Chapter 67

Previously on Chapter 66

I move my hand from his, and gently wrap my arms around his neck... allowing him to vent his pent up emotions to me. Zuko have a hard time accepting who he truly is. He was so blinded by his longing to gain his father's love, that he forgot who he's meant to be. But I'll be here to show him the way.

-Final Stage-

Y/N P.O.V

We head back to the stage to watch the final scene. It suppose to show the part where we invade the Fire Nation. I wonder how they're going to play it out. But I have a feeling that it's going to be horrible.

Sokka starts to explain what we've missed out when we're not here. I just take a seat next to Zuko, who automatically wrap an arm around my shoulder. I just smiles softly and leans my head on his.

"We finally made it to the Royal Palace, but no one's home!" The actress that plays as Aang said. The one that played me just looks around the place. In this play, my character didn't really talk much and he's also shown as the weakest one. I don't really care about that though.

"Actually, I'm home, and I want to join you!" Actor Zuko said. 'Sokka' turn to look at him. "I guess we have no choice. Come on!" He said. They all runs off stage, except 'Aang' who got lifted off.

Sokka is the first to stand up and stretches. "I guess that's it. The play's caught up to the present now" he said. I turn my head to look at the stage to see they are still preparing something. "I don't think so..." I said.

"Y/N's right! The play's not over!" Suki said. Sokka sits back down. "But it is over, unless... this is the future" he said, dramatically. I give him a straight face. "I thought you didn't believe in that stuff..." I said, rolling my eyes. He just stay silent and focus on the stage.

"With the energy harnessed from that comet, no one will be able to stop... the Fire Nation!" Actor Ozai said. Actress Azula enters the stage. "Father, Zuko and the Avatar are at the Palace. They're trying to stop you!" She said.

Actor Ozai turns to look at her. "You take care of Zuko. I shall face the Avatar myself!" He said. He disappear dramatically using a smoke screen. The next scene comes actor Zuko, actress Aang and me who tries to look for the Fire Lord.

"Aang, Y/N! You find the Fire Lord. I'll hold her off" Actor Zuko said, after actress Azula enters the stage. They have a little argument about who's the rightful to the throne.

I watch with a troubled face when the actor who plays Zuko gets surrounded by fabric that resembles Fire. He exits through the trap door which makes it seems like he turns into ash.

The stage changes to the scene where me and Aang fights the Fire Lord. They took turn in throwing something at the Fire Lord to resemble the elements that we bend.

"Nooo!!!" Actress Aang yelled out as she's engulfed in red Fabric that resembles Fire. She drops to the ground and lay still. "Sister!!! I shall die with you!" The actor that plays me said. I sweat-dropped as he kill himself.

"Are we suppose to be siblings here or... Romeo and Juliet?" I asked, cringing at the sight. I turn to look at Zuko who shakes his head, he looks to horrified to say anything about the okay.

"It is over, Father. We've done it!" Actress Azula said appearing next to the actor Ozai. "Yes! We have done it! The dreams of my father, and my father's father, have now been realized! The world... is... mine!" He said, as Fire Nation flags are dropped from the top of the ceiling.

We stayed silent for a bit as we try to process what happened in front of us. Without a word, everyone stands up and walks out of the stage. I just crossed my arms across my chest, completely baffled by what I just watched.

"That... wasn't a good play" Zuko finally said, after a while of silence. "I'll say" Aang said. "Horrifying..." I said. They nod their heads. "No kidding" Katara said, agreeing with me.

"Horrible..." Suki added. "You said it" Toph said. Sokka shrugs his shoulders. "But the effects were decent" he said. I hum and nod my head at what he said. Yep... that was the only good thing from all the play.

***

We're back at Zuko's father house. I'm sitting on top of a rock as Zuko and Aang are training. Well, Aang is... Zuko only observe him as his teacher.

"More ferocious! Imagine striking through your opponent's heart!" Zuko said. Aang looks irritated by how hard Zuko is pushing him. "I'm trying!" Aang said, his voice came a little harsh.

"Now let me hear you roar like a tigerdillo!" Zuko said. Aang spins once and outstretch both of his hands, letting out a small puff of fire. He glance at Zuko with an embarrassed grin. Zuko's clearly not impressed by what he did.

"That sounded pathetic. Let's see how your sister do it, Y/N... care to demonstrate how to roar?" He said, turning to look at me. "Why me?" I asked, placing my hand on my chest.

"There's no other fire bender than us..." he said. I just roll my eyes at what he said. "Then you do it!" I said. He gives me a look, making me let out a sigh. I get up and walk forward a few steps until I'm sure I'm not going to burn anything by the fire.

I slam my feet on the ground, outstretching both of my arms. I let out a loud roar, sending strong flame out of my mouth and both hands. My action scares the two lemurs. I let out a nervous chuckle and turn to Momo and l/n. They jumps away and runs to hide behind Zuko's leg, who nodded in approval.

"Sorry... it's okay. I'm not going to hurt you. Come here..." I said. I kneel down and outstretch my hand to them. They rushes towards me.

Momo jumps into my arms, while l/n jumps to sit on my shoulder. I rub their head affectionately, which makes them purr. I let out a giggle and give them a close eyes smile.

"Who wants a nice cool glass of watermelon juice?" Katara said, holding up two watermelons. Aang turn to look at her excitedly. "Oh! Ooh! Me me me!!" He said. Zuko grabs the back of his collar as he tries to run to Katara.

"Hey! Your lesson's not over yet" he said. Aang keeps trying to run to Katara. But Zuko lift his arm, lifting Aang off of his feet. I let out a sigh and walk towards him. I place my hand on his shoulder.

"You both have been going at it for a while now. Just take a short break, Zuko..." I said. He let out a sigh and lets go of my brother. Aang instantly runs up to Katara, taking one of the watermelon from her. He eagerly starts to drink it.

I gently grab Zuko's hand and pulls him to sit with me by the stairs. Suki hands me a watermelon with two straws. I smile softly at her and turn to look at Zuko. He still looks annoyed. I let out a sigh and cup the side of his cheek, turning him to look at me.

"Come on, Zuko..." I said. He let out a sigh and start to drink the watermelon juice. I smile softly at him and start to drink as well. Zuko gives me a small smile as he keeps on drinking, making me smile at him.

I place the empty rind on the ground and scoots closer to Zuko, leaning my head on his shoulder. He wraps his arm around me in return. He tighten his arms, as I snuggle closer to his side.

It feels nice to relax. We have war to face in less than two months from now. We have to be prepared for the big event. I can only hope that things will turn out okay, and that none of us will get hurt.

*to be continued*