Chapter thirty three

Novas POV

I had gotten home with Scarlett and Cosmo last night and we'll as every night we had a family dinner where we shared kur day. I remember the first night they made me do that I thought it was so strained. It's weird but I like where I am in this. I like knowing that I have Scarlett and Colin backing me. I have Lizzie and Robbie too they both text me every day and I'm glad to say they have supported  me some so much. I was thinking of staring therapy. I mean I had no money for it before but now I do. And I think it'll help me move past  lot if I have therapy. I did get into contact either Oenone and we'll I have an appointment with  someone today.

I'd asked Scarlett for the day off and she agreed. Well technically it's until I get back to the house but rose and Cosmo and Colin are home so it's a little family day which is good for them. I can't be in all there family memories When I'm just the nanny.

I walked into the office and I was definitely nervous I mean how do I even open up about this. And even if I do I'll start to over think I mean I can't let Scarlett know any of this yet I think that's what's going to happen. " novalie?" A women asked and I smiled " yes?" And she smiled at me " right this way" and she walked to a door and smiled " just in there dr lipshits will be with you" and I tried not to laugh at that name because huh? His parents did him so dirty. So fucking dirty it's so not funny.

The door opened and I was stood there definitely red from trying not to laugh at that name. " it's the name?" He said to me with a small smile and I was so worried I was like do I run away or not. " it was" and he smiled abit mode " come in nova" he said smiling at me and I smiled back he's really sweet actually.

I sat down and he smiled " so I wanna start this off differently to how I normally do if that's okay?" And I nodde what does he mean by that? " so tell me about you're self?" And I nodded " I'm novs I'm 19 and I woke as a love in nanny I'm from England" ans he nodded " when did you move here" and I smiled " about two months ago now" and he nodded taking notes of it all. " so how's it been living with the new family?" And I smiled " good Scarlett and Colin are so sweet they include me in there family activities. They have two kids rose and Cosmo and I help take care of them. I think I got lucky with my bosses because they are very laid back and they trust me to take care of this kids" and he nodded " they treat you as a member of the family?" He asked with curiosity and I nodded " I dunno if it was to make me comfortable or what but they always tell me I'm apart of the family and we'll now I'm used to it but at first it wa a lot" and he nnodded " ans why is that?" Ans I smiled " my parent were never affectionate with me and well they never did anything with me actually just only ask
Me for money" and he nodded writing mode down on that paper my brain was on over power mode wanting to know what he was writing in the book. I mean it's about me will he let me see?

Do we review what he's written at the end? I don't know how this works man. " when
Did you last speak to them?" And I shrugged " wen the day I left England"
And he nodded " and can I ask why you haven't spoke since is it the reasons you told
Me alreafy or did something else
Happen?"
And I sighed " nothing I just nothing" ans he put the pen down and looked up at me " I'm
Here to help
You novs so If you are uncomfortable just tell me and I won't ask we can always visit this topic layed" and I shook my head "
They were not good
People at all especially my dad they made me work and pay rent when I was 12. I don't know what to do wand how to stop it all so I
Syppped talking with them and moved whne I got this job" and he nodded " and do you're bosses know?"
And I nodded " Scarlett does but not Colin as much. I don't care about any of that I just want it all done with" and he nodded "
What do you mean?" Ans I sighed "
I guess working with these mums wasn't easy seeing them have what I didn't was alot" and he nodded for me to continue so I did " seeing how Scarlett is with rose and Cosmo and how much love she has and the way they are her first priority wasn't easy because I wasn't that. I've never been we been someone's first priority and we'll she loves her kids and I guess it was a bit of a smack in the face whne I don't expect it " okay so I'm laying it out because what else can I do? Honestly it's so much going on for me hey here we are.

" did you tell anyone that you came today?" Ans I shook my head because what so I say " do you have Anaheim's you can talk too?" Am so shook my head abit but then nodded too " I do but I don't. Scarlett's my boss no matter what she says and Lizzie we'll she's Scarlett's best fiend" ans he nodded seeming to understand what I was talking about "
But you trust them?" Ans I nodded " they've never given me any reason it too."

______________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️