Chapter 2

Previously on Chapter 1

Finding out that I have been unconscious for weeks is already too much for me to handle, because that means the day of the comet is coming a lot closer. Now I found out that my little sister is in a coma! Oh Spirit... please save Y/N. She's all I have left.

-Please Wake Up-

Aang P.O.V

I asked Katara take me to the room where Y/N's in. She slowly leads me to her room. I have my arm on her shoulder for support, because I still feel pretty weak.

Katara lets me lean against the wall. She opens the door and helps me walk inside. I can see Y/N laying on the bed with her eyes closed. She lay unmoving on the bed.

I pull away from Katara and speed-walk towards her. I stumbled a few times, but manage to catch myself. I reach the bed and kneel down next to her.

"Y-Y/N... sis?" I said, cupping her cheeks. She didn't show any signs of waking up. I can feel my lips starts to tremble, as tears starts to from in my eyes. I grab her hand gently. I blink my eyes, allowing my tears to stream down my cheeks.

"Y/N... please, sis. You're the only family I have left" I said. I start to cry harder as I place my head on her hand. Her hand feels so cold, almost like ice.

"Have you tried healing her?" I asked, turning my head to look at Katara. "I have... but nothing seem to work out" she said. I turn to Y/N, still crying. I don't want to lose my little sister. There has to be a way to save her.

"Can't you try again?" I said. She lets out a sigh and kneels down next to her. "I will try, okay? But I can't guarantee you anything" she said. I nod my head. "I know... just try it" I said. She nods her head and start to bend some water to Y/N's chest.

The water glows as Katara slowly moves it around. From Y/N's chest to her head. I just stare at Y/N's eyes, while holding her hand.

Katara lets out a sigh and removes the water from her body. "I'm sorry, Aang... I tried everything I can" she said, looking at me in sadness. I choke out a sob and buries my face into the palm of my hands.

***

Sokka is explaining what happened after I was out. Apparently, they took me to Chameleon Bay and got reunited with their father. The Earth King wants to explore the world on his own, with his beloved pet bear.

"We crossed through the Serpent's Pass a few days ago. We've seen a few Fire Nation ships, but none have bothered us" Sokka said. I just nod my head at what he said.

"So... what now?" I said, turning to look at Sokka. He smiles at me. "We've been working on a modified version of the invasion plan" he said. I look at him in confusion. We changed plans a lot, now I'm getting very confused.

"It's Sokka's invasion plan" Katara said, snapping at him. "Yes, Sokka's plan. We won't be able to mount a massive invasion without the Earth King's armies, but the solar eclipse will still leave the Fire Nation vulnerable" their father said.

"So we're planning a smaller invasion. Just a ragtag team of our friends and allies from around the Earth Kingdom. We already ran into Pipsqueak and The Duke" Sokka said. I turn my head to see The Duke sitting on Pipsqueak's shoulder, who's eating some noodles.

"Good to see you again, Aang" Pipsqueak said. "And the best part is, the eclipse isn't even our biggest advantage! We have a secret" he said, whispering at the last few words.

He looks both of his side as if making sure no one is listening. Which makes me confused. I mean... all of these people are on our side. So, why would he need to lower his voice down?

"You!" He suddenly said. I furrow my eyebrow in confusion. "Me?" I said. He nods his head rapidly. "Yep, the whole world thinks you're dead! Isn't that great?" He said, lifting both of his hands into the air. My eyes widened in shock.

"The world thinks I'm dead? How is that good news? That's terrible!" I said. He shakes his head. He walks towards me, placing his hands on my shoulders.

"No, it's great! It means the Fire Nation won't be hunting us anymore! And even better, they won't be expecting you on the Day of Black Sun!" He said. I shake my head in disbelief.

"No, no, no, no, no. You have no idea. This is so messed up!" I said. Out of the corner of my eyes I can see Fire Nation ship. I force myself to stand up. "I'll handle this... the Avatar is back" I said. I open my glider and wince when my body starts to ache.

"Aang, wait! Remember, they don't know we're not Fire Nation!" Katara said, approaching me. I let out a sigh as I put my glider away. I'm in no condition to fight. But I don't want the world to think I've failed. They thinks I'm dead... it's a bad news!

Pipsqueak and The Duke covers Appa, while Katara and Sokka helps me hide in a square hole. "I hate not being able to do anything" I said. "Hopefully, you won't need to" Toph said.

We stay quiet as we listen to them. I lean my back against the wall. "They know!!" Toph suddenly said. She bends the metal. Wait.. metal?? How much have I been missing?!

Zuko P.O.V

I feed some turtle ducks, much like how I did when I was little with my mother. I watch as they eat all the food I've given them.

I can hear footsteps coming closer towards me. "You seem so downcast. Has Mai gotten to you already? Though actually, Mai has been in a strangely good mood lately" from the voice, I can tell it's Azula. I let out a sigh.

"I haven't seen Dad yet. I haven't seen him in three years, since I was banished" I said. "So what?" She said, looking at me in the eyes. I look away from her.

"So, I didn't capture the Avatar" I said. "Who cares? The Avatar is dead... unless you think he somehow miraculously survived" she said. I look away after she said that. I close my eyes as I recall what Katara told me when we were imprisoned.

This is water from the spirit oasis at the north pole. It has special properties so I've been saving it for something important her voice echoed in my head. I open my eyes and turn to look at Azula.

"No, there's no way he could have survived" I said. We glare at each other. "Well, then I'm sure you have nothing to worry about" she said. She turns around and walks away. I turn my head to look at the pond again.

Somehow, some part of me wishes he would survive that lightning strike, because that would somehow decrease my worry. But that's not the only thing I'm feeling worrying about for the past weeks.

There's this feeling on the back of my head that keep on bothering my mind. I can't shake the feeling of regret for betraying Y/N. The girl I've grown to love with all of my heart. Even after what I did... I still love her.

She's been trying her very best to guide me towards the better version of myself, but I totally let her down. I've hurt her, who knows in what condition she is in right now.

I feel like the worst person each time I recall the look of betrayal and anger on her face. Along with the way her tears streams down both of her cheeks as she stares me in the eyes. It feels like a stab in the chest.

I'm so sorry, Y/N...

*to be continued*

A/N: Seems like Zuko have starting to regret his choices. Y/N is still in a coma. When will she wake up? Stay tune for more~