Chapter 93

Previously on Chapter 92

How the table have turned. Just a few seconds ago, she's the one making me flustered. The others let out a laugh as we continue to spend our quality girls time together. I smile softly as I thought to myself. This is really happening, huh? I'm getting married to Zuko.

-The Big Day-

Y/N P.O.V

"Y/N~ wake up..." someone said, poking my cheek softly. My eyes flutter open. I turn my head to see it's Katara. I furrow my eyebrow, as I stare at her with a sleepy gaze. She let out a giggle at my expression and ruffles my hair.

"Come on, Y/N... wake up! It's the big day! You're about to get married to Zuko!" She said. She grabs my hand and pulls me to sit down. My head start nodding off as I still feel sleepy.

I yawn softly and raise my hands above my head. I turn to look at Katara and smiles widely. "It's finally going to happen, huh? After all the ups and downs we've been through. Finally, we're tying the knot. Zuko and I are about to be husband and wife!!" I said. She smiles and nods her head. She offers a hand to me. I grab her hand, letting her pulls me up to my feet.

"That's right. So now, you need to get ready!" She said. I nod my head. She pushes me to the washroom to take a bath. I shake my head and giggle softly to myself. I make my way to the cubicle and turn the water on. Once I've adjust it to my preference. I take off my clothes and steps under the water. I close my eyes as I let my body relaxes.

Today's the day... soon, I'll be marrying Zuko. The man I've grown to love with all of my heart. He will be my husband soon. A smile appears on my face at the thought. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with the love of my life.

I wrap the robe around me after I'm done with my shower. I make my way outside and flinched when I realize there's more people. I blink my eyes as I stare at them.

"Come on, bride-to-be! Time for your preparation!" Katara said. She walks over to me and loops her arm with mine. She leads me to the dressing desk and urge me to sit down.

The others starts gathering around me and start to do my hair and make up. I'm not a big fan of make up. But I do know Katara isn't going to let me go on my wedding with a plain face. So just this once, I'm going to make an exception.

They're covering the mirror, so I can't get a good view of myself. Which means I'm going to have to wait until it's done. I trust them, they're not gonna make me look ridiculous on my big day.

A While Later

"Okay... take a look at yourself, Y/N" Katara said. They moves aside to reveal the mirror. I turn my head to look at the mirror. My eyes widened when I saw my reflection.

"W-Wow... is... is that really me?" I said, staring at the mirror in shock. Katara let out a giggle as she places a hand on my shoulder. Suki stands on my other side with a huge smile on her face.

"Of course! Who else would that be?" Suki said. I just turn to look at them and smiles softly. "Thank you girls... wow, I'm not a big fan of fancy make ups. But this, this is perfect!" I said. I stand up and turn to face them. I wrap my arms around them.

"Okay... now it's time for the dress!" Ty Lee said, as she and Mai holds up the dress. I turn to look at the two of them and smiles softly. I walk towards them and grab the dress. Ty Lee and Mai helps me put the dress on.

I stand still as Ty Lee gently zips up the dress. Once she's done, the girls gathers in front of me. Each of them have a sparkly eyes. Except for Mai and Toph. But that's just how Mai is and I don't blame Toph.

"I may not be able to see you right now. But I know you're going to be beautiful, Y/N" Toph said. I turn to her and smiles, even though she can't see my smile.

"Thank you, Toph... that really means a lot to me" I said. She grins at me. I walk up to her and gently hugs her. She wraps her arms around me in return.

I hear a knock on the door. "Come in..." I said. The door open to reveal my brother. He enters the room and gasp when he sees me. His eyes widened as he stares at me in awe.

"W-Wow, sis. You look beautiful..." he said. I smile softly at what he said. He walks over to me and grabs both of my hands. "Zuko better be aware how lucky he is to have you in his life... if he treats you wrong. I will personally kill him" he said. I raise an eyebrow at what he said.

"We both know that you can't do that..." I said. He pouts at what I said. He lifts his hand. I quickly grab it, knowing he wants to ruffle my hair.

"Don't you dare touch my hair! The girls took a long time to style it!" I said. Katara walks over to him and nods her head in agreement, while placing her hands on her hips.

"That's right, Aang. No destroying our masterpiece" she said. Aang just let out a nervous laugh and gives me a playful hit on the shoulder instead. I smile at him while letting out a soft giggle.

"They're ready for you, sis... the wedding is about to start. I hope you're ready to meet your husband-to-be" he said. I smile softly and nod my head. A wide smile forming on my lips.

"I'm ready, Aang..." I said. He smiles and leans down to place a soft kiss on my forehead. He moves next to me and offers his arm. I loop my arm through his. I look forward and take a deep breath. This is it... it's happening.

*to be continued*