Chapter 52

Previously on Chapter 51

Now that I've come back stronger. The chance we have in defeating the Fire Lord will rise. With this newly found abilities, I'll be able to help Aang and the others to end this war. Along with restoring balance in this world.

-Returning-

Y/N P.O.V

I'm currently standing in front of Guru Pathik. Since I have gained my bending back, it's now time for me to return to my brother and the others. So, I'm just going to say goodbye and thank Guru Pathik before leaving.

"Guru... thank you for your guide. Thanks to you... I'm able to gain my bending back. So, I think it's time for me to return to the others and resume my training... to prepare myself for the upcoming war. Once again... thank you for guiding me" I said. I bow at him. He smiles and bows back.

"It's been a pleasure for me to be able to guide you, Spryth Y/N..." he said. I smile softly at him. I wave bye at him and turn around. Zuko quickly follows me.

"What's a Spryth?" He asked. I glance at him for a moment and keep walking. "I figured out something about me a while back. I'm a half-human and half-spirit... otherwise known as Spryth..." I said. "I have never heard of such thing" he said.

I shrugs my shoulders. "That's because a Spryth like me are... it took every once in a thousand years for a Spryth like me to reincarnate, and according to Guru Pathik's information... a Spryth have a very powerful spiritual energy. Basically, if I can unleash the true power... I can demolish the whole universe" I said. His eyes widened at what I said. I roll my eyes at his reaction and let out a laugh.

I jump onto Appa's head. I offer my hand to Zuko. In which he stares at me in surprise. He takes my hand and I pulls him up. He takes a seat next to me on Appa's head.

"You're... not mad at me anymore?" He asked. "I still am. But... I guess, I don't hate you anymore" I said. His eyes lit up at what I said. "Does that means you have forgiven me?" He asked, staring at me with a hopeful gaze.

"For that... I still need some time" I said. "Oh..." he said, with a sad tone. I just give him a small smile. I turn to look at Appa. "Come on, buddy. Let's go back to the others. Yip yip" I said. He let out a groan and starts to fly. I lean my back against his fur, while still holding onto the reign.

***

After a while of flying and taking a break every once in a while. I can see the Western Air Temple. I urge Appa to fly flower and he did. We slowly starts to land on the temple.

Sokka is the first to notice us. I can see a grin appear on his face. "Y/N's back!!" He said. Aang turns his head and notices us too. He smiles widely at me. I smile back at him. He stands up from his spot and rushes towards me.

"Sis!! You're back!!" He said. "Yeah, Aang. I'm back" I said. I stand up on Appa's head and jumps down using my air-bending to soften my landing. Aang's eyes widened at the sight.

"W-What just h-happened??" He said. I tilt my head at his question, before realizing what he meant. "Oh, I got my bending back. Surprise!!" I said. He blinks his eyes and a huge smile appear on his face.

"Really, sis? That's wonderful!!" He said, excitedly. He throws his arms around me, which makes me stumbles a little. I let out a yelp, but I manage to regain my balance. I let out a laugh and return his hug. But the others rush towards me and jumps on me, causing me to finally fall back. I let out a groan from the impact.

"Ah, guys! Seriously?? Get off! You all weighted like tons!" I said. They let out a laugh and gets up. Sokka offers his hand to me and I grab it. He gently pulls me to my feet.

"It's so good to see you're back, Y/N. Why didn't you tell any of us before you left? Just a note" Aang said. I turn to look at him and smiles apologetically. "I'm sorry. I just know that if I told any of you... you'd either want to come, or you won't let me go" I said. He lets out a sigh and nod his head, knowing what I said is true.

"Still... I'm worried about you, sis. I thought you're hurt or something. You took so long to come back" he said. I give him a soft smile. "But I'm fine. Don't worry" I said. He smiles softly at me. I looks down at my arm and frowns.

"What?" I asked. He lift his hand and grab my hand. He gently lift it up. I notice a bruise on my forearm. I lift my other hand and covers it. "It's fine..." I said. "What happened?" He asked. I start to tell him what I've been doing while I'm at the Eastern Air Temple.

"Let me heal you..." Katara said. I turn to her and smiles. "Thank you, Katara... but I can heal myself" I said. I let my hand hovers above the bruise. A soft f/c appears.

Then the bruise slowly disappears

Then the bruise slowly disappears. I turn to look at the others, to see them gawking at me. I raise an eyebrow at them.

"What's with that reaction?" I said. "H-How did you d-do that??" Sokka said, still in shock. "I've unlocked my real spiritual energy... turns out. In my past life, I'm known as Luana. A battle maiden. I can heal any injuries. Not only that... I can do this too" I said. I kneel down on a dying flower. I lift my hand and gently move it.

The flower slowly starts blooming again

The flower slowly starts blooming again. I turn to look at the others and grins. They just stare at me as if they had just witness a shooting star for the first time.

"That's far I know for now. I still don't know where my spiritual energy can expand to. I still have a lot of training to do" I said. Aang grins and walks forward. He places his hands on both of my shoulders.

"No worries, lil sis. I'm sure you'll figure something out. You're amazing... now the chances we have in defeating the Fire Lord will be huge" he said. I smile and nod my head. He wraps his arms around me in a tight hug. I wrap my arms around him, hugging him just as tight.

*to be continued*