The close we got to the place teh more my nerves got the best of me.

I walked in and it's a big hall at first. Lizzie stayed by my side but then we saw Scarlettz she looked over at us and looked so relieved but when she tried to walk to us her layer moved to stop her and then will came to me " ahhh novs let's move you out of here" and I stopped " why?" And he gave me a small smile " the judge requested that you have no contact with Scarlett or Colin before the trail." And I looked back at Scarlett who seemed to be arguing with her lawyer but will ushered me out. Atleast I had Lizzie with me I mean I'm not totally alone out here. We're ina. Room and will smiled at me " we gotta wait in here until there ready.

Scarlett's POV

I saw nova walk in and the first thing I saw was she's pale and shaking and that's made my mama bear instincts kick in. I started to walk to her I gotta help her. But my lawyer stoped me and I glared ta him " what!" And he shook his head. " you know you two CANT have any contact before teh court Scarlett " which only angered me because can no one see how my child is clearly not okay? She needs me. I need to be with her. " I'm going to teh toilet" and he shook his head " nice try scar, Mary's going with you" and I groaned great i got a baby sitter.

NovasPOV

" are you ready nova?" And i nodded great it's now or never right. " I'll be right at the front okay?" And I nodded. It's go time. I walked out with will and we walked into a court room. Everyone was sat down and well that's that doesn't help my anxiety. I just went to sit at our table and I y at Scarlett who was looking me. She was giving me a look and I knew it was her asking if I was okay so I nodded.. " tjis is going to be okay" will said to me and I nodded he's right but that's when a man spoke "
Please rise for judge Kingston"

______________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️