Chapter 58

Previously on Chapter 57

"Yeah... no matter how long that'll take. I'll wait for her" I said. He just nods his head, seemingly satisfied with what I said. No matter how long it will take for Y/N to open her heart for me again... I'll wait.

Even if it'll take forever

-Daily Training-

Y/N P.O.V

Aang keeps on complaining when the badgerfrog let out croaks. I didn't let him slack off either. So here we are doing hot squads for who knows how much. I turn my head slightly to look at Aang, and giggle as I notice the frown on his face.

"Sorry, brother. It's Zuko's order. And Zuko-Sensei's words can't be refused..." I said. He just scoffs and rolls his eyes. I let out a giggle and keeps going.

After a few more squads, Aang drops on the ground while breathing heavily. I burst out laughing at his tired state. I just calmly take a seat on the ground, doing some cool down stretches.

Another croaking sound can be heard. Aang let out a groan. "Oh, come on!!" He whined. I shake my head and stand up. "Come on, Aang~ orders are orders" I said, smiling at him gleefully. He let out a frustrated sighs and stand up, grumpily.

I shake my head and start doing the hot squads again. I can hear Aang keeps on mumbling to himself. I let out a chuckle and keep going.

***

Aang drops on the ground, exhausted. "This is so harsh!!" He whined for... honestly, I've lost count. I just let out a chuckle and sit down on the rock. "Oh, quit whining, brother" I said. He just rolls his eyes at what I said.

"How are you not exhausted?!" He said. I shrugs my shoulders. "Well, I'm tired. I'm just not being whiny about it like you do..." I said. He huffed and turn his body away. I cover my mouth as I let out a giggle.

I can hear a soft snore coming from him, letting me know that he have fallen asleep. I'll just let him have a break. We have been going on non-stop all day.

I hear footsteps coming closer. I turn my head to see Katara. She hands me a cup of water. I take it from her and smiles softly. "Thank you, Katara..." I said. She smiles and nods her head. I start to drink the water.

She turns to look at Aang who's asleep. She let out a chuckle at him. "I see he's exhausted..." she said. I pull the cup away and giggles. "Yeah... I'll let him take a break. In the meantime, I'm gonna go and train my spiritual energy" I said. Katara turns to me with a worried gaze.

"Don't you have to rest too? You've been going on just as hard as Aang does. Take a break for a bit..." she said. I smile at her reassuringly. "I'm not gonna do any work out, Katara. I'm just gonna do some meditating..." I said. She hums softly and nods her head. "Oh... okay..." she said.

I smile softly at her and stand up. I make my way towards the empty room, so I can have a peaceful mind. I sit down crossed-leg and closes my eyes. I think I'm going to go and visit my parents. It's been a while since I last talk to them.

Realm

"Mom... dad?" I called out. I look around the place as I make my way further. I wonder where both of my parents are. They're usually around here.

"In here, honey..." I hear a familiar voice. I turn my head to see my parents, they're sitting by the lake. I grin happily and rushes towards them. I get on my knees and wraps my arms around the two of them.

"I miss you guys so much! I'm sorry I haven't came to visit" I said. They hugs me back softly. "It's okay, honey... how's your training going, hm? Did you get your bending back?" Dad asked. I pull away from the hug and grins at them.

"Yes! And not only that, mom... dad! I remembered my past life! I was known as Luana, who was once known as a Graceful Battle Maiden. I've gained a new ability" I said. They smile at me proudly. "I'm so proud of you... I knew you could do it" mom said, gently patting my cheek.

"I can heal and brought dead plants back to life..." I said. Dad nods his head. "You can do more than that, Y/N..." he said. I stare at him in confusion. "Wait, you mean... I can bring back more than just plants?" I asked. The two of them nods their heads at what I asked. My eyes widened in shock at what they claimed. That means... I can bring my bison back!

"b/n... I can bring her back?" I asked. They smile at me and nod their heads. A grin appear on my lips. I wrap my arms around their neck out of happiness. I'm so happy!! I have a chance to bring my bison back!

"You're going to need a lot of spiritual energy if you wish to bring a dead to life. You're going to need to train hard, Y/N..." mom said. I just hum softly and nod my head. "I'll do everything I can to do that!" I said.

My dad let out a soft chuckle and nod. "I'm sure you will... you're a hard worker" he said. I grin at him and puff my chest out with pride. "Of course! I'll do anything to bring my best friend back! I'll be able to save life too!" I said. Mom smiles at me and gently caress my hair.

"But you need to be careful, Y/N. Not everyone can be brought back to life. It'll create an unbalance world" she said. I furrow my eyebrow in confusion. "But how do I know if that person can be brought back to life or not?" I asked. "You will know..."  dad said. I pouted at him.

Of course, they'd never let me know. I'd have to find out about things myself. That much I should know. But no worries about that, I'll figure out a way to know whether someone can be brought back or not.

I talk to them about all kinds of things. They listen to every word I said with a soft smile on their faces, as I told them the trials I have faced in order to gain my bending back.

"You need to go back... you've been here for days" mom said, after a while. My eyes widened at what she said. "W-Wait... days?!" I said, in shock. They nod their heads.

"Yeah. The time between the real world and our world are different, Y/N. One hour here equals a day in your world... and right now, you've been here for 3 hours. So you're in this world for 3 days in the human world" dad said. My jaw agape at what he said.

"Well then... I should really head back" I said. They nod their heads in agreement. I smile at them and give them a quick hug. I move to stands up. I close my eyes and focus.

End of Realm

I open my eyes in the empty room. I stand up and make my way outside. Aang rushes towards me and throws his arms around me. I stumble a little as I try to gain balance.

"Whoa! Easy there, big brother" I said. "Why did you meditate for 3 days long?! I tried everything to get you to wake up! But you're not showing signs!" He said. I give him an apologetic smile.

"Sorry... I was talking to my parents" I said. He let out a sigh and flick my forehead. I flinch in surprise. I pout at him as I rub my forehead.

"What was that for?" I asked. "For worrying me! I really thought something happened in there..." he said, in a scolding manner. I give him a nervous chuckle.

"I learned something valuable from my parents..." I said. He blinks in surprise at what I said. "Oh yeah? And that is?" He said. I grin happily and places my hands on his shoulders in excitement.

"I might have a chance to bring my bison back!" I said, excitedly. His eyes widened in shock at what I said. The grin on my face widens. b/n... hang in there, girl...

I'll bring you back

*to be continued*