Chapter ninety nine

Lizzie's POV

" my wedding photos" I said and my brother decided to shrug " it's my head" and I Almost it went for him I swear I don't care about his hair this much but the fact he did this now makes me mad.

" just go away" I said I can't even stress with this. It's my day and tomorrow I marry my soulmate who thinks this is all funny. I looked at nova so Scarlett and they smiled and well that broke my face and I smiled " well you don't seem too mad now" my mom said and I rolled my eyes why does he shave to say that. As if I don't already know that.

I took my seat I honestly don't have to do anything today my sisters are taking care of it all so I don't stress I guess my brother isn't get that memo. But I trust them and if it's serious they know to bring it to me or Robbie we'll me because he's too chill.

Novas POV

The evening was chill we had to go Holme early though because Lizzie said no one could stay past 8 since the wedding is the next day and we had to get up for that. She is very stiff with This stuff. Anyway I went staright to bed mom had set my clothes out well all of ours and then went to bed too because tomorrow is a very important day. One I didn't think I'd ever be apart off but here I am.

I felt someone sit on my bed and then someone sat on the other side of me and I scrubbed my face so much for sleeping. " sweet pea" I heard mom whisper and I shook my head and turned away from her but then a i heard Lizzie chuckle " we've left you to sleep as long as we could but you gotta get up" Lizzie said and I groaned " could you have not done a night time one?" Ans she smiled down at me " not a chance in hell" and I smiled back at her " you're getting married" I said and she smiled and nodded " yeh I am so get up so can get along with that plan" and I nodded and sat up. I only just noticed that moms hair was done and makeup and Lizzie's hair was in curls while her makeup was done " I'm the last one to get refay aren't I?" And they nodded so I sighed and j go it up. I can't hold up a wedding can I? No Lizzie will kick me.

I got ready very fast for my day I think mine didn't take long because I didn't ask for much. I went for simple  curls sans a natural face.  Lizzie was also down and she looks beautiful in her wedding dress. Clayton had gotten ready too he had to do my ahir first because he needed to get ready too. I think I look like my mom right now. Like it's crazy how much I look like her today. She's been getting the kids refay and she hasn't seen me which is a good thing. I walked into the backdrop and I saw her putting roses shoes on and then she stood and smiled and then she turned and a
Saw me which made me smile at her gasp " not too bad huh?" I said wiggling my eyes bows and she covered her mouth and looked at me " you really are my mini me" she said and I laughed but she hugged me and I melted because how can you not?

" you look perfect" she said and I smiled " thanks mama" and she now smiled just as wide at me. Lizzie was all ready and waiting to go and she was a gorgeous bride like she's glowing right now I know we're going in a different car from Lizzie but she's in a room on her own i don't know why. She's been getting ready with Clayton but he's here now so where is she? " hey kid she wants to talk to you" Clayton said and I nodded he went past me and I left the room to find her.

I went into the room and I smiled at Lizzie who was playing with her dress " you look beautiful stop stressing" and she smiled tieing around " I just needed to see a face that reminds me about my future" and I smiled " that's me?" And she nodded " even fo I have kids you're my first born" and I bubbled while she did too " you've got a wedding to get too" I said and she nodded " you're right there" and I smiled " come on"!8 said and she took my hand and we left teh room. " there you two are, we've gotta go" my mum said and I felt Lizzie squeeze my hand " let's go" she whispered and we left teh house.

The cerremony was beautiful I mean standing up there with her is strange I've never had to be up here but I'm stood behind mum who's her maid of honour and mums holding one of my hands as Lizzie and Robbie share their vows.
It wa a cute and it was very them this whole thing was very them. I'm just very glad they got to share this with us all because it's such a happy moment in both their lives and we got to be apart of it. I love that they couldn't stop straining at Evan other and I mean please look at how cute I am and how mums leaning back on me. I can see Colin wiping his eyes which I'll definitely tease him about later.

" give it up for me and mrs arnett" the man said and I smiled and clapped for them either beyond else. They walked down and me and mum popped arms and walked down with each other. The best man and Robbie brother did the same So we don't look odd. We followed them out and I couldn't have been happier in that moment.

________________________________

Just a day left and then my new story

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️