Chapter 77

Previously on Chapter 76

I yawn softly. I keep staring at b/N's plush. I won't know if I am able to do it if I don't try it. So I'll give it try it tomorrow. Hopefully, I'm strong enough. No... I know I'm stronger than before. I believe that I will bring b/n back... she will be back.

-You're Back-

Y/N P.O.V

I wake up to the sunlight seeping through the gap of the curtain. I yawn softly as I sit up, while rubbing my eyes as an attempt to get rid of the sleepiness. I place my hands on either side of me, supporting my body to stay upright. I blink my eyes slowly, waiting for the sleepiness to leave.

A knock by the door, startles me which snaps me out of my sleepy state. "Yes yes! I'm coming. Stop with the knocking. Don't be noisy so early in the morning. Sheeesh!" I said, in an annoyed tone. I move to stand up and make my way towards the door. I open the door to reveal my brother.

"Why are you knocking so loud?" I asked, leaning my side against the door frame while crossing my arms across my chest. He let out a chuckle at my sleepy state and ruffles my hair.

"Everyone's gathering for breakfast, sis... come on" he said. I let out a huff at what he said. "Really? You bother me so early in the morning just because of breakfast?" I said. He pout at what I said. He cross his arms across his chest.

"Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Now come on..." he said, grabbing my wrist. I let out a yelp as he starts to pull me. "Hold on! Let me get ready first!" I said. He let out a chuckle as he let my arm ago. I turn around and enters my room.

"Don't fall asleep again!" He yelled out. I just roll my eyes while letting out a huff. "Y/N!!" He yelled, when I didn't reply him. I just groan as Aang is being his annoying self.

"Hey!!" He yelled again. I start to get annoyed by his constant yell as I put on my outfit. I stomp towards the door and swing it open. "What?! Stop yelling will you?!!" I yelled at him.

"Uh oh... gotta run!!" he said, gulping at the angry look on my face. He quickly turns around and run off with, using his air-bending to gain more speed. I roll my eyes at my brother's antique act. Sighing, I close my bedroom door behind me and starts making my way towards the dining room.

I enter the dining room, and everyone instantly turn to look at me. "Finally... it took you forever to reach the dining room. Everyone is starving" Sokka said. I just roll my eyes at what he said.

"Everyone? Or just you, Mr. Stomach?" I said, which earns a pout from him and a chorus of laughter from everyone in the room. I just cover my mouth as I giggle softly at his reaction. I make my way towards the only available seat left in the dining room, which happens to be next to Zuko.

Zuko reaches over and holds my hand. I smile softly at him, making him smile in return. He lift my hand closer to bis lips. He gently place a soft kiss on the back of my hand, making me blush at his affection. I didn't expect him to openly express his love in front of everyone in the room.

"Zuko... there's people here" I said. He just stare at me with a raised eyebrow. "So? It's not like we're the only couple in this room... your brother and friends too" he said, gesturing towards the others. I turn my head and realize he's right. Sokka is with Suki and Aang is with Katara.

Sokka grins at me and quickly places a kiss on Suki's cheek which makes her blush a deep shade of red. I just let out a chuckle at their interaction. We start to have our meals now that everyone are gathered here.

"I plan on giving it a try..." I said, turning to look at the others as I break the silence. They turn to look at me in confusion. "Give what a try, sis?" Aang said. I turn to look at him.