Chapter eighty eight

Novas pOV

" do I get paid to be stood here like this or am I getting starved?" And  Lizzie galred at me from teh other wise of the room " you can't be mad at me" you did this I just didn't do anything I thought would hurt you but why would I think like that you know what I mean. Scarlett handy etcetd me back she Katy's is her
Me luck ans I yanked her but on anything else she handy texted me properly. Colins nd I have been working on a tons thing for him and when I don't have a clue but I can learn. I think I'm a underrated character but she am so are hood either what we need to do.

Lizzie's POV

So I had made novs some toast and Nutella I didn't tell her I let her carry on doing everyone's last nerve In because it's equally my sisters fault for not chasing it up with her. I can't blame her so much she s had a lot to do lately and they should of gone and spoke to her.

" lizzie This is abuse!" I heard and I rolled my eyes from the kitchen she had to be so dramatic didn't she? And then I heard the front door open and I heard Scarlett " what is up with my kid?" But not that's he was angry she had amusement in her voice " that johansson blood, she's hangry" and she chuckled knowing that she gets the same annoying way when she is hungry " you gonna feed her or should I go get her something?" And I picked the plate up and Scarlett nodded wand walked out " scarly!!!! I'm hungry and I can't move" she said because she's still stood on the stool thing Ashley put her on so they could pin her dress. " baby maybe ask nicely" she said taking a stray on the couch and nova potties and looked at me " please Lizzie" she said and I actually heard her stockman make a noise which made Ashley look at me and I saw her face soften " give the kid something liz" nd I pulled the plate out from behind me and her eyes lit up " thanknyouuuuuu" and I handed it to her but my sister looked at me " chocolate spread? Nova you drop that on this dress and I swear" and nova nodded taking a bite and humming. I sat down with Scarlett and watched Mary Kate tell nova about their nee line.

Robbie walked in and kissed my cheek which caused a course of sick noises " I'll see you later" he said and I smiled and nodded " ahh love" Scarlett said leaning her head on mine and I saw nova scrunch her face " it's gross" and Ashley high fives her these children. Ashley is divorced and happy and Mary Kate is still married and happy. That's all that mattered really is that they were happy and taken care off.

My family loved Robbie and that's meant slot that they saw how happy he made me. But I do want my mother to meet nova. It's just like she's my family too and it's not right she hasn't met the rest yet. Scarlett and Colin are adored by my mom and dad so I know they'll love nova.

The dress I'd designed for my nova is something that I thought ally about. Eveyone else came to me I just knew what they'd like and what went but she was different. The rest of my brides maids were wearing the same colour so ofcourse nova was wearing the same. Scarlett's dress was what I kind of went off

This was scarlets she was gonna look amaing in this and I knew it fit the style she loved and was comfortable in

And this is what I designed for nova

And this is what I designed for nova. It was different but it matched her. She was gonna fit in with my wedding party but stand out because she's gonna wear something not like the rest. The others have similar to Scarlett's nova is the only young person in my wedding party so it's only right she got something completely different.

Nova hasn't complained atleast to me and if she doesn't like something the twins know to ask her and change it to what she wants. The last thing I want is to her hate it and not wear it.

I had Clayton doing my hair and straying it and well I loved the first idea of my hair up because the dress is lace and I think it'll stand out. I did have to plan what shoes I was going with I don't want flats but I'll have to go with a low heel because I plan on enjoying my reception and dancing like a idiot. I'm not paying this money to impress people I'm doing it because it's what I want. That's why it's a small ceremony and a big reception. I don't want anything distracting me from my big day. Too many eyes on me and my anxiety along with robbies will play up and it's not good for us.

" my phone!" I heard and I looked up and nova looking around ofbyeh I forgot she didn't bring it. " oops" I said and she glared at me. " good thing I'm you're mom isn't it" Scarlett said taking novas phone out of her bag and I saw nova sigh in relief why is she so excited to se wit what's on there. " thank you" she said and Scarlett nodded. " what's up Lizzie bear" Scarlett said batting her eyes lashes and I'd liked my eyes and laughed Clayton was still doing my ahir up. " nothing it's just sweet"
And she smiled and looked at nova who was stalking to the twins again. I mean usually a fitting doesn't take long but they have one change here because of how close it is so there taking their time an amaing sure it's done correctly. I don't want them to mess up and then I'll stress and we all know that's not good. I just want my day to be perfect and that Emma everyone else being good.

____________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️

____________________________

Okay so this may end on 90 chapters or 100 I don't know just yet

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️