Chapter 31

Previously on Chapter 30

"Aang... sleep. Please. For me" she said. Aang stares at her and rubs his eyes sleepily. He bows his head. I wrap my arm around his torso and gently start to guide him back to the campsite. What am I going to do with him? If I let this be... he won't be in shape to face the Fire Lord. Goodness, dear brother.

-He's Getting Even Weirder-

Y/N P.O.V

I jump awake when Aang let out a gasp. "What is it, Aang?" I asked. He completely ignores me as he looks around frantically. Then he rush towards Sokka.

"Sokka, get up! I needa know what day it is!" He said. "What? Who's talking?" He said. He grabs his sword and pulls it out of its scabbard. He jumps up with a sleepy look on his face. His head eventually falls to the side and lands on a rock. He falls down afterwards.

"Relax! It's still two days before the invasion!" Toph said. Aang ignores what he said and grabs Sokka's leg. He starts to pull on him.

"Sokka, you've gotta get up drill your rock-climbing exercises" he said. "What?" He said, sleepily. "In one of my dreams, you were running from Fire Nation soldiers, trying to climb this cliff, but you were too slow and they got you!" Aang said, panicking. Oh my goodness... he's getting even weirder.

Sokka quickly stands up and walks to stand in front of Aang. "But that was just a dream. I'm a great climber!" He said, looking offended by what Aang just said. "Then climb that cliff! Climb it fast!" He said.

Sokka turns to look at the cliff, noticing how high it is. He turns to Aang and points towards the cliff. Aang nods his head rapidly. He grumbles under his breath and walks towards the cliff. He starts to climb up.

Aang have an anxious smile on his face. Then he starts to frown when he notice how slow Sokka is while climbing that tree. Aang turns his head and his eyes widened.

"Don't drink that!" He said. I turn my head just in time to see Toph spitting the water out. "Why? Is it poisoned?" She asked. "In my dream, we were right in the middle of the invasion, and you had to stop to use the bathroom! We died because of your tiny bladder. And you need to start wearing your hair up. In my dream, your hair got caught in a train, and-" he starts rambling nonsense.

"Aang! I know you're just trying to help, but you really need to get a grip. You're unraveling" Katara said, placing a hand on his cheek. Aang takes a deep breath. "You're right, I'm losing my mind..." he said, looking down.

I walk towards him and place my hands on both of his shoulders, turning him to face me. "You need to calm down, Aang. The more you think about the war. The more panic you'd be. It's not good for you mind. We need you to be on your best shape" I said. He let out a sigh and nod my head.

"You're right... it's like every time I think about how stressed I am, I just end up more stressed. I'm like a big growing snowball of nerves" he said. I nod my head at what he said. "That's why we need you to calm down" I said.

"Of course you are. That's 'cause you gotta fight the Fire Lord, the baddest man on the planet. And you better win or we're all done for" Sokka said. I turn to glare at him. "Sokka, shut up!" I said. "You're not helping!" Katara said. I turn to look at Aang to see him visibly getting more panicked. He's practically shaking.

"We gotta do something with him..." I whispered to Katara. She turns to look at me and nods her head, agreeing with me. She smiles and walks over to Aang who's still shaking nervously.

"You know what, I've got just the thing! Get ready to be de-stressified!" She said. I grin and stands up. "Can I join?" I asked. She turns to me and nods her head. "Of course!" She said.

***

Katara ended up taking us to a space where there's a steaming water. It's hot in here... but it's relaxing. I stand in front of Katara, wondering what we will be doing here.

"These yoga stretches can really work wonders if you do them in extreme heat. Reach up" she said. I just follow her. From the corner of my eyes, I can see Aang doing the same thing.

"Reach for the sun. Feel your chi paths clearing. Now close your eyes. How are you feeling?" She said. "I... feel really warm" Aang said. "Good. Good... go on..." she said.

"Like there's this warm feeling all around me. This heat" he said. I can see sweats coming down his head. I can see his body shaking as he seem to start panicking again.

"Like I'm in the Fire Lord's palace and he's shooting a bunch of fireballs at me! And the whole world is being engulfed in flames!" He said. He eventually loses balance and falls on his back.

"Looks like it's not working... we need another way" I said, turning to look at Katara. Katara move to stand properly, looking at Aang with both of her hands on her hips.

"Maybe your stress is the kind you need to talk out" she said. I nod my head in agreement. "Let's see if Sokka can handle that... he's a pretty good listener and kind of a good adviser" I said. Katara raise her eyebrow at me and nods her head.

Time-skip

I take a seat on top of a rock, not far from where my brother is. He's laying on a sheep, while Sokka is next to him with a fake beard on. When did he get that? I have no idea. Probably when I was in a coma.

"Why don't you get right down to business and tell me what's been bothering you" he said. He sounded weird. I just stare at him in confusion. I turn to look at Katara for explanation.

She starts explaining that Aang got enrolled to a Fire Nation school not so long ago. Then her and Sokka have to pretend to be Aang's parents since he got into trouble with some kid from that school. Wow.. I must have missed a lot while I was out. It makes me feel bad. Aang have to deal with these all on his own and I couldn't even do anything. It makes me feel so bad. I'm sorry, Aang...

*to be continued*