Chapter 66

Previously on Chapter 65

I'll try harder to master every spiritual energy I have within me. I will try to be stronger. No matter what it takes. I will bring my bison back. b/n will be back.

-This Is Horrifying-

Y/N P.O.V

The stage now shows Zuko and Uncle Iroh. The actor that plays Uncle Iroh is currently stuffing his face with a cake. I just lean my back against the chair, while watching the show with a straight face.

"Prince Zuko, you must try this cake!" Actor Uncle Iroh said. The actor who plays Zuko turns to look at him. "I don't have time to stuff my face! I must capture the Avatar to regain my honor!" He said, raising his hand and forms it into a fist. His face wore a look of determination.

"Well, while you do that, maybe I'll capture another slice" Actor Uncle Iroh said. Actor Zuko turns to look at him in anger. "You sicken me!" He said. I turn my head to look at Zuko who looks annoyed at the way he's portrayed.

I gently nudge his rib, making him turn to look at me. "What's wrong?" I asked. He let out a groan and outstretch his hand towards the stage. "They make me look totally stiff and humorless" he said. I hear a giggle coming from Katara and turn to look at her.

"Actually, I think that actor's pretty spot on" she said while still giggling. Zuko turns to look at her with an annoyed expression. "How could you say that?" He said.

"Let's forget about the Avatar and get massages!" Actor Uncle Iroh said. I turn to look at the stage to see him standing behind Actor Zuko, who's looking through the telescope. "How could you say that?!" He said. I cover my mouth, letting out a giggle as Zuko turns to look at me.

"I can be funny too, right?" He said. I just shrugs my shoulders at what he said. "Well, I'm not sure about that. You haven't shown me any sign of being funny. You are pretty stiff" I said. His jaw dropped at what I said. He leans his back against the chair and cross his arms across his chest, sulking.

"Awee, Zuko... I love you for who you are. Funny or not..." I said, placing my hand on his shoulder. He turns to look at me, still frowning. I let out a giggle and place a gentle kiss on his cheek. I can see his lips twitching up a little, which makes me let out a soft giggle. He rolls his eyes and wrap his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer.

***

It finally comes to the scene where Zuko and Katara were trapped inside the Crystal cave. I can feel my heart tightening at the memories, as I clench my hands tightly which I've placed on my lap.

"Y/N..." Zuko said in a soft tone. I turn my head to look at him. He stares at me with a knowing look. I just look away from him, instead, I place my head on his shoulder. I need the reassurance that Zuko is here with me. That he's not going to betray me again.

"I won't betray you again... I promise..." he whisper in a soft tone. I just nod my head, snuggling closer to his side. I turn my head to look at the stage to the two actors that plays both Katara and Zuko is having a conversation.

"I have to admit Prince Zuko. I really find you attractive" actress Katara said. I cringe at what she said. What the hell? Did they think Katara and Zuko have something between them? First, they made me a guy. Now they make it seem like Zuko is in love with Katara.

"Y/N, you know it's just a show, right?" Katara said, noticing the frown on my face. "A horrible one..." I said, rolling my eyes. Zuko let out a chuckle at what I said. I turn to look at him with a look that said, 'what are you laughing for?'.

He shakes his head and pulls me closer. "Nothing... I just find it cute to see you jealous" he said. I roll my eyes at what he said. I turn to look at the stage and gag when the two players joins hands as they leans close to each other. Zuko and Katara sees this. I can see their faces turns to disgust as they scoots away from each other, which makes Zuko squished to me.

I hear someone stomping away. I turn my head to see my brother walks away. Sokka who's clueless to his reaction asked him to buy him something. I stare at his retreating fugue with worry. I turn to look at Zuko.

"I'll be right back, okay?" I said. He turns to look at me and nods his head. I give his cheek a quick kiss, and stands up. I make my way outside and try to look for my brother.

I found him standing by the terrace. "Aang..." I said in a soft voice. He turns his head to look at me. "Oh, hey, Y/N..." he said, with a weak smile. I frown and moves to stand next to him. I lean my body against the stone fence.

"You know that was just an act, right?" I said. He turn to look at me and nod his head. "Yeah..." he said. I give him a gentle look. "Then why do you seem so bothered by it?" I asked.

"I don't know... maybe the fact that there's a chance she actually sees me as a brother, instead of a man" he said. I frown at what he said. I place my hands on his shoulder, turning him to face me.

"Just give it some time, Aang... maybe she's confused of her own feelings. We have a big war to focus on" I said. He let out a sigh and nod his head. "If only my relationship was as easy as yours and Zuko's..." he said.

"Easy?" I asked. He realize what he said and shakes his head. "Never mind... forget I said that" he said. I just let out a sigh and shakes my head. "My love life with Zuko is anything but simple. The two of us have been through a lot of ups and downs" I said. He just nod his head at what I said.

"I'm glad you both can work things out" he said. I smile at what he said. "Yours will too..." I said. He turns to look at me and smiles sadly. "How can it? She doesn't even see me that way..." he said. I just wrap my arms around him. "Give it time..." I said, softly. He nods his head, hugging me back.

I hear footsteps coming towards us. I pull away from Aang and turn to the sound. "Katara..." I said, with a smile. She smiles back at me and turn to look at my brother. I quietly excuse myself, letting the two of them have their time alone.

I notice Zuko and Toph sitting by the corridor. Suki and Sokka walks away. Sokka's saying something about giving jokes to the actor who plays as him. I just shake my head and make my way towards the two of them.

"Geez, everyone's getting so upset about their characters. Even you seem more down than usual, and that's saying something! Oh, hey, Y/N..." Toph said. I take a seat next to Zuko. "Hey..." I said. I turn to look at Zuko who's silent for a bit.

"You don't get it, it's different for you. You get a muscly version of yourself, taking down ten bad guys at once, and making sassy remarks" he said. "Yeah, that's pretty great" Toph said. She sounded so happy with the person who plays as her.

"But for me, it takes all the mistakes I've made in my life, and shoves them back in my face. My uncle, he's always been on my side, even when things were bad. He was there for me, he taught me so much, and how do I repay him? With a knife in his back. It's my greatest regret, and I may never get to redeem myself" Zuko said. I place my hand on top of his. He entwine our hands together. He place his head on my shoulder. I lift my free hand, gently caressing his head.

"It's not true Zuko... you've already done it. You've already redeemed yourself. You realized what were wrong, now you're trying to fix all your mistakes. It's not easy for anyone to admit they're wrong. It took up a lot of courage to do so... your uncle will be so proud of you..." I said. He just snuggles closer to my side.

I move my hand from his, and gently wrap my arms around his neck... allowing him to vent his pent up emotions to me. Zuko have a hard time accepting who he truly is. He was so blinded by his longing to gain his father's love, that he forgot who he's meant to be. But I'll be here to show him the way.

*to be continued*