Chapter seventy four

Scarlett's POV

" all rise for judge Kingston" and I stood up along with the rest of the room. A old man walked out and he looked like my grandpa well what I can remember of him anyway. Colin and I sat back down down once he said " please be seated" and I sighed here it goes. " so am I right in believing we are   here today to discuss teh custody of novalie Ophelia Parker" he said looking up and I nodded but my lawyer spoke " yes you're honour" and he nodded " and am I right in the fact miss johansson and mr jost are the ones asking for custody of miss Parker?" And he nodded " yes that's correct you're honour" ans he nodded along " please make you're case to the jury" he said and my lawyer walked up to them all " ladies and gentlemen of the jury. We're here today because my client wants her daughter back. Miss johansson gave nova up after she was Born so she could have a better life. And since then she's been looking for her daughter but only recently found nova when she took a role as her nanny. Miss johansson and mr jost have been developing there relationship with miss nova for a little while and they want to give her a stable family and a loving home I hope we can show you that they can provide a stable and loving home from her like she deserves." he said and I nodded that exactly all we want for her. And then he came to sit back down but the other side got up to speak. Why the state needs a lawyer here is beyond me. "  as miss johanssons lawyer mr smith said she chose to give her child up. She chose to not ever be apart of her child's life for her own gain. She chose her self over her child and had more with other people. While still continuing said career. Miss johansson and mr jost hired her as a nanny and when nova found out who she was to miss johansson they had no choice but to come clean to her. The fact that she made no attempt to contact nova in her life time adds to the fact that she only wants her now for the media attention this would bring" ans i gaped at him how dare he say that. He has never even spoken to me and he thinks he knows my relationship or my feelings for my nova. How can someone say such horrible things. " mr stance?" The judge said and will stood up nova looked nervous and I could tell she was because she's playing with her ring and looking down instead of at anyone else. " you're honour, ladies and gentlemen men of the jury. Miss Parker is a minor here in the states. Cases like this are rare. She's still wrapping her head around it all. My client had been through a lot when it comes to parents in her life you're honour. She had suffered at teh hands of people who held that tittle for her. and she'd rather keep miss johansson and mr jost as her bosses then them become her parents. She'd rather nor have a parental relationship with either of them because of the trust issues she's developed from her childhood. Z childhood she went through because as the state put ut miss johansson chose her career over her. Now I know people make mistakes but this one affected nova for the rest of her life. And now I think it's quite Nobel she's trying to make it better but I think it's unfair she expects nova to accept this all" he said and then spoke " I'm only here to say what I think is in novas best interest" and the judge nodded " please be seated council" and he nodded and took a seat. " who's the first witness?" And that's a good question because I'm not and nova isn't so who is.

" I'd like to call dr lipshits to the stand" ans I looked over to see her therapist taking the stand holy cow will he put her because I don't think it's fair for her feeling to be spread by hun. I should of been told about this but it's the state who asked him up not my lawyer. " please state you're name" and he spoke after taking the oath that he wouldn't lie " gray lipshit you're honour" and he nodded " whys do you do?" And he spoke " I am a therapist?" And that's gene teh state lawyer spoke " are you?" An she nodded " yes I am" and I nodded great this is going so great. " please tell us in you're own words dr how nova has been?" And I sobbed I don't like this " she's been doing good lately compared to before. She's been a good kid" and he nodded and asked " what had she said about Scarlett? How is there relationship?" And he stayed silent I think he's thinking of what he can say. I don't even know gets he can say to be fair. " well they both seem to bad at communicating" and he spoke " crap to elaborate?" And I shook my head lease don't it's like watching a slow bullet duck just kill me. She's worth this though but nova looos liek she'd rather be anywhere else then here and I can't blame her. " they don't communicate with each other. There both as bad as the other" and I nodded with a long sigh hes right with that she and I can't communicate especially whne w both ding wnat to oi." So nova tells you about everything?" And he nodded but the man spoke " so please tell me why she has a bad relationship with them?@ and I sighed great so this is all just dirty laundry if mine tats getting told huh? " Scarlett and nova can't be okay without anything else going on. I think they are so cute and nova and her and her are good.

______________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my-loves ❣️