Chapter 1

Previously on Book 2 -Chapter 54-

I hug Y/N closer to my body. Even though we've always fight and occasional misunderstanding. But Y/N have always been a very supportive friend. She is a friend that I can't even begin to imagine losing. Please Y/N...

You have to wake up

-Recovering-

Aang P.O.V

I slowly open my eyes. I slowly sit up. I can feel pain all over my body. My back hurts, I remember I got struck by lightning when I was trying to control the Avatar state. I place my hand on my stomach.

"What happened??" I said. I turn around and realize I'm in a room. There's a tapestry with a Fire Nation insignia. "Oh no..." I said. I quickly force myself to stand up. I walk towards the door, I slowly push it open which causes a loud creaking sound. I grab my glider and start using it as crutches. I limp out of the room.

I turn around the corner and quickly step back when I notice two people wearing Fire Nation clothes. I can't believe I got caught by the Fire Nation! This is so bad.

"You hear something?" One of them said. I quickly step out from the corner and send a blast of air towards them. But I still feel too weak, so I can only send a weak wind. "He's awake! Stop! Wait!!" He said.

I quickly struggle to leave the place. I finally reach outside. I can see Bato and Hakoda petting l/n and Momo. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "Momo? l/n?" I said, in confusion at the two lemurs.

Momo runs towards me and starts to lick my face. I look around in confusion. "Twinkle Toes! That's got to be you!" Toph said. "Aang, you're awake!!" Katara said, rushing over to me.

"Are you sure? I feel like I'm dreaming..." I said, as I rub my eyes. Katara pulls me into a hug. "You're not dreaming... you're finally awake..." she said. I can see a man wearing Fire Nation soldier outfit, walking up to me. He pulls me into a hug.

"Aang, good to see you back with the living, buddy!" He said. "Sokka?" I said, in a questioning tone. I start to breathe heavily. My body starts to sway a little. "Uh-oh, somebody catch him, he's going to-" I hear Toph said. Everything went dark.

***

"Why are we on a Fire Nation ship? Why is everyone dressed this way? And why am I the only one who's completely out of it?" I said, after Katara explains our current situation.

"You need to take it easy, okay? You got hurt pretty bad. I like your hair" she said. My eyes widened. "I have hair? How long was I out???" I said. I lift my hands on my head. I can feel hair. "A few weeks..." she said.

"Everything okay?" A man said, as he enters the room. Katara looks away. "We're fine, dad" she said. She sounded so annoyed at him.

"I'm Hakoda, Katara and Sokka's father" he said. He offers his hand for a handshake. I lift my hand to shake his hand. But Katara places a hand on my shoulder, stopping me from doing so.

"He knows who you are. I just called you "Dad", didn't I?" She snapped. Hakoda just smiles sadly. "I guess you're right..." he said. I gently removes her hand from my shoulder and shake Hakoda's hand. "It's an honor to meet you..." I said, smiling.

"Great, great, so now you guys have finally met. So would you mind giving us a little privacy?" Katara said. He nods his head. "Of course..." he said. He turns around and walks out of the room.

I turn to look at Katara. "Are you mad at your dad or something?" I said. She turns to look at me. "What, not at all. Why would you say that?" She said. I just shrugs my shoulders, but wince when my back starts to hurt again.

"Maybe we should go upstairs. You need a healing session" she said, helping me stand up. She wrap my arm around her shoulder. We make our way to a room.

Inside the room, Katara stands behind me. Soon, I feel a cold sensation of the water she bends. "Tell me where the pain feels more intense..." she said. I close my eyes as I try to feel the aching on my back.

"Mmm, a little higher. Uhhh!" I said, wincing as I feel a sharp pain. I can see flashing images of what happened. How I rose into the Avatar state. It was brief and I return to reality.

"Wow, you're definitely in the right area there" I said. "I can feel a lot of energy twisted up around there. Let me just see if I can-" she said. I start to have another vision, as soon as she removes the water from my back.

This time I can see myself getting struck by Azula's lightning. Then me... on Appa's head where Katara holds me with tears in her eyes. I snap back into reality after that.

"I went down! I didn't just get hurt, did I? It was worse than that. I was gone! But you brought me back" I said. I run my hand through my head. Still not used to the fact that I have hair.

"I just used the spirit water from the North Pole. I don't know what I did exactly" she said. I turn to look at her. "You saved me..." I said. She lift her hand and gently place it on my cheek. "You need to rest..." she said.

She helps me to lay down. I wince in pain as my back make contact with the bed's fabric. My body starts to tense a little. I slowly relaxes. My eyes widened as I remember something.

"Y/N... where is she?" I asked, sitting up again. I can see Katara looks troubled by my question. I quickly stand up and walks towards her. "Where is my little sister??" I said, placing my hands on her shoulders. I can see tears slowly building up in her eyes. I shake my head.

"She's okay... right, Katara?" I said. She just keep on staying silent, staring at anywhere but me. "Right??" I pressed, desperate to know what happened to my little sister.

She removes my hands from her shoulders and place hers on mine. "Y/N... she's" she start, but she didn't finish her sentence. "What happened, Katara! What happened to Y/N??" I pressed.

"She used too much of her spiritual energy. When I check her... she barely have any left. She..." she said. "What, Katara? She what??" I said. A tear escapes her eyes. "She got into a coma..." she said. My eyes widened at what she said.

I shake my head after hearing what she said. "No..." I breathed out. I drop on my knees as tears starts to stream down my cheeks. I clutch my head as I start to scream from the frustration.

Finding out that I have been unconscious for weeks is already too much for me to handle, because that means the day of the comet is coming a lot closer. Now I found out that my little sister is in a coma! Oh Spirit... please save Y/N. She's all I have left.

*to be continued*

A/N: welcome to book 3 of my ATLA Zuko X Reader fanfic! Thank you so much for liking my story! It makes my time in Wattpad worth every seconds! Stay tune for more! See ya~