Chapter 87

Previously on Chapter 86

"So, tell me how your journey have been" Bumi said, staring at us with an eager expression. I just smile at him and start to explain what we have been doing. Me and Aang take turns in telling our experiences. It feels so nice, to catch up with our friend after such a long war. It feels nice to finally be at ease.

-New Friend-

Y/N P.O.V

It's been a week here in Omashu. The villagers are starting to warm up with Zuko and the others. But some are still wary of them. I don't blame them for acting that way. The Fire Nation really left a huge scar to the world.

I'm currently walking around the town. Zuko, uncle Iroh, Mai and Ty Lee have errands to do. While my brother and the others are busy with their own stuff. Which makes me alone on my own. I'm bored for not doing anything, that's why I decided to take a stroll around the city.

I turn around the corner, and bumps into something hard. I stumble backward. But before I can fall over, a hand grabs mine stopping me from falling.

"Woah. I'm so sorry, are you okay?" The person said. I look up to see it's a boy about my age. He have a tan skin, brunette hair. I smile softly and gently pull my hand away from his.

"Oh yeah... I'm fine. Thanks for catching me" I said. He just smiles and nods his head. "You're welcome. I'd hate myself if a beautiful girl like you get hurt" he said. I blink my eyes at his choice of words. I let out a soft laugh.

"Ah... thanks, I guess..." I said. He smiles softly at me. "My name is Liam. I'm new around here. May I know your name?" He said, offering a handshake. I just smile and accept his hand, shaking it gently.

"My name is Y/N..." I said. His eyes widened after hearing my name. "Wait... you're the Spyrth girl! Oh my Spirit. It's a huge honor to meet you here. Wow... you're like, my hero!!" He said, staring at me with sparkly eyes. I let out a nervous laugh at what he said.

"Wow... er, uh... thank you. It's nice to meet you" I said, giving him a close eyes smile. I open my eyes and see his cheeks getting slightly pink. I tilt my head slightly, staring at him in confusion.

"Are you okay? Are you sick?" I asked, placing a hand on his forehead. His cheeks getting even redder at my gesture. He take a few steps backward, almost tripping.

"I.. Err... uh, I-I'm f-fine..." he stuttered out. He's looking at anywhere but me. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion, wondering why he's reacting that way. But I decided to not question him, to avoid making him uncomfortable.

***

Zuko P.O.V

I'm finally done doing some errands. Now I want nothing more than to look for Y/N. I haven't seen her since this morning and I miss her so much. I want to hold her in my arms and cuddle with her.

I asked some people here and there if they had seen my girlfriend. But neither of them know where she is. I let out a sigh as I run my hand through my hair, wondering where on earth could my girl be.

I hear a sound of giggle, making my ears perked up at the sound. I know that voice anywhere. I quickly follow the source of the voice. I'm sure it's Y/N. I'm very familiar with the sound of her laughter. It's like music to my ear. I run around the corner and stop in my track when I notice Y/N giggling with some guy.

She's covering her mouth while the guy in front of her keeps talking. By the looks of it, he's probably saying something ridiculous. I clench my hands into tight fists. It's quite obvious that he wants her. But he can keep on dreaming, because Y/N is mine.