Chapter 75

Previously on Chapter 74

We pull away from the hug. He smiles softly at me. "We did it, sis... it's over now. We've won the war" he said. I place my chin on his shoulder. I nod my head. "Yeah, brother...

We did it...

-World Of Peace-

Y/N P.O.V

Everyone are now back at the Fire Nation palace. I can see the happiness in everyone's faces. The war have officially ended after the Fire Lord is defeated. Now everyone can be in peace.

I make my way through the corridor, making my way to see my boyfriend. I heard from Katara that he got struck by lightning by Azula. It makes me furious of the girl. Katara told me that Azula have finally lost it. It kind of make me feel bad. But there's nothing I can do about her.

I approach Zuko's room. I can see him struggling to put on his Fire Nation robe. "Need some help with that?" I asked. He turns to look at me. His eyes lit up at the sight of me.

"Y/N! You're okay!" He said. I smile softly and walks up to him, wrapping my arms around his neck. "I'm okay, Zuko... but you're hurt" I said. He just place a soft kiss on the side of my head.

"This is nothing. I'm fine..." he said. I just smile at him. I gently help him put on his robe. I place my hand on his chest, letting my hand glow a soft f/c. The wound on his chest slowly heals.

"Wow... that's your true power as a Spyrth?" He said. I smile softly at him and nod my head. "Yep... pretty cool huh?" I said. He grins at me and nods his head. He gently cups my cheeks and leans down, placing a soft kiss on my lips. I just close my eyes, kissing him back while wrapping my arms around his neck.

We pull away from the kiss and smiles at each other. "Come on... everyone must be waiting..." I said. He nods his head in agreement. He gently grab my hand and we make our way out of his room.

Aang is sitting by the wall, meditating. He opens his eyes as if he heard our footsteps. "I can't believe a year ago my purpose in life was hunting you down. And now..." Zuko said, breaking the silence. Aang smiles softly at him.

"And now we're friends" Aang finishes his sentence. Zuko smiles and nods his head in agreement. "Yeah, we are friends... and girlfriend..." he said, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I blush at what he said, making him chuckle softly.

"I can't believe a year ago I was still frozen in a block of ice. The world's so different now" Aang said. I turn to look at him and nod my head. "And I can't believe... after all that we've been through. What I have been through with you, Zuko. The person I used to hate for what you did before... but look at us now. Now you become someone important to me..." I said, turning to look at Zuko. Zuko smiles at me and places a soft kiss on my forehead.

"And it's gonna be even more different... when we build it together" he said. Aang and I nod our heads. We pull each other into a group hug. I smile softly to myself as I let my body relax in their embrace.

Zuko walks out where everyone is waiting. "Please... the real heroes are the Avatar and Spyrth" he said. I turn to look at Aang and nod my head. The two of us slowly makes our way outside. Everyone starts to cheer louder at the sight of us.

"Today this war is finally over! I promised my uncle that I would restore the honor of the Fire Nation. And I will..." Zuko said, everyone cheers at what he said. I walk to stand next to him, with my brother on my side. I gently slip my hand in his. He turns to look at me and smiles softly.

He turns to look at the crowd, still holding my hand. "The road ahead of us is challenging. A hundred years of fighting has left the world scarred and divided. But with the Avatar's and the Spyrth's help, we can get it back on the right path and begin a new era of love and peace" he said. He let my hand go and kneels down. A Fire Sage walks up behind him, holding the headpiece of the Fire Lord. He place the headpiece on his head.

"All hail Fire Lord Zuko!" He said. Zuko rises to his feet, as everyone cheers happily. I clap my hand, feeling happy that Zuko finally got what he deserve. A true happiness.

***

Everyone is now gathering in Uncle Iron's tea shop. I walk up to him and embraces him. "It's been a while since we've seen each other, Uncle. How are you?" I said, while pulling away from him. He smiles softly at me.

"I've never been better. And now, I'm very happy..." he said, making me smiles softly at him. Zuko walks up to me, handing me a cup of tea. I smile at him and gently take the cup from him. He places a soft kiss on my forehead and goes around once again.

"Zuko, stop moving! I'm trying to capture the moment. I wanted to do a painting, so we always remember the good times together" Sokka said. I turn my head to look at him. I tilt my head as I stare at him curiously.

"That's very thoughtful of you, Sokka..." Katara said as she walks up to him. She take a look at Sokka's drawing and frown. "Wait, why did you give me Momo's ears?" She said. I walk towards them and take a look.

"Those are your hair loopies!" He argued. I just let out a laugh. "At least you don't look like a boar-q-pine! My hair is not that spiky!" Zuko said. I gently pat his back to calm him down.

"Wait, why do you make me look like I'm on fire?" I said. Sokka turns to look at me. "That's your power" he said. I just shake my head at what he said. "I look like a man" Mai said. I turn my head to look at her. She turns to me and gives me a small smile. I blink in surprise and smiles back at her.

Mai kind of hates me at first, because Zuko chose me instead of her. I know that she's in love with Zuko. I heard that Zuko dated her when he returned to the Fire Nation after his betrayal. But they broke up. But it doesn't matter now, Mai have accepted the reality that Zuko is with me.

"And why did you paint me firebending?" Suki said. I turn my head to see Suki's drawing. She is bending fire. Sokka turns to look at her, looking ready for a fight.

"I thought it looked more exciting that way" he said. Momo and l/n jumps onto the table and starts to chitter at Sokka. Sokka turns to look at them with an annoyed expression.

"Oh, you think you can do a better job, Momo? l/n?" He said. The two lemurs starts chittering again. I let out a laugh as I shake my head at them. Out of the corner of my eyes, I can see Aang walking outside. I was about to follow him, when Katara already head to him.

I slowly walk towards the door and take a look. A soft smile appear on my lips as the two of them stares a kiss. Katara finally returns Aang's feelings. They're going to be together now.

"Hey, Y/N" Someone said. I jump at the voice and turns my head to see Zuko. "Zuko! You scared me!" I whisper-yelled at him. He furrows his eyebrows at my reaction.

"Why? What are you looking-" he said. I cut him off by covering his mouth. "Shh!!! Look..." I said. He take a look outside. I can see a smile appearing on his lips.

"They're finally together, huh?" He said, turning to look at me. I smile softly and nods my head. "Yeah... finally. After a such a long time. Aang and Katara is finally together" I said. He smiles and tucks a strand pieces of hair behind my ear.

"Just like us..." he said. I smile softly at him and nod my head. "Yeah... just like us" I said. He smiles and cups my cheeks. He leans down and gently places a soft kiss on my lips. I closes my eyes, gently kissing him back. Finally... we can live in a world of peace.

*to be continued*

A/N: the plot from the animation is over. Now I'm going to add on a few things from my own storyline. What do you think will happen next? Shall I continue until Zuko and Y/N get married and have kids??