Chapter 82

Previously on Chapter 81

"I'm here with you, Zuko... always will" I said. He smiles and cups my cheeks, leaning closer to place a soft kiss on my lips. I close my eyes and kisses him back.

-Familiar Place-

Y/N P.O.V

Today, I plan on going to the cabin I built a long time ago. I wonder how the condition is now. It's been a while since I left. The others minus Zuko and Toph agree that we should go there. they admit that they miss the place as well.

"So... where is this cabin of yours, Y/N?" Zuko asked as he sits next to me on b/n's head. I turn to look at him and smiles. "You'll see~" I said. He pouted at me, but I just stick my tongue out at him to tease him more.

After a while of flying, b/n and Appa flies inside a cave. "Ahh... I miss this place so much!" I said, as I jump off b/n's head. I look around the place and smiles happily. Everything is just like how I left it.

I turn to look at Zuko to see his reaction

I turn to look at Zuko to see his reaction. He's gaping at the place, with his mouth open as he stares at the cabin in awe.

"So this is where you lived, Y/N?" Uncle Iroh said. I turn to look at him and smiles, nodding my head. "Yep... I built it myself" I said, grinning proudly. Ty Lee starts to run around excitedly.

"Waahhh~ everything is so beautiful in here!! I want to live here!" She said. I laugh at her excitement. I feel an arm drape around my shoulder. I turn my head to see Aang.

"Seeing this place for the first time in quite a while, really brings back the memories, huh?" He said. I smile softly and nod my head, agreeing with him. I walk towards the cabin and enters the room. I start to cough because there's a lot of dusts.

"We need some serious cleaning to do..." I said, as I look around the place. The others nods their heads in agreement. We start to divide the work so we can get it faster.

A Few Hours Later

All of us drops on the ground in exhaustion after cleaning the entire place. Zuko is laying down next to me, letting me use his arm as a pillow. I just snuggle closer to his side.

"Man... I didn't expect it would took that long to do all the cleaning" I said. The others groan as a sign of agreements. I smile softly as I look around the place even though I'm laying down.

"I really miss this place... it's almost late. We should just stay here. There's 5 bedrooms in this cabin. So you guys decide who's sharing with who..." I said, smiling softly to myself.

"I'm sharing with you, of course..." Zuko said. I turn to look at him, to see him looking at me. I just smile and nod my head. Ty Lee decided to share the room with Mai. Aang will share a room with Katara. Sokka will share a room with Suki. While Uncle Iroh will have a room for himself.