Chapter 74

Previously on Chapter 73

I turn my head to look at Y/N. She's laying on the ground, not moving an inch. I can see burn wounds on her body. I clench my hands into tight fists. Y/N... Please be okay, sis. I can't do this on my own. I need you!

-Final Battle-

Aang P.O.V

I jump away when the Fire Lord shoots a strong fire at me. The fire sends me off balance. I start to fall at a rapid speed. I panic and use the water to soften my landing. I use water jet to proper my speed towards the shore.

The Fire Lord keeps on chasing me. I start to panic and use earth-bending to create a dome surrounding me. I can feel the earth dome getting hotter, letting me know that the Fire Lord constantly shoots fire at it. I start to breathe heavily due to the heat. But I'm too scared to get out of here. I don't want to die. Not like this.

"You're weak, just like the rest of your people! They did not deserve to exist in this world ... in my world! Prepare to join them. Prepare to die!" He yelled out.

I just shut my eyes tightly, as the pebbles from the dome starts to fall. This dome won't hold on for any longer. It's only a matter of time until the Fire Lord manage to break it and kill me.

I can hear the Fire Lord laughing outside. I just stay silent and try my best to keep the dome up. "Come on out, Avatar! You can't hide in there forever!" He said. I just stay silent as I close my eyes.

I feel a strong flame, which breaks the dome. I can feel a sharp pain on my back, right on the scar that Azula gave me. I let out a gasp as I feel my Avatar state returns.

"Come on out, little boy. You're about to be..." he said. I jump up from the pile of rocks, grabbing his goatee. He tries to fire-bend at me. But I move my hand, making him divert his direction.

I start to float towards the sky. I bend all the four elements, making it surrounds me. The Fire Lord looks terrified as he stares at me in fear. But I just start to chase after him, after he rushes away.

I start to bend the element. I outstretch my hand, making the water engulf his ankle. I move my hand, slamming him on top of a pillar. He starts to breathe heavily as soon as he got out of the water.

"Fire Lord Ozai, you and your forefathers have devastated the balance of this world, and now you shall pay the ultimate price!" I said. My voice sounded deep, and as if there's more than me. It's the voices of the other Avatars.

But before the elements could hit him. I stop myself. The glows on my tattoos disappear. I lower myself on the ground, with my back facing him. I close my eyes, letting my shoulders slumped.

"No, I'm not gonna end it like this..." I said, in a soft voice. I close my eyes. "Even with all the power in the world, you are still weak!" He said. I can feel his movement. But before he could land a hit on me, someone appears between us. I turn my head and my eyes widened.

"Y/N..." I said. She turns to look at me and smiles softly. Her whole appearance changed. Her whole body gave off a soft f/c glow. It's both powerful, and soothing. This is her true form?

Y/N P.O.V

I open my eyes, wincing in pain. That last hit really did a number on me. I can't even move my body. It hurts so much to even breathe.

I relax my body as I focus on my inner self. I have to accept who I am. I'm a Spyrth. A half human, half spirit being. I have the power to bring change into this world. I will use it to change this world to be a better place.

I feel a surge of power surging through my body. I open my eyes to see my whole body is glowing a soft f/c. The wounds on my body starts to heal at a rapid speed. I have to close my eyes when the light glows brighter.