Chapter 48

Previously on Chapter 47

I feel my tears slowly streaming down my cheeks. I lift my hand and wipe them away. Crying won't solve anything. I will keep trying... I'll do anything to get Y/N to forgive me. I swear... I will win her back.

-Weakening-

Y/N P.O.V

I feel better after a whole night sleep. So, today I can go back to the mind realm for the second battle. I get up from Appa's arm and make my way to the same spot.

I take a seat on the same stone and closes my eyes. I start to meditate, trying my best to shut everything else out.

Soul Realm

I open my eyes and instantly come face to face with the remaining four emotions. Yesterday, I manage to beat 'Sokka' who represent my frustration. Now, I'm ready to fight the next one.

"Who am I facing today?" I said. 'Aang' steps up. "I'll be next. I'm Anxiety... I live within your mind. I represent all your worries" he said. I close my eyes as I think about my worries. Especially for Aang. I have always been afraid that I'm not good enough. That I will let him down... I'm worried that I'm not strong enough to help him restore balance.

I take out my dual swords and start to attack 'Aang' as much as I can. But since Aang have air-bending, he easily dodge all of my attacks. He sends strong air towards me, sending me backwards, making me slam into a tree.

I groan in pain as I kneel down on the ground. I try to stand up and let out a heavy breathing. I lift my dual swords and rush forward. He simply jumps to avoid my attack. But as he lands on the ground, I quickly kick his feet which makes him fall on his back. I point my sword at his neck.

"Aang and I have a strong and unbreakable brother and sister relationships. I will always be there for him... as he will be with me. Together we are strong and can do anything" I said, confidence is lacing in my voice.

'Aang' smiles softly. I move my sword from his neck. "Well done, Y/N.. the cure to anxiety, is self-confidence... and friendliness. Just like the bond between you and Aang" he said. He bows at me. I bow back. His whole body glows yellow and he flies towards the hexagon where the first stone lays.

"Well done, Y/N... you have defeated the second turmoil inside you. Now you have to fight against the remaining three" my Avatar self said. I smile at her and turn to look at the three emotions.

"Who's next?" I asked. 'Katara' steps forward. "That would be me... I'm Anger. I reside inside your heart and mind. I represent all the disappointments and misunderstandings you have faced" she said. I gave her and close my eyes. I recall all the fights I have faced between Katara and I.

Memories

"I didn't ask for ANY of this okay! Everyone claimed Aang as the Avatar first! I'm just a 2nd Avatar and I don't even ask for it! I didn't ask to be put into this kind of situation. But the world decided to put me into it! I lost everything! I lost my home. I lost MY bison. So don't think I'm happy being what I am now! I'd much rather be a normal air-bender! Not this 'master of all four element' thing!!" I said, while taking steps closer towards Katara. I raise my voice with each words to the point I'm yelling at her with tears streams down my cheeks.

Katara's eyes widened as guilt spread across her face. "Y/N... I'm-" she started. "Shut up! Just shut up! Next time you want to judge someone. Think first! You're not the only one suffering around here" I yelled at her. I walk past her, purposely bumping into her shoulder as I run away.

Memories Changes

Katara... you can't be serious right now! How can you just trust someone you just know over Sokka, your OWN brother! That's so low of you..." I said. "Shut up, Y/N! What do you know anyway? You're new to this group! You don't know anything?!" She yelled at me. I stare at her with a sad expression.

"Oh... is that what you've been thinking of me this whole time?? Fine... you don't need me? Okay. I'm leaving..." I spat angrily. I open my glider and turn to fly.

Memories Change

"And you're okay with that?" She said. I furrow my eyebrow as I cross my arms across my chest. "Okay. Why is it suddenly on me?" I asked. "Maybe because you're one of the matured ones out of us!" She said. I scoff and walk towards her.

"And look what that gave me?? I acted mature. And I let myself fell in love, like most matured people do! But what do I get??" I snapped. She flinched at my tone. But I ignore that and continue to stare at her in anger.

"I got betrayed. I get torn apart! Heck! I even lost my bending... Avatar Roku said that me and Aang must work together, combining our strengths as the Avatars in order to end the war. But look at me! I'm stuck like this! I'm tired, Katara... TIRED!! So let me have FUN for once!" I yelled at her. I turn around and walks away, not letting her say a word.

End of Images

I open my eyes and ready my sword. 'Katara' starts to bend water around her. I jump out of the way as a strong stream of water is sent my way. I rush up to her, dual swords already to attack.

She sends another strong water current at me. This cause me to lose my balance. I land on my back. I let out a wheeze as I feel the air getting squeezed out of my body.

She walks towards me, smirking slightly. "Feeling angry as a human is normal. It's part of living. So, you won't be able to get rid of that feelings easily" she said.

She lift her hand and spins it around her head. She points her palm at me. I quickly move and jumps away. Pheww... that was so close. I did not expect her to use sharp ice on this kind of battle.

She send another stream of water at me. I quickly dodge it. I start to feel so tired. I fall on one of my knee, breathing heavily. I refuse to give up. I need to gain back my bending. I need to be able to help Aang fight Ozai. I have to do this... I can do this.

*to be continued*